RNC Raising Money To Help Democrats Televise Five Debates A Week

I was getting ready to start a new thread re: 'Campaign Contributions' but I will slide it into here...

Buttigieg, Klobuchar each raise more than $1 million in 24 hours after debate

Can anyone imagine if any of the USMB Progressives are writing checks? I don't think so personally... Someone is according to CBS... You think Lakhota or Penelope are supporting these losers... How about Care4all , Billy000 or even OldLady ?
Soros and Deep State are the only ones.

I was getting ready to start a new thread re: 'Campaign Contributions' but I will slide it into here...

Can anyone imagine if any of the USMB Progressives are writing checks? I don't think so personally... Someone is according to CBS... You think Lakhota or Penelope are supporting these losers... How about Care4all , Billy000 or even OldLady ?
:lol::lol:

no, I don't donate to any campaigns! And ever since I changed to being independent, no Democratic political pacs call me for polling or money anymore, which is fine by me!!!

My hubby, a registered Repub and a faithful voter in all elections, local, state or federal, ALWAYS votes... and mainly due to this, I end up taking at least 5 to 10 calls a day during election season from Repub pollsters or money seekers... it pisses me off to be called all day, every day, from these pests!!!

no, I don't donate to any campaigns! And ever since I changed to being independent, no Democratic political pacs call me for polling or money anymore, which is fine by me!!!

My hubby, a registered Repub and a faithful voter in all elections, local, state or federal, ALWAYS votes... and mainly due to this, I end up taking at least 5 to 10 calls a day during election season from Repub pollsters or money seekers... it pisses me off to be called all day, every day, from these pests!!!

Thank you for your non- contribution... And I mean that in the most sincere way... :04:

Thank you for your non- contribution... And I mean that in the most sincere way... :04:
:rofl::rofl:
You're welcome!

:beer:

New Topics

Forum List

Back