Road To Nowhere: Oklahoma's donald j. trump Highway Runs Through The Dust Bowl

jones your programing is impeccable....
Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over again expecting different results.

Twice in the last 20 years Democratic administrations have come into office burdened with cleaning up the economic mess of a Republican predecessor.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over again expecting different results.

Twice in the last 20 years Democratic administrations have come into office burdened with cleaning up the economic mess of a Republican predecessor.
holy shit!...get the camera!.....jones actually answered a post!.....but all you did jonesy....is just prove you are just another die hard party person....but hey....look i much fun we can have when you start answering posts....

This is a very interesting article.

I find it funny that the road is being put in the middle of nowhere but it makes sense in a way. That county voted for trump. In fact, that county had the highest vote for trump in the nation.

I have not been to that part of Oklahoma but I've been to a lot of the rest of Oklahoma and the panhandle of Texas. I was just in that area in April. My mom is from the panhandle of Texas.

The article talks about what I encountered. The very horrible poverty of the area.

I found it funny that the people blame the government for their problems.

Not themselves or the conditions that originally brought people to that area. It was all a lie and scam. Literally. Those who were smart left when they found out they were scammed but some stayed and helped cause the dust bowl in the 1930s. The government didn't lie to those people and steal their money. The Southwestern Immigration and Development Company lied to them and stole their money.

Now, they are seeing neighboring town trying to make a comeback but the people of Boise City don't like it because the comeback is causing that town to become multicultural.

I drove through so many of towns like Boise City Oklahoma and the county it's in this past April. Boise City sounds like one of the few that didn't become a ghost town but they are barely hanging on.

Yet, they keep voting for and implementing the same economic policies that got them to where they are now in the first place. I don't know about other people but when I know something doesn't work, I stop doing it. Then look for something that works.

As one person in the article said, when the young get old enough to go to college, they leave and don't return. The poverty and no opportunity is crushing rural America. Oklahoma would rather give big tax cuts to the few rich and business in their state instead of properly funding the state and their schools. They are losing teachers because they pay some of the lowest wages in the nation and the working conditions are horrible. I don't blame them. They have done what republicans have been telling the working class of our nation to do since reagan, they quit and found better employment. Meanwhile the state falls farther and farther behind.

Trump has been sighted under your bed. Good luck.

It is a great way to determine a liar.

Anyone who won’t admit that Biden is senile is a liar and you can discount anything they ever say.

The left are proving they are a cult of brainwashed clones.
Everyone that doesn't see things like I do is LYING, everyone that doesn't see things like I do is a BRAINWASHED CLONE. This is incredible, thank you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back