robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power is you making up excuses for your racist behavior. Plenty of black people celebrate cultures or historical figures that are "problematic" by modern standards, but only whites get called on it.
And the government celebrates them? How? Any statues to Tupac in public parks? If so, you're free to call them out.

And the government celebrates them? How? Any statues to Tupac in public parks? If so, you're free to call them out.

If you want to have a multicultural society, you have to be TOLERANT of other cultures.

You are not being tolerant. YOu are being intolerant.

HOw long do you think that Whites, the largest single ethnic group in the country, are going to put up with this shit, and what do you think will happen, when we stop?

HOw long do you think that Whites, the largest single ethnic group in the country, are going to put up with this shit, and what do you think will happen, when we stop?
You seem to think the rest of the country is as racist as you are and only see things in terms of Blacks and Whites. I'm hoping that is no longer true and only relegated angry haters and a generation of dinosaurs raised on segregation, jim crow, discrimination, etc. I'm hopeful young people will judge people by their character not their complexion. That is the country I want to live in.

You seem to think the rest of the country is as racist as you are and only see things in terms of Blacks and Whites. I'm hoping that is no longer true and only relegated angry haters and a generation of dinosaurs raised on segregation, jim crow, discrimination, etc. I'm hopeful young people will judge people by their character not their complexion. That is the country I want to live in.

You are the one defining people by race and treating them differently based on race.

I asked a simple question. How long do you expect the largest ethnic group in teh country to put up with being discriminated against by you people?

You calling me wacist, is not an answer. l get that you justify your actual racism, by accusing other people of fake wacism.

That might buy you time, depending on how deeply your allies in the schools and hollywood brainwash people. But reality will wake them up, sooner or later.

My question stands. What do you think will happen then?

1. My point was about teh BI-PARTISAN CONSENSUS in favor of racial equality for blacks. Your partisan loyalty to the dem party does not conflict with that.
Is that why republicans are holding up the crime bill and the voting rights bill because they are for bipartisanship?
2. Plenty of REpublican policies and bills have helped black folks. Blacks did quite well under Trump. NOt sure why you even asked that.
So you shouldn't have any problems naming them. Blacks did not do quite well under Trump, that is a lie that is repeatedly told.
3. The Confederate Veterans had plenty of Honor. That you are such a racist that you cannot see that, is about you being a narrowmined asshole, and nothing to do with them. Your tax dollars should support it, because it is part of AMERICAN HISTORY AND CULTURE, you anti-American cuck.
You freakin idiot that would be like telling Jewish folks their tax dollars should support statues and monuments of Hitler and Nazis. My tax dollars pay for History books in schools and libraries.
4. REgional Pride as part of the larger American Identity. Nothing "joke" about it at all. YOu are just a liar.
Regional pride is just a catch phrase for supporting Racist, Confederate traitors.

That is exactly what I have not done.

Nothing will happen because most Americans see there is nothing there.

1. You are treating whites like second class citizens. Based on race.

2. Your racist discrimination and oppression is real. Your denial is fine for keeping the lie going, but reality will be noticed at some point. Are you really prepared for that?

Is that why republicans are holding up the crime bill and the voting rights bill because they are for bipartisanship?

So you shouldn't have any problems naming them. Blacks did not do quite well under Trump, that is a lie that is repeatedly told.

You freakin idiot that would be like telling Jewish folks their tax dollars should support statues and monuments of Hitler and Nazis. My tax dollars pay for History books in schools and libraries.

Regional pride is just a catch phrase for supporting Racist, Confederate traitors.

1. My statement about general long standing commitment to racial equality stands.

2. Blacks did very well under Trump. Minority unemployment hit record lows. Wages were doing nicely.

3. Your intolerance of white people and their heritage is you being a racist.

4. Nope. Regional Pride is regional pride. YOu are the racist asshole who is causing problems.

1. My statement about general long standing commitment to racial equality stands.
Your statement doesn't mean shit.
2. Blacks did very well under Trump. Minority unemployment hit record lows. Wages were doing nicely.
Low unemployment started under Pres. Obama and the black unemployment rate is still twice that of whites. Black wages were stagnant under Trump.
3. Your intolerance of white people and their heritage is you being a racist.
Wow, that is almost comical coming from you.
4. Nope. Regional Pride is regional pride. YOu are the racist asshole who is causing problems.
Sorry dick head, racism, slavery and discrimination is the regional pride you are trying to protect.

Your statement doesn't mean shit.

Low unemployment started under Pres. Obama and the black unemployment rate is still twice that of whites. Black wages were stagnant under Trump.

Wow, that is almost comical coming from you.

Sorry dick head, racism, slavery and discrimination is the regional pride you are trying to protect.

1. BI-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks since the 60s, backed up by policy and voting, ect. ect. ect. That means plenty. Your denial is just you being a race baiting asshole.

2. Black wages were not stagnant under Trump, unless you are pretending to be ignorant of Covid? Like a partisan hack.

3. My point stands. YOu are being intolerant of whites because you are an anti-white racist.

4. You don't get to tell ME, what ME and MINE are celebrating, you racist cuck.

we live in that country till blm started up.

2. Your racist discrimination and oppression is real. Your denial is fine for keeping the lie going, but reality will be noticed at some point. Are you really prepared for that?
exactly all bl mdid was show how racest b is .

No I'm treating people who tried to destroy this democracy as second class citizens. Their race has little to do with how I treat them.
I welcome it. Are you prepared for reality.

BLM was just the latest voice of a group that has a history of legitimate grievances. Things may be wonderful in your corner of America but that may not be true for everyone.
its terroist racists who are destroying our country.

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.
Nope, you can put on your socks and shoes, toddle down to the library and READ all the books on the Civil War.

What got "chopped" was this idolization of a system that discounted slavery as some trivial after thought to be dealt with eventually. TFB if you don't like it.

Nope, you can put on your socks and shoes, toddle down to the library and READ all the books on the Civil War.

What got "chopped" was this idolization of a system that discounted slavery as some trivial after thought to be dealt with eventually. TFB if you don't like it.
whatever

1. BI-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks since the 60s, backed up by policy and voting, ect. ect. ect. That means plenty. Your denial is just you being a race baiting asshole.
You are just trying to justify keeping racist statues and monuments around under the guise of bi-partisan. The Republican Party is that party that is fighting to keep racism alive and well. The Republican Party is the party that is stopping police reform and voting rights, so stop it with the bi-partisan bullshit. We see who the real racist asshole is.
2. Black wages were not stagnant under Trump, unless you are pretending to be ignorant of Covid? Like a partisan hack.
Yes they were stagnant and the statistics point that out.
3. My point stands. YOu are being intolerant of whites because you are an anti-white racist.
Your point is horseshit like the rest of the garbage that comes out of your mouth.
4. You don't get to tell ME, what ME and MINE are celebrating, you racist cuck.[/quoet]
You celebrate whatever in the hell you want, but you don't get to tell me they my tax dollars have to pay for statues and monuments of racist traitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back