Robert De Niro Bans Trump!!!

(I posted this in Food and Drink because it deals with eateries).

Seems that De Niro is no fan of Trump, because now he has banned him from all his Nobu restaurants, and has even gone so far as to say that if Trump walks into a place, he's walking out.

Guess Trump is gonna have to go somewhere else for his sushi.

Robert De Niro Banned Donald Trump from All Nobu Restaurants

Robert De Niro, part time actor, part time activist, and full time guy you'd be really psyched to get some life advice from, is also a founding partner of a little restaurant and hotel chain called Nobu. Earlier this month, Nobu, named for head chef Nobu Matsuhisa, marked its 25th anniversary by opening three new hotels in Shoreditch, Marbella, and Ibiza.

That makes 39 Nobu restaurants and hotels around the world. Donald Trump is allowed in exactly zero of them.

At an event to celebrate the new Nobu trio, the Daily Mail reports De Niro "insisted he would never let Trump into any of the Nobu restaurants," effectively issuing a ban on the president. He also declared he'd refuse to dine in the proximity of Trump, saying, "I don't care what he likes. If he walked into a restaurant I was in, I'd walk out."
Who is Robert dineero

Seems that De Niro is no fan of Trump, because now he has banned him from all his Nobu restaurants, and has even gone so far as to say that if Trump walks into a place, he's walking out.

Robert De Niro, part time actor, part time activist, and full time guy you'd be really psyched to get some life advice from, is also a founding partner of a little restaurant and hotel chain called Nobu. Earlier this month, Nobu, named for head chef Nobu Matsuhisa, marked its 25th anniversary by opening three new hotels in Shoreditch, Marbella, and Ibiza.

That makes 39 Nobu restaurants and hotels around the world. Donald Trump is allowed in exactly zero of them.

At an event to celebrate the new Nobu trio, the Daily Mail reports De Niro "insisted he would never let Trump into any of the Nobu restaurants," effectively issuing a ban on the president. He also declared he'd refuse to dine in the proximity of Trump, saying, "I don't care what he likes. If he walked into a restaurant I was in, I'd walk out."
Who cares?

TRUMP could not care less if he is even aware of the banning by the little pwick . TRUMP probably eats steak rather than BAIT is my opinion BSaillor .

Actually, Trump eats more McD's than anything else.

Link to proof of that...

Not only is he a fat slob, he is also paranoid and delusional.

This is why Trump really eats so much McDonald's

You know, most people don't fear being poisoned secretly by someone. I know I never have. But, I guess, if you've got a guilty enough conscience, then you tend to be really paranoid.

When you're at that level in the business world, you make enemies who wouldn't mind seeing you die, and some are willing to make it happen.

Post number 8 has an actual story about why Trump eats so much Mickey D's. And, it's because he's scared of being poisoned.

And, because it's been verified by 2 people who are close to him, it's not fake news.
That is so stupid that it couldn't be true...He likes McDonald's it has nothing to do with being poisoned it would be easier to poison him when a stranger is cooking his food in the back of the restaurant where no one can see what your doing...than it would for his personal chef to give him poisoned food...stop slurping up here say nonsense... and think for yourself just a little....

Actually, going for fast food is safer as long as you don't have a set pattern of when you go and to which place you go. To poison him, you would have to have your actor in place at the restaurant he stopped at and they would have only the time from when someone recognized him to when the food was passed through the window to poison it. That makes it much more difficult. OTOH, with a personal chef, you have predictable eating patterns and you only need to corrupt one person.

Wait..are you telling me one of the shallow celebrity elites doesnt like Trump? No way!

Forum List

Back