Robert Kagan: Trump will run in 2024 and send America to 'its greatest constitutional crisis since the Civil War'

There is much more to this essay on the The Washington Post website.
The fact that that rag pushed lies and propaganda against Trump for 4 years doesn't seem to bother you at all. I guess that'd be because you simply swallowed it all and never questioned any of it. Orange Man Bad, and all that. This shill has one thing correct for sure. IF he runs and wins, the Left will take this nation into Civil War before they'll accept him. Hell, they might even welcome some scum in the Pentagon actually unseating a duly elected U.S. president in a military coup. THAT is how crazed with hate you people have become. You disgust me and if the country falls into such conflict I hope all of you learn firsthand what a mistake you made.

If Trump runs & wins we can kiss our Democratic Republic goodbye forever. Once it's gone it's all over. Trump will burn this entire Country down just to even the score with his enemies because he's a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

Democrats had better regroup & get their shit together.
You should relax. Your party leadership in DC is evil but they aren't stupid. They are moving fast to destroy this nation while they still have control. I believe they have no intention of relinquishing power again. This troll bait article is setting the stage for non-constitutional measures possibly as early as next year. You folks better know that time's coming for a gut-check on the personal level. From here on out your media isn't going to dictate reality.

It will be a catastrophe & that's putting it mildly. Trump is capable of anything. He's crazy & evil.
So... what measures would YOU support taking if he should win in 2024? How vital is his removal?

I just hope there aren't more Russian memes.
Poor democrats still haven't recovered from being tricked into voting for Trump.
NAILED IT! This is the reason we'll be treated to a growing hysteria from the zombies on the Left. They KNOW they have no ability to threaten or huckster him or his voters again in the way they did between 2017 and 2021. Been there, done that, and they know that barrel is EMPTY this time around. To make matters worse, they'll lose the House next year and quite possibly the Senate as well. That takes most legal avenues for defamation away from them and all they'll have left is the quickly waning power of their 5th column propagandists.

I have to agree with this piece of opinion though. We are headed for a Constitutional crisis unless they manage to hold power. The Left are straight-up Marxists now and America isn't quite ready for that yet. As time passes and conditions of life in the U.S. become darker by the month, they realize they have but a short time to consolidate full control. Fortunately for the rest of us, the majority that are clamoring for lockdowns, masks, and mandates from their thugs in DC, are also cowards at heart. If they weren't they wouldn't be cheering for "protection" from their favorite uncle Sugar.

Wow, that's an impressive pile of projection there bro. LMAO

Yes it is and if You think I'm wrong, you prove it.

You can laugh all you want dickhead but I know you're not. It's that you didn't want anyone to know you supported it all. Home of tb er brave and hand on heart etc, yet republicans supported the takeover of the country by a ratbag fascist. Wheres your patriotism to america in that? You're just a desperate right wing extremist wanting to eliminate all opposition to your utopian north Korea type government.

Keep laughing boy. Have another swing at me.

Trump and his supporters are laying the groundwork to rig the 2024 presidential election. There will probably never be another rigged election like 2024. It will be the mother of all rigged elections.
^ And yet more Democrat projection.

We thank you for the heads up. :)

Washington Post columnist Robert Kagan on Thursday delivered a stark warning about the future of the American republic, which he said was going to come under great strain thanks in large part to the actions of former President Donald Trump.

Kagan starts off by dispelling the notion that Trump will not run for president in 2024.

"Donald Trump will be the Republican candidate for president in 2024," he writes. "The hope and expectation that he would fade in visibility and influence have been delusional. He enjoys mammoth leads in the polls; he is building a massive campaign war chest; and at this moment the Democratic ticket looks vulnerable. Barring health problems, he is running."

Kagan goes on to warn that Trump and his allies are "preparing for victory by any means necessary," through "an organized nationwide campaign to ensure that Trump and his supporters will have the control over state and local election officials that they lacked in 2020."

Kagan then warns Americans that they should not be certain that the constitutional order will again hold if it comes under assault for a second time in three years.

"All that prevented it was a handful of state officials with notable courage and integrity, and the reluctance of two attorneys general and a vice president to obey orders they deemed inappropriate," he writes. "These were not the checks and balances the Framers had in mind when they designed the Constitution, of course, but Trump has exposed the inadequacy of those protections."

