Road Rage Incident Leaves 24 Yr Old Thug Paralyzed - LOL

It's fun seeing right-wingers pretending they don't celebrate every time something like this happens......

"Aaliyah Ivory spoke to FOX 32 Chicago from her hospital bed. She says she isn't sure when she will be able to walk again, and that the shooting was a road rage incident. "I was trying to get over, but as soon as I tried to get over, the man didn't want to let me over. So he tried to run me off the road. So I still tried to get in front of him so I could get away," Ivory said. On Saturday, Ivory says she was heading into the city from the south suburbs at 1:50 p.m. when the gunfire rang out. Her car was shot up — five bullets struck the back and one hit the side. The 24-year-old was shot six times while traveling northbound on I-57 near Vollmer Road. "He told someone I drew my gun at him. We are both concealed carry. I was so scared, I couldn't even get to my gun fast enough," Ivory said. "My gun has a safety on it. They can do any type of test to see I never discharged my firearm or anything."

Now it's unfortunate this woman may never walk again -- but it is entirely her fault...first of all, why does a person like her kind even need a conceal carry license?? Of course she was going to use it for nefarious reasons.....The fact the guy waited at the scene further tells me she is the one who threatened him with the gun and he rightfully defended himself....And the fact he shot at her from behind means nothing....she threatened him with a gun...that is all that matters....

Let's say the roles were reversed....Let's say it was her who shot at him six times and now he is in the hospital paralyzed...she would still be wrong because who is going to believe she feared for her safety? Who is going to believe that a guy who is not a thug threatened her?? Especially if you are shooting at the back of the guy's car?? What would she claim? That she feared for her life? Obviously not..Her kind is the kind that is feared, not the other way around...she is the thug with superhuman strength, not him....look at her, she was shot 6 times and isn't dead.....Remember, in her own words, she never fired her gun...so she obviously didn't fear for her life..she was just showing her gun off to scare someone and he defended himself....case closed...

Lame-ass attempt, Bifflette. Give it up.

It was happening under the Orange Ape, as we were all reminded for 4 years, and like everything else for 4 years, the Orange Ape did nothing.
xiden is president and the mayor is a demafasict

they are doing nothing. welcome to joey xiden’s america…death and poverty

Yup.
Batshit crazy Biff...
:cuckoo:
So are you pretending that you dic suckers were not celebrating George Zimmerman as a hero??

I guess I would be embarrassed too if I consistently ended up celebrating depravity all of the time -- just because the victim was one of those scary darkies...

Conservatives have been celebrating their depravity for decades...

R-buzz-24663-1551906265-1.jpg

Lame-ass attempt, Bifflette. Give it up.
I notice you ain't disagreed with a word I said tho......

"Yea, I totally think the chick had it coming, but you're not supposed to come out and say it like that bro...you gotta act like its a tragedy and stuff....."

Like I said....yall are clowns...

So are you pretending that you dic suckers were not celebrating George Zimmerman as a hero??

I guess I would be embarrassed too if I consistently ended up celebrating depravity all of the time -- just because the victim was one of those scary darkies...

View attachment 673145
Talk to your doctor to see if Xanax and Tequila are right for you.

What a pathetic dolt. (op)
So you think the guy should have been arrested or do you think the darkie had it coming??

Why are Conservatives so shy once someone puts you on the spot?

Especially for a moron who names himself Confederate soldier..shut yo fragile ass up

See your doctor to see if Xanax and Tequila are right for you.
Deflection noted bro..

i would deflect too if I were you....

But......you can't refute a word I said

It's ok to admit she had it coming bro....look at her....and she is in Chicago...you know how they all are...

I notice you ain't disagreed with a word I said tho......

"Yea, I totally think the chick had it coming, but you're not supposed to come out and say it like that bro...you gotta act like it a tragedy and stuff....."

Like I said....yall are clowns...
In your deluded mind, chuck. In your deluded mind.

But keep trying in your pathetic way to participate in the real discourse.

Deflection noted bro..

i would deflect too if I were you....

But......you can't refute a word I said

It's ok to admit she had it coming bro....look at her....and she is in Chicago...you know how they all are...
You went off your own topic into whataboutisms.
Everyone can see through your disingenuous trolling bullshit designed to broadbrush others.

View attachment 673145
Seek help. They are always creating hopeful new drugs for your emotional problem.

View attachment 673145
I don’t think he’s a hero, tragic event but he did what he had to to survive

that pic reminds me of hero dem bull conner fighting to ensure your party stays in power…sort of like when your brownshirts stormed the white house and burnt down churches

All people are colored.....except this guy obviously....

View attachment 673120
But at least you can rejoice in the fact that this colored woman will never walk again, probably.....Maybe Republicans can use this and campaign on cracking down on colored people...

I mean, you would vote for them regardless because that sentiment is already understood without them saying it, huh?
I think you may be a little insane

Certainly accusing whites of wanting a black woman crippled is an insane black racist belief

No incident of rude diving, real or imagined, justifies shooting at another driver

The man who was obviously white or else this thread would not exist should spend as long as possible in jail

"Aaliyah Ivory spoke to FOX 32 Chicago from her hospital bed. She says she isn't sure when she will be able to walk again, and that the shooting was a road rage incident. "I was trying to get over, but as soon as I tried to get over, the man didn't want to let me over. So he tried to run me off the road. So I still tried to get in front of him so I could get away," Ivory said. On Saturday, Ivory says she was heading into the city from the south suburbs at 1:50 p.m. when the gunfire rang out. Her car was shot up — five bullets struck the back and one hit the side. The 24-year-old was shot six times while traveling northbound on I-57 near Vollmer Road. "He told someone I drew my gun at him. We are both concealed carry. I was so scared, I couldn't even get to my gun fast enough," Ivory said. "My gun has a safety on it. They can do any type of test to see I never discharged my firearm or anything."

Now it's unfortunate this woman may never walk again -- but it is entirely her fault...first of all, why does a person like her kind even need a conceal carry license?? Of course she was going to use it for nefarious reasons.....The fact the guy waited at the scene further tells me she is the one who threatened him with the gun and he rightfully defended himself....And the fact he shot at her from behind means nothing....she threatened him with a gun...that is all that matters....

Let's say the roles were reversed....Let's say it was her who shot at him six times and now he is in the hospital paralyzed...she would still be wrong because who is going to believe she feared for her safety? Who is going to believe that a guy who is not a thug threatened her?? Especially if you are shooting at the back of the guy's car?? What would she claim? That she feared for her life? Obviously not..Her kind is the kind that is feared, not the other way around...she is the thug with superhuman strength, not him....look at her, she was shot 6 times and isn't dead.....Remember, in her own words, she never fired her gun...so she obviously didn't fear for her life..she was just showing her gun off to scare someone and he defended himself....case closed...

So she pointed a gun at him and she got shot? Hard to feel sorry for her.

Forum List

Back