Robber's Family Outraged by Good Samaritan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is an 8 year old video, but this is the attitude that plagues blacks in America. I see the same attitude expressed constantly on this forum. Keep circling the wagons and support your felons and potential murderers. You deserve the culture you've created for yourself

This is an 8 year old video, but this is the attitude that plagues blacks in America. I see the same attitude expressed constantly on this forum. Keep circling the wagons and support your felons and potential murderers. You deserve the culture you've created for yourself

Is this not an attitude that affects OTHER demographic groups…for example, Republicans?

Play stupid games and you lose bigly.

My favorite video clip

The suspect was just another example of an inner-city hood-rat. They are created in large Democrat run cities run by incompetent and racist politicians and the billions sent to those cities to address the problems, disappear into the pockets of those same politicians and their cronies.

It amazes me, when an obviously innocent police officer (Derek Chauvin) was convicted of homicide when the so called "victim of a white cops knee" had TWICE the level of fentanyl in his system that would other wise kill 99% of us...and was obviously overdosing, died hours later of an obvious fentanyl overdose. (side note: Fentanyl deaths are a huge issue. Not so much white police officers' knees) Really? The democrats lawyers: Dowie Chetem and Howe? No proof of any of this. None. like the Russia gate hoax it was all unsubstantiated info part of dirty tricks program by (guess who)?

Is this not an attitude that affects OTHER demographic groups…for example, Republicans?

Huh? you're not making any sense. Coyote, have you been drinking out of roadside anti-freeze puddles again?

18 year old had customers on their knees with a gun to their heads... and his family is upset that someone else got involved.... HMMMMMMMMMM let me look again at your view point. "Oh but republicans do the same thing".

I'm guessing with 100% certainty that if a Republican robs a store and puts someone on their knees with a gun to the head, their not getting much sympathy.

"How he gonna have money to buy clothes for school". Brother has to commit robberies. It's justified.

I saw this decades ago. This idea didn't just pop up. Blacks have been convincing themselves that they have a right to commit crimes. It's been growing and spreading for years. Now it's starting to bud with not only a right to robbery, burglary and arson, but physical attack and murder as well. They are being encouraged in this dangerous nonsense by democrats who don't care who lives or who dies.

Huh? you're not making any sense. Coyote, have you been drinking out of roadside anti-freeze puddles again?

18 year old had customers on their knees with a gun to their heads... and his family is upset that someone else got involved.... HMMMMMMMMMM let me look again at your view point. "Oh but republicans do the same thing".

I'm guessing with 100% certainty that if a Republican robs a store and puts someone on their knees with a gun to the head, their not getting much sympathy.
Criminals of any race don’t get sympathy from conservatives. We want them to get fair trials and if convicted long, very long, jail sentences.

The attitude that plagues us is the one whites like you have where you find a story about one black person then applies it to al be the first one to whine about how you can't judge all whites by the actions of a few.

Criminals of any race don’t get sympathy from conservatives. We want them to get fair trials and if convicted long, very long, jail sentences.
You voted for a criminal for president, and you are excusing criminals who committed an insurrection.

It amazes me, when an obviously innocent police officer (Derek Chauvin) was convicted of homicide when the so called "victim of a white cops knee" had TWICE the level of fentanyl in his system that would other wise kill 99% of us...and was obviously overdosing, died hours later of an obvious fentanyl overdose. (side note: Fentanyl deaths are a huge issue. Not so much white police officers' knees) Really? The democrats lawyers: Dowie Chetem and Howe? No proof of any of this. None. like the Russia gate hoax it was all unsubstantiated info part of dirty tricks program by (guess who)?
You need to stop smoking crack.

With a family filled with that kind of thinking, it's no wonder this idiot grew up to be completely worthless.

Congratulations to the good guy who stepped up and took down the miserable robber. I wish he had been a better shot.

With a family filled with that kind of thinking, it's no wonder this idiot grew up to be completely worthless.

Congratulations to the good guy who stepped up and took down the miserable robber. I wish he had been a better shot.
Look at the family that produced YOU. That's the problem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back