robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are way passed that, it only took 400yrs to get to this point. Both parties are in charge of the cities and the states. It is no just confined to the cities.

We have been at this point for over 50 years. It is mostly the big cities were this shit happens and that is your buddies the dems who are in charge. If you really care about this issue, you would be taking THEM to task for what they have done.

Instead you are attacking me, who has zero power over this issue. YOu are a dupe.

To whites i guess they are, black folks have never seen them as that.

And so whites have to just suck it up? More evidence that whites are second class citizens.

.....and yet you are the one whining like a bitch that they are coming down. Folks of all colors want them down.

I have voiced my opposition. THat you have to be a bitch about it, is on you. My point stands. Only whites are treated like this. That some self hating cucks are dumb enough to join it, is on them and does nothing to undermine my point.

Reagan and Trump aren't Democrats. Since 1960 black folks have done better under Democrat presidents than we have Republicans.

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it. It does not challenge my point about the decades long bi-partisan consensus to HELP blacks. Your race baiting is a slap in the face to all those that fought and sacrificed for you and your people. You are an ungrateful bastard.

You're whining now. Tell me what atrocities Dr King committed against whites.

When you say ?'whining" all you are really saying is that you are an asshole who can't just response without having to pepper your post with you being an asshole.

I did not claim he committed any atrocities. I just made the point that he is not my hero, yet my tax dollars paid for his statue and I am not whining like a faggot about it. Like you and yours are.

That's false.

Who were they fighting against?
[/QUOTE]

Back in the day? People who OPPOSED racial equality for blacks. D'uh. They used to be a powerful force. Or at least were allied with a powerful political party.

Here we differ, I think EVERY group should be periodically scrutinized.

I would agree it is difficult to judge men of the past by today's standards. Jefferson was a slave owner but in that he was no worse than his peers and made great contributions to the country. I don't recall if Lee was a slave owner but he was a traitor to his country and should not be honored for that. I think that Lee was honored as much for his military prowess as to remind Virginia's Blacks that they were, and would to remain for decades, 2nd class citizens.

Your suggestion that other groups might someday be subject to the same scrutiny, is not very convincing. Right now and for the foreseeable future, it is only whites.

You give Jefferson a pass. How nice of you. The fact remains. Only white heritage gets examined and has to get such passes. Everyone else's heritage and history is just accepted and celebrated.

Don't hold your breath.

On second thought...

You really think that building a society on oppressing the largest single ethnic block is going to work out for you?

1632050569800.png

Your suggestion that other groups might someday be subject to the same scrutiny, is not very convincing. Right now and for the foreseeable future, it is only whites.
Correlation not Causation.
You give Jefferson a pass. How nice of you. The fact remains. Only white heritage gets examined and has to get such passes. Everyone else's heritage and history is just accepted and celebrated.
It will have no impact on your paranoia but I'm a Virginia that supported the removal of the statue and for me it had nothing to do with the fact he was White but everything to do with the choices he made.

Correlation not Causation.

It will have no impact on your paranoia but I'm a Virginia that supported the removal of the statue and for me it had nothing to do with the fact he was White but everything to do with the choices he made.

Name me a non-white historical figure that you have supported a similar move to take down their statue.

Hint: You can't because you treat whites differently because of race.

That is racism.

Name me a non-white historical figure that you have supported a similar move to take down their statue.

Hint: You can't because you treat whites differently because of race.

That is racism.
Yet I ask you for the name of a non-white historical figure that I should consider and you don't have any suggestions. One of your problems is that there are few statues of non-Whites in Virginia to take down. I wonder why that is?

Yet I ask you for the name of a non-white historical figure that I should consider and you don't have any suggestions. One of your problems is that there are few statues of non-Whites in Virginia to take down. I wonder why that is?

So, you made the claim and can't back it up. I understand.

Are you reconsidering your earlier claim or do you stand by it, even though you cannot support it?

Also, it is interesting to me that you consider it my job to help you prove your claim. That is not the way debating normally works. Why do you think you have a right to ask me to help you prove a point against me and mine?

So, you made the claim and can't back it up. I understand.

Are you reconsidering your earlier claim or do you stand by it, even though you cannot support it?

Also, it is interesting to me that you consider it my job to help you prove your claim. That is not the way debating normally works. Why do you think you have a right to ask me to help you prove a point against me and mine?
Your claim was that Whites are treated differently than others but you can't say differently from who, how, or in what way. It is your claim that is unsupported, not mine.

Your claim was that Whites are treated differently than others but you can't say differently from who, how, or in what way. It is your claim that is unsupported, not mine.

I explained clearly from who, how and in what way.

You are just stonewalling because you cannot show an example of other groups being given the same hostile treatment that whites are getting.

ONLY whites have to justify their heritage and ask permission to publicly celebrate it. And sometimes get denied that permission.

I explained clearly from who, how and in what way.
Sorry but I do not recall a valid explanation beyond an assertion of unfairness.
You are just stonewalling because you cannot show an example of other groups being given the same hostile treatment that whites are getting.
Here is a list of Virginia monuments. Which should be examined now that Lee is gone?
ONLY whites have to justify their heritage and ask permission to publicly celebrate it. And sometimes get denied that permission.
No, only traitors. Would you approve of a German-American group wanting to erect a statue celebrating the Holocaust in Wash DC?

Sorry but I do not recall a valid explanation beyond an assertion of unfairness.

Here is a list of Virginia monuments. Which should be examined now that Lee is gone?

No, only traitors. Would you approve of a German-American group wanting to erect a statue celebrating the Holocaust in Wash DC?

You are lying. I explained how and why.

To support your claim, what you need to give is an example of statues important to NON-WHITES, being given the same hostile treatment as the statues.

Asking me to look at the list, is you being... retarded.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
We have to keep in mind that the Democrat politicians that had those statues commissioned, were doing so as a way of honoring the Confederate military and civilian Leaders that fought and supported for their states to keep the capturing, buying, selling and beating of human beings like they were some sort of livestock. They should never have been put up in the first place. At most, a bust in a museum to show what they looked like and a short write-up, but not praising them.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.

They should have moved it right next to the statues of Yamamoto and Rommel since Lee is no different than those two...really good military leaders that fought and lost to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back