robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a slave owner per your own logic.
Your logic escapes me.

The war was an aggression by the north. You need to blame them for the carnage.
If it was me I'd have let them go and ensure the North took the West and bottled up the South where they were. Today the North would be a major power in the world and the South would be the Western Hemisphere's South Africa. IMHO the North did the South a favor they didn't deserve.

Total bullshit, you are mad that racist traitors are not being honored with statues and monuments. That's it in a nutshell, it has nothing to do with heritage or none of that other bullshit. ...

Except I have repeatedly explained the ACTUAL, REAL reasons for those statues and monuments.

All you have, is repeating your initial assertion over and over again, like a retarded child.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You lose.

If I'm your only example you've admitted defeat

Your behavior is the standard for your entire movement and it's a actions and policies. Thus, your behavior is a perfectly fine example.

You are demonstrating the racist and unfair double standard of judging whites harshly, while not judging non-whites at all.

Your inability to address my actual point, is because I am right and you just can't bring yourself to face it.

I knew what I meant by it, I'm not sure I know how you mean it.

Now you are just talking in circles of stupid. You said "White Champion" and "Diversity" in the same sentence as though they conflict.

I agree with you that they conflict. But now that I point out to you what that conflict means, ie that "Diversity" is a lie, suddenly you are running away from your own point.

Explain what you meant. Or just fast forward to admitting that "Diversity" means "Anti-White" so we can move the discussion forward.

I'm not the one defending a slave owner, a traitor to his country, and a participant in a war that cost 100s of thousands of lives.

And yet, I have addressed those points head on and dealt with them, while you are the one trying to deflect now, from your own argument of just a few posts ago.

Pretty funny.

I don't get the fact you don't understand that you say I have a double standard but don't have anything to back it up. I say I have one standard and it is not based on race. What part of this are you not getting?

The part where you can't show yourself applying that standard to anyone not white.

Your behavior is the standard for your entire movement and it's a actions and policies. Thus, your behavior is a perfectly fine example.

You are demonstrating the racist and unfair double standard of judging whites harshly, while not judging non-whites at all.

Your inability to address my actual point, is because I am right and you just can't bring yourself to face it.
All you have, is repeating your initial assertion over and over again, like a retarded child.

Now you are just talking in circles of stupid. You said "White Champion" and "Diversity" in the same sentence as though they conflict.

I agree with you that they conflict. But now that I point out to you what that conflict means, ie that "Diversity" is a lie, suddenly you are running away from your own point.

Explain what you meant. Or just fast forward to admitting that "Diversity" means "Anti-White" so we can move the discussion forward.
If "White Champion" means Whites win and non-Whites lose then it is the opposite of diversity. You seem to view the world as a pie so if someone gets a larger slice, others must get smaller slices. That is not how I view it.

The part where you can't show yourself applying that standard to anyone not white.
Yet you just assert that and have never been able to provide an example of me not applying that standard to anyone not white. I don't think the problem is with my actions but your perceptions and those I can't change.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
No monument to anyone who renounced United States citizenship, rejected the United States Constitution, and took up arms against the United States, should be allowed to stand on United States soil.

What nation erects statues of its sworn enemies?

You are the one failing to support your claim, that you treat non-whites by the same standard as whites. Until you do or admit than you cannot, my point about you having a double standard, is where we are stuck.

If "White Champion" means Whites win and non-Whites lose then it is the opposite of diversity. You seem to view the world as a pie so if someone gets a larger slice, others must get smaller slices. That is not how I view it.

YOU are the one that used that term. YOU are the one that assumed a conflict between "White Champion" and "Diversity".

If that is not how you view the world, if you did not see a conflict, then why did you even bring it up, in a discussion about "Diversity"?

You brought it up, as though my being that "White Champion" meant that my point about "Diversity" lacked credibility.

If "Diversity" is not anti-white, then explain the meaning of your use of "White Champion" in that fashion.

Yet you just assert that and have never been able to provide an example of me not applying that standard to anyone not white. I don't think the problem is with my actions but your perceptions and those I can't change.

BOOM. DONE.

Right now, you have been in this thread for quite some time, applying your standard to whites, while NOT applying it to any non-whites.

No monument to anyone who renounced United States citizenship, rejected the United States Constitution, and took up arms against the United States, should be allowed to stand on United States soil.

What nation erects statues of its sworn enemies?

when was he an enemy?

You are the one failing to support your claim, that you treat non-whites by the same standard as whites. Until you do or admit than you cannot, my point about you having a double standard, is where we are stuck.
So you asking me to prove a negative? Not possible.

If "Diversity" is not anti-white, then explain the meaning of your use of "White Champion" in that fashion.
If "White Champion" is the same as "White Supremacy", it is the opposite of diversity. If it means pride in the positive things Europeans have done, there is no conflict. Context. If you consider the horrible things some Whites did during the Civil War as representative of Whites in general, you're dead wrong.

BOOM. DONE.

