Robert E. Lee May Just Save The Day For The Georgia Run-Off

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The U.S. Senate race between incumbent Raphael Warnock and Republican challenger Herschel Walker went to a runoff after neither candidate managed to achieve 50% of the vote in the Nov. 8 general election. The day after the election, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger formally announced the runoff and suggested that counties were likely to have Saturday voting. Due to legislation passed in 2016, that will not be possible. The Atlanta Journal Constitution first reported the lack of Saturday voting in the runoff. Early voting must begin no later than Nov. 28 and run through Dec. 2."

I think future Senator Walker should be thanking the Confederacy for possibly giving him an assist on winning the GA run-off....I am pretty sure the Dems were planning to use early voting on Saturday as the opportunity to steal the election, but they forgot about the Confederate holiday....which is crazy, because we all know that Democrats are Confederates and love Robert E. Lee...speaking of Herschel, it will be pretty exciting to hear him displaying his unmatched oratory talent on the Senate floor....

Warnock has the senate seat in the bag. The democrat cartel will make sure of that, one way or another.
So why didn't they just win the Senate by 5 or 6 seats?

and win the house by 10 or 20 seats?

Since every time a Republican loses, you will cry voter fraud like a bitch...

Funny how when Boebert was once behind, and then pulled ahead as more votes were counted, her opponent didn't cry voter fraud...

"The U.S. Senate race between incumbent Raphael Warnock and Republican challenger Herschel Walker went to a runoff after neither candidate managed to achieve 50% of the vote in the Nov. 8 general election. The day after the election, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger formally announced the runoff and suggested that counties were likely to have Saturday voting. Due to legislation passed in 2016, that will not be possible. The Atlanta Journal Constitution first reported the lack of Saturday voting in the runoff. Early voting must begin no later than Nov. 28 and run through Dec. 2."

I think future Senator Walker should be thanking the Confederacy for possibly giving him an assist on winning the GA run-off....I am pretty sure the Dems were planning to use early voting on Saturday as the opportunity to steal the election, but they forgot about the Confederate holiday....which is crazy, because we all know that Democrats are Confederates and love Robert E. Lee...speaking of Herschel, it will be pretty exciting to hear him displaying his unmatched oratory talent on the Senate floor....

Dems are not the confederates. The southern strategy proved that.

LOL

45301.jpg

A racist remark from you? I'm stunned.
Speaking of racist remark..

Ain't it funny how the only reason Trump became your cult leader is because he claimed the black guy wasn't born here?

Funny how Conservatives didn't really give a fuck about Trump until he started doing that...guess you can say, right-wingers needed a "black guy" then too..

Speaking of racist remark..

Ain't it funny how the only reason Trump became your cult leader is because he claimed the black guy wasn't born here?

Funny how Conservatives didn't really give a fuck about Trump until he started doing that...guess you can say, right-wingers needed a "black guy" then too..
Trump or Hillary?

I would have taken Trump any day of the week. Why? Because I'm not stupid.

Forum List

Back