robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. YOu made the claim, that all historical figures are being treated the same. Now back it up with an example.

Or admit you were just talking shit.
In Virginia the number of statues of Blacks that need to be removed are exactly: zero. No shit.

In Virginia the number of statues of Blacks that need to be removed are exactly: zero. No shit.

At least according to the governor, your fellow DemoKKKrat.

1631565978108.png

Why should I pay to maintain the symbols of racism and hate.

[Quoye]2. These symbols morphed into symbols of harmless regional pride, well before your great grandaddy was born.

My great granddaddy was born in slavery, do you don't know WTF you are talking about as usual and they damn sure aren't harmless. I did 2 tours in Germany and I didn't see any Nazi statues or monuments anywhere in the country.

I am saying you are that fucking stupid.
[/QUOTE]

Wow. Completely different situations, with completely different situations, at vastly different times, and they handled it differently?

What a shock.

You really are just a monkey throwing shit at a wall, hoping that SOMETHING sticks.

Meanwhile in teh real world, WHITE Americans forged a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks back in the mid 60s, when your ideological brothers of the time, finally gave in to the tide.

Since then, both partiers have pushed strongly for racial equality for blacks.

And the statues in teh park, and the various flags, were celebrated as symbols of regional pride by people who bought into and supported this consensus.

And this is how you repay them/us.

Someday, someday the white members of the Dem Party will realize how badly they have been lied to.

The longer it takes, the more pissed they will be.

Today's support for the statues is fringe. The original support was probably a majority opinion, a White majority that is.

It was majority just months ago. That is not fringe. That is you people talking a lot of bullshit.

And what's wrong with "White"? Don't we count? If that is true, you should have teh balls to be honest about it.

Pussy.

So if it's about "history". Why are there not statues of Sherman and Grant in the South?

Why the qualifier? Almost like you realized that you were talking shit and needed to start spouting shit to cover for that.

This is about singling whites out, for special, negative treatment. Only their culture and heritage has to be examined and judged by others, to see if it is acceptable.

That is actual racism, and actual discrimination. YOu people are racism scum of the earth.

Why the qualifier? Almost like you realized that you were talking shit and needed to start spouting shit to cover for that.
What qualifier?
This is about singling whites out, for special, negative treatment. Only their culture and heritage has to be examined and judged by others, to see if it is acceptable.
No this is Americans singling out Americans for judgement. It is their actions not their race that even other Whites take exception to.

What qualifier?

No this is Americans singling out Americans for judgement. It is their actions not their race that even other Whites take exception to.

Name another group that gets treated like this. Or admit that you cannot.

If a German-American group decided to erect a statue to Hitler and the Holocaust would you be OK with that?

Germans are white. I asked you for another group that gets this treatment. Are you admitting that this is something only done to whites?

My great granddaddy was born in slavery, do you don't know WTF you are talking about as usual and they damn sure aren't harmless. I did 2 tours in Germany and I didn't see any Nazi statues or monuments anywhere in the country.

I am saying you are that fucking stupid.

Wow. Completely different situations, with completely different situations, at vastly different times, and they handled it differently?

What a shock.

You really are just a monkey throwing shit at a wall, hoping that SOMETHING sticks.

Meanwhile in teh real world, WHITE Americans forged a bi-partisan consensus on racial equality for blacks back in the mid 60s, when your ideological brothers of the time, finally gave in to the tide.

Since then, both partiers have pushed strongly for racial equality for blacks.

And the statues in teh park, and the various flags, were celebrated as symbols of regional pride by people who bought into and supported this consensus.

And this is how you repay them/us.

Someday, someday the white members of the Dem Party will realize how badly they have been lied to.

The longer it takes, the more pissed they will be.

In the last 60yrs history in this country shows that black folks do better when there is a Democrat president in office, that is just fact.

Tell me the last Republican president that passed a major bill that actually helped black folks.

Those statues and monuments are honoring men who had NO honor and don't deserve statues and monuments, that is just a fact. Why the hell should my taxes dollars pay to maintain statues and monuments of men who were slave owners, racists, etc.? Please explain that too me. Regional pride that is a joke.

So what kind of ass clown are you throwing shit at?

Germans are white. I asked you for another group that gets this treatment. Are you admitting that this is something only done to whites?
What other group in America has been in a position to do anything comparable? You see everything in terms of race but in this case it is power that is the issue. The power to oppress and enslave. That this group is White is not the cause of the problem.

In the last 60yrs history in this country shows that black folks do better when there is a Democrat president in office, that is just fact.

Tell me the last Republican president that passed a major bill that actually helped black folks.

Those statues and monuments are honoring men who had NO honor and don't deserve statues and monuments, that is just a fact. Why the hell should my taxes dollars pay to maintain statues and monuments of men who were slave owners, racists, etc.? Please explain that too me. Regional pride that is a joke.

So what kind of ass clown are you throwing shit at?

1. My point was about teh BI-PARTISAN CONSENSUS in favor of racial equality for blacks. Your partisan loyalty to the dem party does not conflict with that.

2. Plenty of REpublican policies and bills have helped black folks. Blacks did quite well under Trump. NOt sure why you even asked that.

3. The Confederate Veterans had plenty of Honor. That you are such a racist that you cannot see that, is about you being a narrowmined asshole, and nothing to do with them. Your tax dollars should support it, because it is part of AMERICAN HISTORY AND CULTURE, you anti-American cuck.

4. REgional Pride as part of the larger American Identity. Nothing "joke" about it at all. YOu are just a liar.

Name another group that acted like this, maintaining their monopoly on power and making heroes out of traitors.

SO you were just talking shit, and not able to back it up. My point stands.

This is singling out WHITEs, for special, negative treatment based on race. That is racism. You are a racist.

You are building a new and more racist society, that is going to SUCK ASS.

What other group in America has been in a position to do anything comparable? You see everything in terms of race but in this case it is power that is the issue. The power to oppress and enslave. That this group is White is not the cause of the problem.

Power is you making up excuses for your racist behavior. Plenty of black people celebrate cultures or historical figures that are "problematic" by modern standards, but only whites get called on it.

This is about you libtards building a new society, where whites are discriminated against and oppressed.

It is going to SUCK ASS, for EVERYONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back