robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will happen. Because most of us white people know we are not being discriminated against, kiddo.

An occasional loser white nationalist will try to commit an act of terror, and maybe once in a while one will succeed.

THe discrimination is clear in a hundred ways. YOur denial is stupid.

You sure you want to try to build your libtard utopia on oppression of the largest single ethnic group?

Do you want ever increasing racial strife and violence and oppression?

Black wages were rising nicely since 2011.

They dove under Bush, Sr. Then they rose nicely all during the Clinton administration, then dove all during Bush, then dove more during the economic crash, and then began rising under Obama all the way through Trump, and then dove at the end of Trump's term.

My point was about the BI-PARTISAN consensus on racial equality for blacks since the early 60s. That our society was about helping blacks before Trump..does not contradict that point.

AND if you look at the issue more closely, black wages were rising DISPROPORTIONATELY under Trump, a very good thing for America.

Because you come on here spewing that bi-partisan bullshit and yet we see republicans holding up to key bills in the Senate. So it isn't the Dem Party that is causing the problem it's the Grand Ole party.

No only white, racist get that kind of treatment for wanting to keep the remainders of slavery and racism, etc. around for all to see.

That's bullshit, history shows that since the 1960s minorities do better under Democrat presidents than we do under republican presidents. That's fact.

Yea he is not responsible for bringing any atrocities against whites as compared to the racist heroes you want my tax dollars to pay for. You must hang around alot of faggots since you keep bringing them up.

That's bullshit, we see that lie playing itself out right now.

Stood up for my people, I thought we were all americans. They are still fighting back today, they just traded in the sheets for 3 piece suits, black robes, police uniforms, etc.

1. The consensus in on the goal. How to get there? Plenty of debate and disagreement. My point about your precious dems being in charge of the cities stands.

2. Those symbols have been accepted as harmless symbols of regional pride for over a hundred years. You are having a hissy fit over nothing, and only WHITES get this bullshit. That makes you and your hissy fit, RACIST.

3. Mmm, a moment ago, you were denying that republicans had policy to help blacks. NOw you are arguing that dems help them BETTER. Is that you giving some ground? Blacks did well under Trump and Reagan.

4 My point stands. NOt my hero and I don't whine like you do, when my tax dollars support his celebration.

5. EVERY President, hell every major presidential CANDIDANT since the early 60s, has had a platform of helping blacks. And they did so with the support of the vast majority of voters.

6. Bullshit. YOu are slapping in the face, hundreds of millions of Americans who fought for you and yours, by denying their efforts and/or sacrifices.

These rebels based their entire culture on race so if you're looking for racists I suggest you start there.

By modern standards pretty much. But the concept of celebrating only selected parts of historical figures and events, is something that is well understood.

Unless you want to go cancel every lib that every said anything nice about FDR because you think that means that they were thus supporting japanese internment camps.

My point stands.

No other group is having their heritage and historical figures examined and judged like this.

That is a difference in treatment.

Based on race.

No other group is having their heritage and historical figures examined and judged like this.

That is a difference in treatment.

Based on race.
Yet you are unable to give any examples of another group that is NOT having their heritage and historical figures examined and judged but should.

Yet you are unable to give any examples of another group that is NOT having their heritage and historical figures examined and judged but should.

You want me to give an example of something not happening?

ALL other groups, DON'T have that happening. That is your "example". ALL OTHER HERITIAGES.

You are not making any sense.

Me: Yet you are unable to give any examples of another group that is NOT having their heritage and historical figures examined and judged but should.
You want me to give an example of something not happening?

ALL other groups, DON'T have that happening. That is your "example". ALL OTHER HERITIAGES.

You are not making any sense.
You missed the 'but should' part. Is there another group that deserves to have their heritage and historical figures examined and judged?

Me: Yet you are unable to give any examples of another group that is NOT having their heritage and historical figures examined and judged but should.

You missed the 'but should' part. Is there another group that deserves to have their heritage and historical figures examined and judged?

IMO, no groups should be subject to such scrutiny. That it is only happening to ONE group, is my point.

