RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

So what did DumBama ever do for the economy? I just explained that it takes action in order to credit somebody for something. What did he do to help job creators to create jobs? Commie Care or Commie Care fines? Raising their taxes? Trying to raise their fuel prices? More regulations? What????

I'll be happy to give anybody credit if they did something to deserve it. Otherwise, they were just in the right place at the right time.
That’s easy. He was responsible for the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan. His stimulus package was shown to reverse the recession he inherited within months of it being implemented. The extended UE benefits that went to the millions of people who lost their jobs boosted consumer spending and thus created jobs. That’s capitalism 101. This is a consumer driven, demand side economy. Republicans apparently don’t understand that.

Correct, I don't understand that. My next door neighbor was on unemployment for two years during that time. He laughed about it, calling it a two year paid vacation. He didn't spend any more money than when he was working. That's ridiculous. When he was finally out of benefits, he went to work for his brother-in-law; something he had the option of doing all along.

His tax cut was a few measly dollars per paycheck that robbed Social Security, which is another problem in our future. I got paid every two weeks, and barely noticed much of a difference. You can't stimulate an economy that way.

His stimulus package didn't stimulate anything. The only thing that helped the economy was the feds dumping trillions of dollars into the stock market. During his second term, fuel prices took a drastic downturn thanks to fracking--something DumBama and the Democrats are against. That gave Americans across the board more disposable income. Speaking of which, Warren stated if she is elected President, her first order of business is to write an EO to stop all fracking in the United States. That's what the Democrats want to do.
These 9 scholarly articles trump your anecdotes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...n-the-subject/2011/08/16/gIQAThbibJ_blog.html

How would you know, you didn't even read it, and I'm not about to subscribe to read it either.
Right we should just trust your anecdotes instead lol. I have read it. 7 out of the 9 best studies on the subject

Well if you are a subscriber, why did you post a site with a paywall?

That’s easy. He was responsible for the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan. His stimulus package was shown to reverse the recession he inherited within months of it being implemented. The extended UE benefits that went to the millions of people who lost their jobs boosted consumer spending and thus created jobs. That’s capitalism 101. This is a consumer driven, demand side economy. Republicans apparently don’t understand that.

Correct, I don't understand that. My next door neighbor was on unemployment for two years during that time. He laughed about it, calling it a two year paid vacation. He didn't spend any more money than when he was working. That's ridiculous. When he was finally out of benefits, he went to work for his brother-in-law; something he had the option of doing all along.

His tax cut was a few measly dollars per paycheck that robbed Social Security, which is another problem in our future. I got paid every two weeks, and barely noticed much of a difference. You can't stimulate an economy that way.

His stimulus package didn't stimulate anything. The only thing that helped the economy was the feds dumping trillions of dollars into the stock market. During his second term, fuel prices took a drastic downturn thanks to fracking--something DumBama and the Democrats are against. That gave Americans across the board more disposable income. Speaking of which, Warren stated if she is elected President, her first order of business is to write an EO to stop all fracking in the United States. That's what the Democrats want to do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...n-the-subject/2011/08/16/gIQAThbibJ_blog.html

How would you know, you didn't even read it, and I'm not about to subscribe to read it either.
Right we should just trust your anecdotes instead lol. I have read it. 7 out of the 9 best studies on the subject

I don’t even know want you mean by that. The site opened for me.

I don’t even know want you mean by that. The site opened for me.

How did it open for you and stop me unless I subscribed? In any case, DumBama's stimulus didn't do squat. I have testimony from an expert on the subject.

Illegals can't vote.
Not legally.

Illegals sometimes do things that aren't legal, you know..
Other than border crossing illegals tend to commit less crime than citizens. They are trying to stay off the radar. I've always thought it was ludicrous that you kids think these folks who are afraid to go to the grocery store would stand in line to vote. It's just a stupid assumption.

I guess you didn't see that line outside of the DMV's in New York when they passed a law allowing illegals to drive. They didn't look too scared to me. ICE could have sent paddy wagons there to scoop them all up, but we leave them alone unfortunately.

Gee, don't you want other drivers to pass the test to get a license. Or is that too one more issue with you anti government creeps?

I'd prefer they get swept up and sent back to their country. how's that.

Why don't you go into their neighborhood with a sandwich board demanding they self deport themselves. Go to the public school when the parents bring their youngest kids and yell at them to leave, they don't deserve to be educated. Oh, and next time you order meal in a restaurant call the server a "wetback", and to swim away from your country.

Not legally.

Illegals sometimes do things that aren't legal, you know..
Other than border crossing illegals tend to commit less crime than citizens. They are trying to stay off the radar. I've always thought it was ludicrous that you kids think these folks who are afraid to go to the grocery store would stand in line to vote. It's just a stupid assumption.

I guess you didn't see that line outside of the DMV's in New York when they passed a law allowing illegals to drive. They didn't look too scared to me. ICE could have sent paddy wagons there to scoop them all up, but we leave them alone unfortunately.

Gee, don't you want other drivers to pass the test to get a license. Or is that too one more issue with you anti government creeps?

I'd prefer they get swept up and sent back to their country. how's that.

Why don't you go into their neighborhood with a sandwich board demanding they self deport themselves. Go to the public school when the parents bring their youngest kids and yell at them to leave, they don't deserve to be educated. Oh, and next time you order meal in a restaurant call the server a "wetback", and to swim away from your country.

Yes, because I'm sure they would listen. Isn't that what we have government for???

Forum List

Back