Robert Gates: Biden has been wrong on virtually everything......

Biden has been known, at least since the 88 election and probably before by those who had to be around him, as a lying, plagiarizing dummy.
Yep.....and frankly you are too kind, the general public had access to this knowledge...yet Dembots supported him, because their party told them too

It was the mission, not the war that was the mistake in Afghanistan. Heck in would have been nuts to vote against taking down the Taliban training camps located there. The problem was the neocons' pollyannaish dream of creating peaceful Islamic Republics first in Afghanistan and then 1½ years later in Iraq. It is Biden's Iraq vote that untied Bush's hands that was far more short sighted.

It was the mission, not the war that was the mistake in Afghanistan. Heck in would have been nuts to vote against taking down the Taliban training camps located there. The problem was the neocons' pollyannaish dream of creating peaceful Islamic Republics first in Afghanistan and then 1½ years later in Iraq. It is Biden's Iraq vote that untied Bush's hands that was far more short sighted.
Didn't he vote for the Afghan war first?

and why didn't he do anything while VP in the Obama regime? Wasn't that when we increased troops in Afgan? Wasn't that because they called it the war on necessity?

As we watch Afghanistan fall to the Taliban at record speed, after Biden tried to convince us that would not happen, I am reminded of Obama's former defense secretary for the Obama administration Robert Gates who said that during his tenure in office, Biden was wrong on pretty much everything.

Keep in mind, Biden voted to go to war in Afghanistan. So after decades in a Vietnam like hell, it looks as if Biden was wrong going in AND coming out. "W" went to war in Afghanistan, so it's no wonder "W" also voted for Biden who also voted to go to war there.

It is akin to John Kerry saying that there could be no peace deals with Israel and it's surrounding Islamic neighbors unless Palestine participated. But then Trump signed the Abraham Accord that did just that, showing the world once again what buffoons are in power now.

And while China evades ownership of the Covid Pandemic, along with building the up their military and ramping up their economy, they must laugh behind the back of Kerry every time he goes to China and talks about the need for them to engage in fighting global warming.

Post of the year!!!!

The war was the mistake. The mission statement was apparently not clear. NATO should have permanent bases there just as you have police precincts in bad neighborhood's. Afghanistan is a free-world vs. terrorist and authoritarian world (Russia, China, Iran, North Korea) neighborhood. The terrorist attacks against the free-world that only they can finance and coordinate, will come from base's like Afghanistan.

1. Trump would have withdrawn during the non-fighting season, with threats of extreme violence if the US was attacked during the withdrawal.
2. Biden totally fucked up the withdrawal by assuming the AFG army was competent, he was wrong, again, and again, and again. You saw the video of Biden saying that the Taliban was no match for the AFG army.
3. We agree on ending all attempts at "nation-building" shithole countries.
Oh, I see they only have seasons to fight. Ok, I didn't know that. I guess like our 4 seasons?

If you don't think for a minute any president would have not gone through what's happening now then you did have a reaction to your vaccine.

Oh, I see they only have seasons to fight. Ok, I didn't know that. I guess like our 4 seasons?

If you don't think for a minute any president would have not gone through what's happening now then you did have a reaction to your vaccine.
I saw an interview with Pompeo. He knows the Trump plan, he was first in his class at West Point, he explained it, it was sound.
Slow Joe, the plagiarizer, the senile, always wrong, POS, totally screwed up the withdrawal.
I'm waiting for the MSM to say how nice the Taliban are now, along with the 5000 AQ prisoners let out of prison, who will be planting flowers all over AFG while singing songs from teh Koran, and not doing any beheadings or shooting women in the head, that was the old Taliban. You know the Taliban do worry about their online image.

The bottom line is: Biden is president, its his watch, and his moronic withdrawal policies are a disaster. Just how big a disaster remains to be seen. But your trying to blame Trump for something Biden is 100% responsible for just shows how stupid democrats are.

Forum List

Back