Road Rage Incident Leaves 24 Yr Old Thug Paralyzed - LOL

"She was cut off. Then she RETURNED THE FAVOR. Then the two exchanged vulgarities...."

As usual you are lying Trump Humper, are we just supposed to take your word for it? Hell no.
nope you can look at the crime rates. they have skyrocketed across the country under xiden leadership

i don’t expect you to actually do it though

So the correct answer is, Trump didn't do a damn thing. Not surprising coming from a Trump Humper trick.
you don’t think the people of chicago would prefer a lower crime and inflation rate? well, i’m not surprised a selfish plantation boy wouldn’t think of anyone but himself

"Aaliyah Ivory spoke to FOX 32 Chicago from her hospital bed. She says she isn't sure when she will be able to walk again, and that the shooting was a road rage incident. "I was trying to get over, but as soon as I tried to get over, the man didn't want to let me over. So he tried to run me off the road. So I still tried to get in front of him so I could get away," Ivory said. On Saturday, Ivory says she was heading into the city from the south suburbs at 1:50 p.m. when the gunfire rang out. Her car was shot up — five bullets struck the back and one hit the side. The 24-year-old was shot six times while traveling northbound on I-57 near Vollmer Road. "He told someone I drew my gun at him. We are both concealed carry. I was so scared, I couldn't even get to my gun fast enough," Ivory said. "My gun has a safety on it. They can do any type of test to see I never discharged my firearm or anything."

Now it's unfortunate this woman may never walk again -- but it is entirely her fault...first of all, why does a person like her kind even need a conceal carry license?? Of course she was going to use it for nefarious reasons.....The fact the guy waited at the scene further tells me she is the one who threatened him with the gun and he rightfully defended himself....And the fact he shot at her from behind means nothing....she threatened him with a gun...that is all that matters....

Let's say the roles were reversed....Let's say it was her who shot at him six times and now he is in the hospital paralyzed...she would still be wrong because who is going to believe she feared for her safety? Who is going to believe that a guy who is not a thug threatened her?? Especially if you are shooting at the back of the guy's car?? What would she claim? That she feared for her life? Obviously not..Her kind is the kind that is feared, not the other way around...she is the thug with superhuman strength, not him....look at her, she was shot 6 times and isn't dead.....Remember, in her own words, she never fired her gun...so she obviously didn't fear for her life..she was just showing her gun off to scare someone and he defended himself....case closed...

you spun that so hard it created an EF5 tornado 🌪

you don’t think the people of chicago would prefer a lower crime and inflation rate? well, i’m not surprised a selfish plantation boy wouldn’t think of anyone but himself
Of course they would, so why didn't Trump bring them one since he claimed that was what he was going to do.

Forum List

Back