ONE group, defined by race, is subject to this special, negative treatment.

Any historical figures or heritage from the past, if examined and judges, especially by hostile and racist judges, could be found to be "Bad" and worthy of being "cancelled".

But you libs only do that to one group, whites.

THe discrimination is clear in a hundred ways. YOur denial is stupid.

You sure you want to try to build your libtard utopia on oppression of the largest single ethnic group?

Do you want ever increasing racial strife and violence and oppression?
You probably consider the Civil War "racial strife". :lol:

1. The consensus in on the goal. How to get there? Plenty of debate and disagreement. My point about your precious dems being in charge of the cities stands.
We are way passed that, it only took 400yrs to get to this point. Both parties are in charge of the cities and the states. It is no just confined to the cities.
2. Those symbols have been accepted as harmless symbols of regional pride for over a hundred years.
To whites i guess they are, black folks have never seen them as that.

You are having a hissy fit over nothing, and only WHITES get this bullshit. That makes you and your hissy fit, RACIST.

.....and yet you are the one whining like a bitch that they are coming down. Folks of all colors want them down.
3. Mmm, a moment ago, you were denying that republicans had policy to help blacks. NOw you are arguing that dems help them BETTER. Is that you giving some ground? Blacks did well under Trump and Reagan.
Reagan and Trump aren't Democrats. Since 1960 black folks have done better under Democrat presidents than we have Republicans.
That you are a racist.

NOt my hero and I don't whine like you do, when my tax dollars support his celebration.

You're whining now. Tell me what atrocities Dr King committed against whites.
5. EVERY President, hell every major presidential CANDIDANT since the early 60s, has had a platform of helping blacks. And they did so with the support of the vast majority of voters.
That's false.
6. Bullshit. YOu are slapping in the face, hundreds of millions of Americans who fought for you and yours, by denying their efforts and/or sacrifices.
Who were they fighting against?
[/QUOTE]

IMO, no groups should be subject to such scrutiny. That it is only happening to ONE group, is my point.
Here we differ, I think EVERY group should be periodically scrutinized.
Any historical figures or heritage from the past, if examined and judges, especially by hostile and racist judges, could be found to be "Bad" and worthy of being "cancelled".
I would agree it is difficult to judge men of the past by today's standards. Jefferson was a slave owner but in that he was no worse than his peers and made great contributions to the country. I don't recall if Lee was a slave owner but he was a traitor to his country and should not be honored for that. I think that Lee was honored as much for his military prowess as to remind Virginia's Blacks that they were, and would to remain for decades, 2nd class citizens.

Here we differ, I think EVERY group should be periodically scrutinized.

I would agree it is difficult to judge men of the past by today's standards. Jefferson was a slave owner but in that he was no worse than his peers and made great contributions to the country. I don't recall if Lee was a slave owner but he was a traitor to his country and should not be honored for that. I think that Lee was honored as much for his military prowess as to remind Virginia's Blacks that they were, and would to remain for decades, 2nd class citizens.

You voted for this guy, right?

1631890748609.png

Because you come on here spewing that bi-partisan bullshit and yet we see republicans holding up to key bills in the Senate. So it isn't the Dem Party that is causing the problem it's the Grand Ole party.

No only white, racist get that kind of treatment for wanting to keep the remainders of slavery and racism, etc. around for all to see.

That's bullshit, history shows that since the 1960s minorities do better under Democrat presidents than we do under republican presidents. That's fact.

Yea he is not responsible for bringing any atrocities against whites as compared to the racist heroes you want my tax dollars to pay for. You must hang around alot of faggots since you keep bringing them up.

That's bullshit, we see that lie playing itself out right now.

Stood up for my people, I thought we were all americans. They are still fighting back today, they just traded in the sheets for 3 piece suits, black robes, police uniforms, etc.
Ya got stamina, son. Once I reduce these little sheet wearing wonks to babbling, revisionist idiots, I just IA them. Saves a lot of scroll time, as they will NEVER admit error on any level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back