Rob Skiba dies from Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviticus

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2021
Famed flat-earth theorist, Qanon supporter, and Anti-Vaxxer Rob Skiba has died, and the official COD is Covid-19.

This getseven more interesting when you take into account that like Hermin Cain, who also died from Covid, Skiba made public claims that the virus didn't exist and was a hoax. In addition to being against vaccinations (not manditory ones, but ALL vaccinations), Skiba was also againstsocial distancing and said that anyone who wore a mask was a traitor, and that parents should be charged with abuse if their kids wear masks.

Ironic that he should die from the very virus he called a hoax. Maybe Darwin was right afterall.

Famed flat-earth theorist, Qanon supporter, and Anti-Vaxxer Rob Skiba has died, and the official COD is Covid-19.

This getseven more interesting when you take into account that like Hermin Cain, who also died from Covid, Skiba made public claims that the virus didn't exist and was a hoax. In addition to being against vaccinations (not manditory ones, but ALL vaccinations), Skiba was also againstsocial distancing and said that anyone who wore a mask was a traitor, and that parents should be charged with abuse if their kids wear masks.

Ironic that he should die from the very virus he called a hoax. Maybe Darwin was right afterall.
I just watched a show where the main cast members murdered an anti-vaxxer.

This is where we are now.

So, now that we know you motherfuckers are thinking about doing it, let this this be a warning.

I will fucking kill any of you messing with me. I'm not getting your fucking vaccine and if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself up the ass. Just try to do something violent with me motherfuckers. Give me a reason to empty the magazine into your gutless body.

I want one of you violent vaxxers to give me a reason.

I can't believe this. :( I've been subscribed to his YouTube channel for years, I first found him because of all his research on the Nephilm. I never once heard him talk about "Q", so I'm taking the "he was a Qanon supporter" comment with a grain of salt.

And I don't buy that he died of Covid. There's more to this, I have zero doubt about that. And by reading the recent comments on his YouTube channel, I'm not the only one who is thinking that. What the Covid cheerleaders don't realize is that there's so much deception in this world. Question everything. And always ask Cui Bono? Who benefits?

buttercup, do you believe aliens reside on planet Earth and if so is planet Earth flat in your opinion? Yahweh of the Old Testament insists the planet Earth is flat. If Yahweh is a fraud, which he obviously was, then what in regards to other middle east garbage myths?

Last edited:
Rob Skiba, an influential figure in flat earth and Christian circles, has died of COVID-19, colleagues announced on Thursday. He had been fighting the virus since at least late August, when he began exhibiting symptoms after “Take On The World,” a biblical flat earth conference.

So, now that we know you motherfuckers are thinking about doing it, let this this be a warning.

I will fucking kill any of you messing with me. I'm not getting your fucking vaccine and if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself up the ass. Just try to do something violent with me motherfuckers. Give me a reason to empty the magazine into your gutless body.

^^

136666497-fat-couch-potato-eating-a-huge-hamburger-and-watching-television-harsh-lighting-from...jpg

We be armed.

AD3BD8A6-D4B6-4344-B396-7F04F562F831.jpeg

I don’t want you to get vaccinated. You can rest easy.

I never heard of this guy, but it‘s statistically insignificant. More than 99% of people who have refused a vaccine have NOT died from COVID. I myself got vaccinated, but as a conservative, I believe that people can make their own choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back