Robert Kagan: Trump will run in 2024 and send America to 'its greatest constitutional crisis since the Civil War'

Nice fantasy bro, where are indictments?

Oh yea, that's right, the only indictments were of Trump's people, who Trump then corruptly pardoned, when he wasn't busy trying to get Republicans to squash his own indictments called impeachments.

Reality is tough.
FB_IMG_1626954769090.jpg

Not interested. You said he was lied more than trump and I proved you wrong.
Furthermore, I don't care if he lies because you never cared when trump lied. You set the benchmark. Deal with it.
Your boy Clinton set the benchmark on cheating on your wife and lying under oath. So go screw yourself, if the media treated Biden like they did Trump. He would be hanging in the town square.

The greatest Constitutional crisis outside of the Civil War was the Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election. In one fell swoop our republic was destroyed by the Left without a shot being fired.

No, it's a serious warning from a very smart man.

Robert Kagan is a columnist for The Washington Post and a contributing editor at The New Republic and The Weekly Standard. He has also written for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and several more.
Paul Kagan is a political hack, always has been. Bought and paid for. One can only assume his nightly nightmares, the same never ending nightmares of the political establishment, about the resurrection of the Donald continue to haunt him and his masters.

If Trump runs & wins we can kiss our Democratic Republic goodbye forever. Once it's gone it's all over. Trump will burn this entire Country down just to even the score with his enemies because he's a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.
Don't be ridiculous.

What happened to you peoples conviction that President Trump would start a war to keep from leaving office.?

If Trump runs & wins we can kiss our Democratic Republic goodbye forever. Once it's gone it's all over. Trump will burn this entire Country down just to even the score with his enemies because he's a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

Democrats had better regroup & get their shit together.

You're assuming he wins? I like your defeatism.

What if Biden dies and he ends up against Harris? She couldn't get double digits in her own party.
If Harris can't get double digits in the Democratic Party, I doubt then she would be the party's nominee even if Biden dies.

Donald Trump is to the Republican Party what Hillary Clinton was to the Democratic Party. He excites the opposition. If Trump is the nominee he will motivate the Democratic base to vote much like he did in 2020 and like Hillary did with Republicans in 2016.

If Harris can't get double digits in the Democratic Party, I doubt then she would be the party's nominee even if Biden dies.

Donald Trump is to the Republican Party what Hillary Clinton was to the Democratic Party. He excites the opposition. If Trump is the nominee he will motivate the Democratic base to vote much like he did in 2020 and like Hillary did with Republicans in 2016.

If Biden dies in office, Harris will be President and then the candidate.

If Biden is too ill to run again, Harris as sitting VP is almost certain to be the nominee.

Harris, is a far left asshole. If Trump is up against her, Trump might 'excite" the opposition, but so will Harris.

If Biden dies in office, Harris will be President and then the candidate.

If Biden is too ill to run again, Harris as sitting VP is almost certain to be the nominee.

Harris, is a far left asshole. If Trump is up against her, Trump might 'excite" the opposition, but so will Harris.
I don't deny that she would excite the opposition. I am not a Kamala supporter, but she may gain alot of sympathy from the Democratic base if Biden dies.

Last edited:
I don't deny that. I am not a Kamala supporter, but she may gain alot of sympathy from the Democratic base if Biden dies.

What she has, is all every dem has, the panic mongering that if a republican wins, that they are "evul wacists" and will do "evul wacist" shit. Even though it never actually happens, the lie keeps rolling.

Yeah the government shut down the United States, what do you think was going to happen. Trump had those numbers on the rise, until the demented fool took over. The last two weeks the jobs reports came back under what was expected. Biden has been a failure his entire 50 year carrer as a politician.

Trump gets a million excuses, Democrats simply get blamed if something doesn't go right. It's just how you fools operate.

Still, where is the source for your claim that job growth has been bad under Biden?

There were ~4.5 million jobs added since Biden got to thew WH, so wtf are you talking about?

Last edited:
Washington Post columnist Robert Kagan on Thursday delivered a stark warning about the future of the American republic, which he said was going to come under great strain thanks in large part to the actions of former President Donald Trump.

Kagan starts off by dispelling the notion that Trump will not run for president in 2024.

"Donald Trump will be the Republican candidate for president in 2024," he writes. "The hope and expectation that he would fade in visibility and influence have been delusional. He enjoys mammoth leads in the polls; he is building a massive campaign war chest; and at this moment the Democratic ticket looks vulnerable. Barring health problems, he is running."

Kagan goes on to warn that Trump and his allies are "preparing for victory by any means necessary," through "an organized nationwide campaign to ensure that Trump and his supporters will have the control over state and local election officials that they lacked in 2020."

Kagan then warns Americans that they should not be certain that the constitutional order will again hold if it comes under assault for a second time in three years.

"All that prevented it was a handful of state officials with notable courage and integrity, and the reluctance of two attorneys general and a vice president to obey orders they deemed inappropriate," he writes. "These were not the checks and balances the Framers had in mind when they designed the Constitution, of course, but Trump has exposed the inadequacy of those protections."

Read the whole essay here.

This essay is alarming and should concern us all - regardless of political ideology. There is much more to this essay on the The Washington Post website. I totally agree with Robert Kagan's warnings.

The Democrats with the help of Republicans will again steal the election in 2024 and send America to 'its greatest constitutional crisis since the Civil War'

There ...... fixed it for you.

Forum List

Back