Road Rage Backfire

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
People, count to ten when someone pisses you off in traffic. Its not worth the potential trouble. Although this dude sounds like he has - er, had - issues. Apparently he's known in Florida Republican circles, since they used his name in the headline.

John Kuczwanski, the Legislative Affairs Director for the State Board of Administration, was killed last week in what appeared to be a shootout during a road rage incident north of Tallahassee.

The Leon County Sheriff’s Office took one person into custody after the Jan. 6 events, however that person has since been released and no charges have been filed, according to a Thursday LCSO news release.

The office issued an initial statement reporting a fatal shooting that occurred last Thursday, shortly after 5 p.m., near the intersection of Bannerman Road and Thomasville Road, following an altercation between two drivers. Thursday’s release confirmed Kuczwanski was killed in the incident. The investigation into what occurred is still ongoing.

There are conflicting reports about what happened, though it appears events escalated to fatal violence following a traffic incident.

Sources familiar with details of the investigation told Florida Politics that Kuczwanski apparently caused the auto accident that began the chain of events, and that he began the shootout that led to his own death.

The sources said the incident began after Kuczwanski’s BMW drifted out of its lane while heading north on Thomasville Road. The BMW hit a white Prius.

Both cars pulled into a parking lot. The driver of the Prius confronted Kuczwanski about hitting him, the sources said. The Prius’ driver got in his car to wait for law enforcement after confronting Kuczwanski. That is when, according to Florida Politics’ sources, Kuczwanski rammed his BMW into the Prius on the driver’s door, and began pushing the car sideways in the parking lot.

Kuczwanski then shot a gun at the white Prius, according to the sources. The Prius driver drew a gun and fired back into the windshield of Kuczwanski’s BMW. Kuczwanski was hit and killed, according to the sources.

The driver of the Prius then exited their vehicle on the passenger side and took cover not knowing if Kuczwanski was about to fire back.

People, count to ten when someone pisses you off in traffic. Its not worth the potential trouble. Although this dude sounds like he has - er, had - issues. Apparently he's known in Florida Republican circles, since they used his name in the headline.

John Kuczwanski, the Legislative Affairs Director for the State Board of Administration, was killed last week in what appeared to be a shootout during a road rage incident north of Tallahassee.

The Leon County Sheriff’s Office took one person into custody after the Jan. 6 events, however that person has since been released and no charges have been filed, according to a Thursday LCSO news release.

The office issued an initial statement reporting a fatal shooting that occurred last Thursday, shortly after 5 p.m., near the intersection of Bannerman Road and Thomasville Road, following an altercation between two drivers. Thursday’s release confirmed Kuczwanski was killed in the incident. The investigation into what occurred is still ongoing.

There are conflicting reports about what happened, though it appears events escalated to fatal violence following a traffic incident.

Sources familiar with details of the investigation told Florida Politics that Kuczwanski apparently caused the auto accident that began the chain of events, and that he began the shootout that led to his own death.

The sources said the incident began after Kuczwanski’s BMW drifted out of its lane while heading north on Thomasville Road. The BMW hit a white Prius.

Both cars pulled into a parking lot. The driver of the Prius confronted Kuczwanski about hitting him, the sources said. The Prius’ driver got in his car to wait for law enforcement after confronting Kuczwanski. That is when, according to Florida Politics’ sources, Kuczwanski rammed his BMW into the Prius on the driver’s door, and began pushing the car sideways in the parking lot.

Kuczwanski then shot a gun at the white Prius, according to the sources. The Prius driver drew a gun and fired back into the windshield of Kuczwanski’s BMW. Kuczwanski was hit and killed, according to the sources.

The driver of the Prius then exited their vehicle on the passenger side and took cover not knowing if Kuczwanski was about to fire back.
Only started a whole thread only because it was a Repub...............................You're nothing but scum

Winterborn already has a thread on this. I asked for this to be merged or deleted.

Only started a whole thread only because it was a Repub...............................You're nothing but scum

True, but it showed nicely how violent assholes get into government, and then think they are above the law. The Prius driver, though, was ARMED. And was able to kill the violent, corrupt politician. YAY!

And if this concerned a Democrat in a blue state you would not have posted this.

And if this concerned a Democrat in a blue state you would not have posted this.

Who cares if the asshole was a repub. He was a violent asshole and he got what he deserved. I just love how synthy tries to post something to make repubs look bad, but which makes synthy look like a complete asshat.

And for that I thank her! :rock:

What else does Media Matters have to do these days except research (only) the republican affiliation in violent events?

Who cares if the asshole was a repub. He was a violent asshole and he got what he deserved. I just love how synthy tries to post something to make repubs look bad, but which makes synthy look like a complete asshat.

i agree with you, just that synthy looks the other way when there are democrats doing wrong.

No, I posted it because he's somehow a known guy, to get called out in the headline.

Why is he a known guy? He's a Republican official.

Sorry if that's embarrassing for you.

No, I posted it because he's somehow a known guy, to get called out in the headline.

Why is he a known guy? He's a Republican official.

Sorry if that's embarrassing for you.

Where do I look embarrased? I applaud the man that shot the asshole. Unlike tribal fucks, like you, i don't care if a violent scum is a repub, I care that he is a violent scum.

You don't, because you are an idiot.

The only person embarrased is YOU because you posted up a killing that reinforces EVERYTHING we have ever said!

DOH!

Your butthurt is entertaining. :laugh:

"If this guy was a Democrat, whah, whah, whah!"

Forum List

Back