Read the whole essay here.

This essay is alarming and should concern us all - regardless of political ideology. There is much more to this essay on the The Washington Post website. I totally agree with Robert Kagan's warnings.
right on time…as the horrors of the xiden, harris dembot cult govt are unfolding across the globe, one of the cultist propagandist starts up with some radical fear mongering to try and get some swaying cultist back in line

this propaganda is getting just silly

Biden could have done better - or worse. The main thing is that he won - and kicked Trump out of the White House. The best thing we can do now is try to keep Trump out of the presidency in 2024.
The issue is Biden is doing everything to hand the Oval Office back to Trump and if Harris is the nominee ( or Biden ) for the Democratic Party then Trump will win the Electoral College.

Will Trump win the National Vote?

In my opinion no, but if he ran today my bet is he would win those States like Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin which would mean he would most likely beat Biden now.

So the Democratic Party need to ask themselves is Biden or Harris their best bet to beat Trump in 2024 and in my personal opinion it is no.

Also to note I will not vote for Biden in 2024 nor will I vote for Trump either, but I live in Texas, so the chances of Biden winning Texas is impossible.

Washington Post columnist Robert Kagan on Thursday delivered a stark warning about the future of the American republic, which he said was going to come under great strain thanks in large part to the actions of former President Donald Trump.

Kagan starts off by dispelling the notion that Trump will not run for president in 2024.

"Donald Trump will be the Republican candidate for president in 2024," he writes. "The hope and expectation that he would fade in visibility and influence have been delusional. He enjoys mammoth leads in the polls; he is building a massive campaign war chest; and at this moment the Democratic ticket looks vulnerable. Barring health problems, he is running."

Kagan goes on to warn that Trump and his allies are "preparing for victory by any means necessary," through "an organized nationwide campaign to ensure that Trump and his supporters will have the control over state and local election officials that they lacked in 2020."

Kagan then warns Americans that they should not be certain that the constitutional order will again hold if it comes under assault for a second time in three years.

"All that prevented it was a handful of state officials with notable courage and integrity, and the reluctance of two attorneys general and a vice president to obey orders they deemed inappropriate," he writes. "These were not the checks and balances the Framers had in mind when they designed the Constitution, of course, but Trump has exposed the inadequacy of those protections."

This essay is alarming and should concern us all - regardless of political ideology. There is much more to this essay on the The Washington Post website. I totally agree with Robert Kagan's warnings.
What a joke, brain dead Biden is flooding the Country with afghans and Haitians ,and now there raping women and you think Trump is the bad guy?

Biden could have done better - or worse. The main thing is that he won - and kicked Trump out of the White House. The best thing we can do now is try to keep Trump out of the presidency in 2024.
For all the people who are worth 20% less, we applaud you.

Hopefully Trump will win in 2024 and restore American greatness by deporting those from shit hole countries.

Yes Trump will make Biden's presidency just a bad memory, like he did with Obama's. Make America great again!

If Trump runs & wins we can kiss our Democratic Republic goodbye forever. Once it's gone it's all over. Trump will burn this entire Country down just to even the score with his enemies because he's a FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

Democrats had better regroup & get their shit together.
You loons are making it easy for a Trump victory with the demented fool in office now. But Harris the hated will be president by then. An easy victory for Trump!

Exhibit 2,980,274: Trump broke the Left

Amen! That is why they are laying the groundwork for the mother of all cheating. They are on track for literally stealing the 2024 presidential election. All signs point in that direction. Although highly unAmerican and undemocratic, the Trump Republicans are very smart and strategic about what they are doing in the states.
He took notes from the 2020 election.

Yes it is and if You think I'm wrong, you prove it.

You can laugh all you want dickhead but I know you're not. It's that you didn't want anyone to know you supported it all. Home of tb er brave and hand on heart etc, yet republicans supported the takeover of the country by a ratbag fascist. Wheres your patriotism to america in that? You're just a desperate right wing extremist wanting to eliminate all opposition to your utopian north Korea type government.

Keep laughing boy. Have another swing at me.
Lol, Trump's administration was a heck of a lot more transparent than Biden's. He silences the news and cannot take questions.

Forum List

Back