robert e lee statue removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the chopped it up ewe. blacks destroying history still.

Put it in front of the Arlington mansion or at one of the National Military Parks....maybe Petersburg....or Gettysburg, in the middle of Pickett's Charge area.

Another "victory" for Black Lives Matter Yay! Suppressing American history one statue at a time. :113:
I'm sorry to hear that you forget American history so easily. May I suggest a library or a museum or a National Military Park like Gettysburg or Petersburg or Vicksburg or Antietam (I've been to all and they are very informative)

This is great news.

They can preserve history in a more appropriate place.

Not now they can't. It says they cut it up. I support them removing Confederate monuments from the public areas, especially around court houses and such but they should NOT destroy them.

You can find somewhere appropriate for them. Even as simply art, art is permitted to be offensive.

Gov Blackface taking a stand against the democrat Party's racist past

5c5af3a33d505.image.jpg

Can you imagine the reaction if this were Donald Trump in blackface?

Last edited:
Sounds good to me, it doesn't belong at the center of town. Really glad they went through the system and did it the right way instead of going in with anarchy. I hope they find a quite place out of the way to put it: we definitely need reminders of history, otherwise we'll forget and maybe doubt that it happened.

How are we destroying history?

All democrats now and in US history, including the current dems in congress, Obama, Biden, etc., should be removed from all positions of authority, should lose any jobs and should be expunged from history because of the democrat connections to slavery and Jim Crow.
This in standing with current democrat illogic as all context is disallowed.

All democrats now and in US history, including the current dems in congress, Obama, Biden, etc., should be removed from all positions of authority, should lose any jobs and should be expunged from history because of the democrat connections to slavery and Jim Crow.
You are certainly allowed to believe that no matter how goofy it might be.

They couldn't risk it surviving to potentially re-infect the minds of the chirren. They chopped it up immediately after removing it. I wonder when they'll do the same for Jefferson and Lincoln? This was never about leftover hate from the Confederacy. The same groups were trashing Frederick Douglass FFS.

You need to read history. The actual history not a history that omits crucial details.
"Eric Rauchway, professor of American history at the University of California, Davis, pins the transition to the turn of the 20th century, when a highly influential Democrat named William Jennings Bryan blurred party lines by emphasizing the government's role in ensuring social justice through expansions of federal power — traditionally, a Republican stance. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back