robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and what is the "real" reason we don't want Jim Crow monuments looming over us in every town? Do elaborate, eh?

You white rights never make any sense.

Funny, you say "white" like it is a bad thing.

The real reason is anti-white racism.

You are a liar. But then all whiteright supporters of the Orange Fascist are steeped in lies. And really how much do all of you trashing any anti-racist movement care about racism? All you care about is your "right" to continue to be drooling racist reprobates dragging the country down as you've always done.

Truly scum. Get out.
You can't speak against your old, white racist democrat Masters.

Sucks to be you

You said "wacist", like a retarded child.

Calling someone a name is not an argument.
You're calling names, boy, which you'd never do in person. All you white-rights are brave only in packs, sort of like ISIS.
"Racist" is not a "name", it is a description of someone based on their reprehensible thinking and behavior. Like "pedophile", it describes someone who is unacceptable in decent society.

Racist has a solid definition: lowlife who indulge their fear and bigotry against groups other than their own in order to attempt to recover some of the self-esteem their poor upbringing could not provide. So, don't whine at me, go slap whoever raised you to be a racist sociopathic drag on this country.

Wrong, racist. I'm white and was active in having ConfedeRAT statues removed in Virginia. Don't like it? I certainly don't care what racists think.

History is written in books, which you likely do not read. History is not a statue memorializing a racist traitor who fought to keep people enslaved.

If you knew anything at all about history you might know that. But I suspect everything you know you learned from Faux News.
i know more about history then you do red neck. bet you dont even know your own family history.

Conjecture.

More conjecture. Sorry but you can't unwrite history.

Nope. YOu demonstrated it, with the one factor you were harping on teh most. We removed it, for a hypothetical question, and you demonstrated that removing it, did not change your position at all.

Thus, it is not the real reason.

NONE of the other "reasons" are nearly as clear cut or big as "trying to destroy the Union", so it is silly to imagine that your response to situations where they are not engaged, would be the same, still happy to "cancel" the white guys.

You're calling names, boy, which you'd never do in person. All you white-rights are brave only in packs, sort of like ISIS.

You don't know me. And you are the asshole that started name calling here, online, soooooo brave.

"Racist" is not a "name", it is a description of someone based on their reprehensible thinking and behavior. Like "pedophile", it describes someone who is unacceptable in decent society.

Nope. "Wacist" is name that asshole libtards call people as a slur. It is almost NEVER associated with anything resembling actual "racism".

Racist has a solid definition: lowlife who indulge their fear and bigotry against groups other than their own in order to attempt to recover some of the self-esteem their poor upbringing could not provide. So, don't whine at me, go slap whoever raised you to be a racist sociopathic drag on this country.

As an example, my position here is demanding equal treatment for white people. I want fairness. YOu lefty assholes are the ones engaging in fear and bigotry against others.

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Nope. YOu demonstrated it, with the one factor you were harping on teh most. We removed it, for a hypothetical question, and you demonstrated that removing it, did not change your position at all.

Thus, it is not the real reason.

NONE of the other "reasons" are nearly as clear cut or big as "trying to destroy the Union", so it is silly to imagine that your response to situations where they are not engaged, would be the same, still happy to "cancel" the white guys.
I don't buy any of that but that is fine, we'll never agree. It does pain me that, of all the good White folk have done, you seem fixated on celebrating, as representative of the White race, someone who so clearly does not deserve it. I have to think it is not because of what he did for Whites but for what he did against Blacks.

one more down

howbout preserving history by teaching it to our kids?
I don't know the history of this particular statue but most of these statues were built after the civil war and placed in prominent places in the cities to keep the blacks in check in their place it was a very racist thing to do. Not a history to be proud of but a history to be remembered so it would never happen again. If they do melt it down it should be made it to a stretch your honoring a black hero in history preferably one that fought for the North during the civil war that was originally from that area. If it is not going to be melted down it could be put into a museum of the Confederate states of America, paid for people who support such things I don't think you could use tax dollars on something that egregious to the history of the United States. Private foundations private funds to do whatever they wish. A museum is an ideal place for such a statue so it won't offend people in public anymore. Although we don't want to forget the history neither do we want to be reminded of it on a daily basis in a prominent place in our cities.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
How is that destroying history?
Why should a racist traitor be honored with a statue?

You’re an anti-American Marxist dupe.
oEtJ60K.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back