Road Rage Incident Leaves 24 Yr Old Thug Paralyzed - LOL

Why does right-wing rhetoric trigger you bro??

it isn't like this guy is going to be treated like a hero and go around signing autographs or anything...you would really have to be sick in the head to do that...

View attachment 673133
At first, I thought your silly schtick was just douchy snark, but now I can see that it is pure evil white hatred and rage.

You need therapy. This is not healthy.

Your "devil's advocate" game is bullshit, Biffer. And it has the opposite effect that you seem to think it's getting. Made me wonder how many blacks were mowed down by blacks in Chicago lately, and if the shooters were justified, and how they all missed your detection...

Last edited:
At first, I thought your silly schtick was just douchy snark, but now I can see that it is pure evil white hatred and rage.

You need therapy. This is not healthy.
There are many white-hating racists on this board and it is gratifying to see that so many people of intelligence and good will have them identified and dealt with.

There are many white-hating racists on this board and it is gratifying to see that so many people of intelligence and good will have them identified and dealt with.
Everyone of his snarky ass douche threads seemed to be pathetic attempts at humor, but now I can see they are filled with sething white hatred.

This guy is just like the dude who went on a shooting rampage in Dallas a few years back. The Dallas police chief (black guy) stated that that shooter was screaming that he hated and wanted to kill white people.

Biff is just like that guy. I would not be the least bit surprised if Biff does the same.

So you think the guy should have been arrested or do you think the darkie had it coming??

Why are Conservatives so shy once someone puts you on the spot?

Especially for a moron who names himself Confederate soldier..shut yo fragile ass up

You're a pathetic bait poster. The woman appeared to have done nothing wrong, and it seems that the guy was in the wrong completely. You're the dickhead using terms like "Darkie", not me. Who's the racist now.

You're a pathetic bait poster. The woman appeared to have done nothing wrong, and it seems that the guy was in the wrong completely. You're the dickhead using terms like "Darkie", not me. Who's the racist now.
She pulled out a gun....he said he feared for his life.....that is why the police refused to charge him....If the guy said he was scared, and when you consider this is in Chicago -- where all of the blacks are dangerous criminals, he was justified, right? What about Chicago, remember?

Why are you defending this thug?

When you celebrated a 12 yr old being gunned down for not having a gun
When you demonized a 17 yr old being gunned down for not having a gun...
When you celebrated a woman being gunned down in her own bed.....

See, the deal with you cucks is...you don't like when someone like me takes the position you cucks normally take before you do.....so you gotta pretend to be outraged...shut yo lying ass up

She pulled out a gun....he said he feared for his life.....that is why the police refused to charge him....If the guy said he was scared, and when you consider this is in Chicago -- where all of the blacks are dangerous criminals, he was justified, right? What about Chicago, remember?

That is a lie fabricated by the dude.
Why are you defending this thug?

Thugs do the shooting, and are usually not the target.
When you celebrated a 12 yr old being gunned down for not having a gun
When you demonized a 17 yr old being gunned down for not having a gun...
When you celebrated a woman being gunned down in her own bed.....

I am unfamiliar with these cases, so no, I didn't celebrate or demonize shit.

See, the deal with you cucks is...you don't like when someone like me takes the position you cucks normally take before you do.....so you gotta pretend to be outraged...shut yo lying ass up

I'm not outraged, I'm pointing out your bait posting, hypocritical racist ass out.

"Aaliyah Ivory spoke to FOX 32 Chicago from her hospital bed. She says she isn't sure when she will be able to walk again, and that the shooting was a road rage incident. "I was trying to get over, but as soon as I tried to get over, the man didn't want to let me over. So he tried to run me off the road. So I still tried to get in front of him so I could get away," Ivory said. On Saturday, Ivory says she was heading into the city from the south suburbs at 1:50 p.m. when the gunfire rang out. Her car was shot up — five bullets struck the back and one hit the side. The 24-year-old was shot six times while traveling northbound on I-57 near Vollmer Road. "He told someone I drew my gun at him. We are both concealed carry. I was so scared, I couldn't even get to my gun fast enough," Ivory said. "My gun has a safety on it. They can do any type of test to see I never discharged my firearm or anything."

Now it's unfortunate this woman may never walk again -- but it is entirely her fault...first of all, why does a person like her kind even need a conceal carry license?? Of course she was going to use it for nefarious reasons.....The fact the guy waited at the scene further tells me she is the one who threatened him with the gun and he rightfully defended himself....And the fact he shot at her from behind means nothing....she threatened him with a gun...that is all that matters....

Let's say the roles were reversed....Let's say it was her who shot at him six times and now he is in the hospital paralyzed...she would still be wrong because who is going to believe she feared for her safety? Who is going to believe that a guy who is not a thug threatened her?? Especially if you are shooting at the back of the guy's car?? What would she claim? That she feared for her life? Obviously not..Her kind is the kind that is feared, not the other way around...she is the thug with superhuman strength, not him....look at her, she was shot 6 times and isn't dead.....Remember, in her own words, she never fired her gun...so she obviously didn't fear for her life..she was just showing her gun off to scare someone and he defended himself....case closed...

Still this is super tragic and horrible

If that was me I would have dropped back

It is hard for me to justify shooting at someone in from a moving vehicle into another moving vehicle let alone shooting at the back of a car and claiming self defense.

According to you folks...this was happening in Trump's America too...the one he described as American carnage...

And yet, you never said "Welcome To Trump's America" the whole 4 years you were saying "but but but what about Chicago?"

Why?

I am starting to think when a Trumper says "Welcome To Xiden's America" -- that is just a different way of saying "Hello, I am full of shit..and here's why"
What about Oakland, New Orleans, New York, L.A. Detroit, Stockton, Sacramento and all the other democrat run shit holes?

"Aaliyah Ivory spoke to FOX 32 Chicago from her hospital bed. She says she isn't sure when she will be able to walk again, and that the shooting was a road rage incident. "I was trying to get over, but as soon as I tried to get over, the man didn't want to let me over. So he tried to run me off the road. So I still tried to get in front of him so I could get away," Ivory said. On Saturday, Ivory says she was heading into the city from the south suburbs at 1:50 p.m. when the gunfire rang out. Her car was shot up — five bullets struck the back and one hit the side. The 24-year-old was shot six times while traveling northbound on I-57 near Vollmer Road. "He told someone I drew my gun at him. We are both concealed carry. I was so scared, I couldn't even get to my gun fast enough," Ivory said. "My gun has a safety on it. They can do any type of test to see I never discharged my firearm or anything."

Now it's unfortunate this woman may never walk again -- but it is entirely her fault...first of all, why does a person like her kind even need a conceal carry license?? Of course she was going to use it for nefarious reasons.....The fact the guy waited at the scene further tells me she is the one who threatened him with the gun and he rightfully defended himself....And the fact he shot at her from behind means nothing....she threatened him with a gun...that is all that matters....

Let's say the roles were reversed....Let's say it was her who shot at him six times and now he is in the hospital paralyzed...she would still be wrong because who is going to believe she feared for her safety? Who is going to believe that a guy who is not a thug threatened her?? Especially if you are shooting at the back of the guy's car?? What would she claim? That she feared for her life? Obviously not..Her kind is the kind that is feared, not the other way around...she is the thug with superhuman strength, not him....look at her, she was shot 6 times and isn't dead.....Remember, in her own words, she never fired her gun...so she obviously didn't fear for her life..she was just showing her gun off to scare someone and he defended himself....case closed...

Before I even clicked the link, I knew this happened in a place run by people like you. Y'all LOVE this stuff. When will you start demanding better?

Forum List

Back