Rob Reiner: Trump is “the new leader of the Confederacy” during “our continuing Civil War.”

Meathead fits him perfectly
PerfumedBrokenKestrel-max-1mb.gif

Rob Reiner should keep his mouth shut. He is the liberal equivalent of Donald Trump, except Democrats are too smart to elect their celebrity nutjobs to high political office.
Yeah but they are shills for the deep state and do it well with their permanent soapboxes. While many people suffer they live great and rich. The truth is, BLM and Antifa just on principal should destroy their houses and maim the people in that industry.

Rob Reiner should keep his mouth shut. He is the liberal equivalent of Donald Trump, except Democrats are too smart to elect their celebrity nutjobs to high political office.
Senator Al Franken
Was he elected President?
So it doesn't matter if an idiot is elected to the Senate and put on fucking judiciary committee? Just as long as he is not president?

I will meet you in the middle and say that neither Trump nor Franken had any business in politics.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
the Democrats are unifiers!

Should someone tell him it was his party who founded the Confederacy? And the KKK. Jim Crow laws. Segregation.

Should someone tell you that no party founded eitehr the Confederacy OR the KKK? What are you, fuckin' stupid?

In full disclosure, I only came to this thread because I suspected some yahoo with zero history books would try to sell this myth. Sadly, I was right.

Forum List

Back