Road Rage Driver Opens Fire At Other Car For Cutting Him Off

"A woman driving with her two children in the back seat was shot last week in Northeast D.C. by a driver caught on video. The shooter jumped out of a silver Maserati and opened fire, surveillance footage shows. The gunfire left three bullet holes in the rear window on the driver’s side, near the children. The woman is recovering after being shot in the shoulder. The woman was driving along Eastern Avenue NE on May 19. She was trying to get in front of the Maserati when the driver jumped into the street and shot at her."

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to drive.....This guy was driving a brand new Maserati; which by itself makes him more worthy of having the right of way than she did -- it also seems like she caused damage to his car and it seems to me he was only standing his ground....However, it was very reckless to shoot into her car and possibly killing her children....hopefully next time, this woman will be armed so she can shoot back the next time she cuts someone off in traffic.

~~~~~~
43768401-9646671-image-a-11_1622686730787.jpg

Washington D.C. police are looking for 42-year-old Kenneth Miles Davis, of Maryland​

Hmm..., another white racist caught in the act. (sarc)....
God DAMMIT. The stereotype is broadened by the shitty actions of a very few. We are NEVER going to get along when the very few plant in the minds of everyone else a stereotype of bad behavior.

"A woman driving with her two children in the back seat was shot last week in Northeast D.C. by a driver caught on video. The shooter jumped out of a silver Maserati and opened fire, surveillance footage shows. The gunfire left three bullet holes in the rear window on the driver’s side, near the children. The woman is recovering after being shot in the shoulder. The woman was driving along Eastern Avenue NE on May 19. She was trying to get in front of the Maserati when the driver jumped into the street and shot at her."

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to drive.....This guy was driving a brand new Maserati; which by itself makes him more worthy of having the right of way than she did -- it also seems like she caused damage to his car and it seems to me he was only standing his ground....However, it was very reckless to shoot into her car and possibly killing her children....hopefully next time, this woman will be armed so she can shoot back the next time she cuts someone off in traffic.
If anyone cuts me off ..I immediately grab my Uzi and open fire
Wow this nation cannot ever be saved
This waste of dna should be executed

Forum List

Back