robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
It's not the Black communitty in general doing this. It's the elite trying to erase the history of the Democratic party.

Is this you admitting the GOP candidate was also racist?

Hey, if you're willing to admit you support the KKK, I'll be happy to agree with you that a candidate I didn't vote for in a state I don't live in is a "racist". I don't even know who it was, I just know you pulled the lever for the guy wearing a white sheet and hood, like a good DemoKKKrat.

LOL!

How about this, a critical look at MLK's memorial:

Righting Two Martin Luther King Memorial Wrongs

That looks like a discussion on whether it is a good memorial for MLK, not an attempt to cancel it BECAUSE of MLK not living up to current standards.

That is nothing at all like we have been discussing.

BUT, thank you for at least TRYING to support your position with an example. Very few liberals, even try.

So, kudos for you, for not just being a stonewalling, gaslighting troll.

I take it that was the best (only?) example you could find to even come close to what you needed to demonstrate what you claimed?

So, are you willing to admit at this point that you cannot find any examples of any historical figure, NOT WHITE, or important to WHITEs, getting "cancelled" like the Confederate Statues?

So, are you willing to admit at this point that you cannot find any examples of any historical figure, NOT WHITE, or important to WHITEs, getting "cancelled" like the Confederate Statues?
If there are examples I certainly don't know of any. Of course I don't know of any 'cancellations' of anyone BECAUSE they were White. If you embrace people who tried to destroy this country you should expect the country to 'cancel' you, Black or White.

Hey, if you're willing to admit you support the KKK, I'll be happy to agree with you that a candidate I didn't vote for in a state I don't live in is a "racist". I don't even know who it was, I just know you pulled the lever for the guy wearing a white sheet and hood, like a good DemoKKKrat.

LOL!
The Dem apologized for his youthful indiscretion, the GOP candidate never has.

If there are examples I certainly don't know of any. Of course I don't know of any 'cancellations' of anyone BECAUSE they were White. If you embrace people who tried to destroy this country you should expect the country to 'cancel' you, Black or White.

So, your claim that everyone gets treated the same, is completely unsupported,

while my claim that only Whites get treated like this, is supported.

That makes your side, teh one with different rules for different people, based on RACE.

my claim that only Whites get treated like this, is supported.
Except it is not. Here in Virginia, home of the (White) Presidents, none are being seriously examined. I'm sure if Virginia had erected a statue to a Black man who fought for the Confederacy he too would be cancelled. Alas, due to our past racism, the only Confederate statues are of Whites. The statue of Lee was removed, while Washington and Jefferson statues were not shows it was Lee's actions not his race that was the issue.

Except it is not. Here in Virginia, home of the (White) Presidents, none are being seriously examined. I'm sure if Virginia had erected a statue to a Black man who fought for the Confederacy he too would be cancelled. Alas, due to our past racism, the only Confederate statues are of Whites. The statue of Lee was removed, while Washington and Jefferson statues were not shows it was Lee's actions not his race that was the issue.

"Bad" behavior in the past, is not limited to the Confederacy.

You know that.

Thus, your pretense that ONLY confederate related issues would be relevant to a discussion on whether whites are being treated differently,

is you pretending to be stupid, to dodge making a serious and honest reply to my point.

My point stands, validated by your running away from it.

ONLY WHITES get this type of shit treatment. That makes those that do it, racist.

It makes you racist.

"Bad" behavior in the past, is not limited to the Confederacy.

You know that.
I do. I also know you are unable to cite bad behavior by members of other racial groups in American that are celebrated.
ONLY WHITES get this type of shit treatment. That makes those that do it, racist.

It makes you racist.
Below is a chart that shows other groups are getting treated like shit.
F1.medium.gif

I do. I also know you are unable to cite bad behavior by members of other racial groups in American that are celebrated.

Below is a chart that shows other groups are getting treated like shit.
F1.medium.gif

1. Are you denying all bad behavior by all non white groups? I referenced it, but it did not occur to me that I had to SUPPORT such an obvious fact.

2. That table, you are assuming that all groups behavior are the same and their response to running into police, is the same? Cause otherwise, it could just be reflecting differences in behavior. Are you assuming all groups behave the same?

1. Are you denying all bad behavior by all non white groups? I referenced it, but it did not occur to me that I had to SUPPORT such an obvious fact.
It's not a question of bad behavior, every group has that, it is a question of whether that bad behavior (like trying to destroy the country and maintaining slavery) is celebrated or not.
2. That table, you are assuming that all groups behavior are the same and their response to running into police, is the same? Cause otherwise, it could just be reflecting differences in behavior. Are you assuming all groups behave the same?
I don't think every statue of every White man should be removed, only where the behavior of that individual warrants it.

It's not a question of bad behavior, every group has that, it is a question of whether that bad behavior (like trying to destroy the country and maintaining slavery) is celebrated or not.

You are assuming with white historical figures that any celebration of them are celebrating their bad behavior, while you are not doing that with non-white historical figures. That is my point. Are you going to address it now, or are you going to continue to pretend to be too stupid to understand it?

I don't think every statue of every White man should be removed, only where the behavior of that individual warrants it.

That has nothing to do with what I asked you. Are you dropping the point you were trying to make with that graph? Cause my question was about your graph. Are you just throwing shit at the wall like am monkey to see if anything sticks?

You are assuming with white historical figures that any celebration of them are celebrating their bad behavior, while you are not doing that with non-white historical figures. That is my point. Are you going to address it now, or are you going to continue to pretend to be too stupid to understand it?

That has nothing to do with what I asked you. Are you dropping the point you were trying to make with that graph? Cause my question was about your graph. Are you just throwing shit at the wall like am monkey to see if anything sticks?
the better then celebrating george floyds bads behavior.

I must be stupid since the only reason I see for honoring Lee was his bad behavior. Tell me how I'm wrong.

I think the behavior of every racial group is similar to every other. If that is true, the differences on the graph can only be explained by differing police reactions to each group.

I must be stupid since the only reason I see for honoring Lee was his bad behavior. Tell me how I'm wrong.

I think the behavior of every racial group is similar to every other. If that is true, the differences on the graph can only be explained by differing police reactions to each group.

1. Yes, you are stupid and willfully ignorant. THe actual reason(s) that Lee are honored has been discussed ad nauseum for decades. The two I have heard most often referenced are, A. he did his duty as he saw it, and B. his military prowess.

2. The behavior of different groups are different. Once again, you are willfully ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back