Right now, you have been in this thread for quite some time, applying your standard to whites, while NOT applying it to any non-whites.
I've applied my standard to ONE White man. I like to think he does not represent the best of that race. He may have had good intentions but we know where that road leads.

So you asking me to prove a negative? Not possible.

You are asking me to show you NOT doing something. That is YOU asking me to prove a negative.

YOU to support your claim, just have to provide an example of you holding a non-white historical figure or heritage to the same standard. That should be easy. If your claim is true.

If "White Champion" is the same as "White Supremacy", it is the opposite of diversity. If it means pride in the positive things Europeans have done, there is no conflict. Context.

I've done nothing in this thread but ask for equal treatment for whites. That you see that as "w.s", raises questions about YOUR world view.

If you consider the horrible things some Whites did during the Civil War as representative of Whites in general, you're dead wrong.

I've said nothing about that. Indeed, the arguments I raised in support of Lee where about him doing his duty as he saw it and his military prowess. That is not "horrible".

You do not seem very tolerant of other people, or their viewpoints. Kind of undermines the whole concept of Multiculturalism.

I've applied my standard to ONE White man. I like to think he does not represent the best of that race. He may have had good intentions but we know where that road leads.

You have stated your standard, as a justification for the action of talking down the statue and thus similar events.

If it is NOT a standard, that you do not apply to any others, with everyone else getting a pass, then it does not justify the actions of taking down the statue(s).

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
They disassembled it. They're hoping the public will fund a museum of the Confederacy. I hope it's in Richmond, Va. : it would be appropriate. Privately funded by people who want to salvage that horrible period of our history. No public funds could support it. They were the enemy of the United States. Then people who want to know or be reminded of that dark period in American history can view it all without upsetting the majority of Americans.

You are asking me to show you NOT doing something. That is YOU asking me to prove a negative.
Untrue. I claim I treat non-whites by the same standard as whites. Unless you can demonstrate an instance where I have not, your case is just conjecture.
YOU to support your claim, just have to provide an example of you holding a non-white historical figure or heritage to the same standard. That should be easy. If your claim is true.
It would be easy if there were statues to non-Whites that have tried to destroy the country. I'm not aware of any but if you can point one out, please do.

I've done nothing in this thread but ask for equal treatment for whites. That you see that as "w.s", raises questions about YOUR world view.
You've done nothing in this thread but complain about unequal treatment without ever providing evidence of such.

I've said nothing about that. Indeed, the arguments I raised in support of Lee where about him doing his duty as he saw it and his military prowess. That is not "horrible".
That is only one part of his legacy.

You have stated your standard, as a justification for the action of talking down the statue and thus similar events.

If it is NOT a standard, that you do not apply to any others, with everyone else getting a pass, then it does not justify the actions of taking down the statue(s).
Who else is getting a pass? You can't answer that because it is untrue.

Untrue. I claim I treat non-whites by the same standard as whites. Unless you can demonstrate an instance where I have not, your case is just conjecture.

It would be easy if there were statues to non-Whites that have tried to destroy the country. I'm not aware of any but if you can point one out, please do.

Mmm, so if the South did not rebel, you would support statues celebrating Old Dixie?

You've done nothing in this thread but complain about unequal treatment without ever providing evidence of such.

Said the man that has NOT provided any examples of non-whites' heritage being judged and/or "canceled" like this.

That is only one part of his legacy.

Well, TWO parts, but yes. We are picking and choosing, which parts of someone to celebrate. Much like the Washington Monument or, really ANY statue or monument.

Who else is getting a pass? You can't answer that because it is untrue.

Here is one example. A non-white commie, who was such a commie that he lied to protect the reputation of Joseph Stalin, one of the greatest mass murderers of all time.

"Robeson traveled to Moscow in June 1949, and tried to find Itzik Feffer whom he had met during World War II. He let Soviet authorities know that he wanted to see him.[209] Reluctant to lose Robeson as a propagandist for the Soviet Union,[210] the Soviets brought Feffer from prison to him. Feffer told him that Mikhoels had been murdered, and he would be summarily executed.[211] To protect the Soviet Union's reputation,[212] and to keep the right wing of the United States from gaining the moral high ground, Robeson denied that any persecution existed in the Soviet Union,[213] and kept the meeting secret for the rest of his life, except from his son.[212]"

Mmm, so if the South did not rebel, you would support statues celebrating Old Dixie?
Much more likely but still a hypothetical and not easy to answer. What happened to the slaves in Dixie?

Said the man that has NOT provided any examples of non-whites' heritage being judged and/or "canceled" like this.
I contend there are no examples to provide and you have not offered any.

Well, TWO parts, but yes. We are picking and choosing, which parts of someone to celebrate. Much like the Washington Monument or, really ANY statue or monument.
Of course. No one is all good or all bad. The questions are: does the bad outweigh the good and what aspect of their lives are being celebrated? Washington was a slave owner but that is not why they built him a monument. Lee was a traitor and that is why they built him a monument. See the difference?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back