RNC to censure Liz Cheney and Adam Kissinger

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
RNC to censure Liz Cheney and Adam Kisnzinger Why ? Who's sponsoring this ? Who is behind it ? Does Trump support it ? Does McConnell support it ? At least one senators willing to stand up for them, senator Bill Cassidy of Louisiana. " The RNC is censoring list Cheney and Adam Kinzinger usually are trying to find out what happened January 6th. Huh " Kinzinger, himself replied," This makes me even more determined to fight conspiracies and lies." Liz Cheney also replied," I'm a constitutional conservative and I do not recognize those in my party who have abandoned the Constitution to embrace Donald Trump. " I guess we'll find out today if any other Republicans have developed backbones. thehill.com Feb.4th., 2022 8:46 A.M.

This could be the wedge issue that begins the break from Trump. To oppose it can be seen as not directly opposing Trump, but instead supporting the two conservatives.

Trump will need to come out strongly in favour of the censure if he hasn't already.

Is it safe for a few Republicans to oppose it?

RNC to censure Liz Cheney and Adam Kisnzinger Why ? Who's sponsoring this ? Who is behind it ? Does Trump support it ? Does McConnell support it ? At least one senators willing to stand up for them, senator Bill Cassidy of Louisiana. " The RNC is censoring list Cheney and Adam Kinzinger usually are trying to find out what happened January 6th. Huh " Kinzinger, himself replied," This makes me even more determined to fight conspiracies and lies." Liz Cheney also replied," I'm a constitutional conservative and I do not recognize those in my party who have abandoned the Constitution to embrace Donald Trump. " I guess we'll find out today if any other Republicans have developed backbones. thehill.com Feb.4th., 2022 8:46 A.M.

They should have booted their asses out of the party, let them be independents or the democrats they always wanted to be.

This should have happened long ago. The war mongering Cheneys have always been full of themselves. Let Liz and Adam join the Lincoln Project with the rest of the robber barons. Voters aren't going back to the Bush-McCain days.
You think that's why they are being kicked out?

You think that's why they are being kicked out?
Yeah. Neocons are more harm to the America first Republican party than anything else. They'll never be anything more than self-serving war mongers and robber barons. If this makes the dividing line between the New Republican Party and neocons a little deeper, maybe they'll get the hint and run to the party the Bushes, Clintons, Lincoln Projectors and Obamas think they belong to. I'll call that the fuck America party.

This could be the wedge issue that begins the break from Trump. To oppose it can be seen as not directly opposing Trump, but instead supporting the two conservatives.

Trump will need to come out strongly in favour of the censure if he hasn't already.

Is it safe for a few Republicans to oppose it?
Think for a minute, who do you think started this garbage ( hint: the psychopath with the crazy orange hair. )

So now it's the party of the psychopaths.
We are at the point where we are creating many sexes and have put transexuals above the nuclear family. Sounds all nice from Prog views but our nation is in decline in part because of the reduction of the importance of the nuclear family.

We are at the point where we are creating many sexes and have put transexuals above the nuclear family. Sounds all nice from Prog views but our nation is in decline in part because of the reduction of the importance of the nuclear family.
We are creating anything new, these people have always existed, whether you like it or not, whether you're approve of it or not, it doesn't matter, they are all part of the family. They need love and protection like the rest of the family. Including them strengthens the family of man and weakens the hatred and misunderstanding that divides us.

Wyoming GOP votes to no longer recognize Liz Cheney

The Wyoming Republican party voted this weekend to no longer recognize Congresswoman Liz Cheney, who represents the state, as a member of their party. Cheney, one of 10 Republicans who voted to impeach former President Trump, is one of two Republicans on the House select committee investigating the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

RNC to censure Liz Cheney and Adam Kisnzinger Why ?

Why? Are you serious? Why?

She turned traitor on her own constitutants, she attacked the leader of the party, she is aiding fascists in creating one party rule, she falsely accused a republican president of a crime he never committed . . . you ask why?

If a democrat did all that to another democrat the body would be burried in pieces behind the Clinton summer residence

Only true Trump supporters are now permitted to be in the party.

Stupid lie

Forum List

Back