RNC Raising Money To Help Democrats Televise Five Debates A Week

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In a related story, Hunter Biden is embarking on a fundraising venture for his struggling Pop. It's a $100K per person charter service called "Boats, Hos and Blow".

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was getting ready to start a new thread re: 'Campaign Contributions' but I will slide it into here...

Buttigieg, Klobuchar each raise more than $1 million in 24 hours after debate

Can anyone imagine if any of the USMB Progressives are writing checks? I don't think so personally... Someone is according to CBS... You think Lakhota or Penelope are supporting these losers... How about Care4all , Billy000 or even OldLady ?
Soros and Deep State are the only ones.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
I was getting ready to start a new thread re: 'Campaign Contributions' but I will slide it into here...

Can anyone imagine if any of the USMB Progressives are writing checks? I don't think so personally... Someone is according to CBS... You think Lakhota or Penelope are supporting these losers... How about Care4all , Billy000 or even OldLady ?
:lol::lol:

no, I don't donate to any campaigns! And ever since I changed to being independent, no Democratic political pacs call me for polling or money anymore, which is fine by me!!!

My hubby, a registered Repub and a faithful voter in all elections, local, state or federal, ALWAYS votes... and mainly due to this, I end up taking at least 5 to 10 calls a day during election season from Repub pollsters or money seekers... it pisses me off to be called all day, every day, from these pests!!!

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

no, I don't donate to any campaigns! And ever since I changed to being independent, no Democratic political pacs call me for polling or money anymore, which is fine by me!!!

My hubby, a registered Repub and a faithful voter in all elections, local, state or federal, ALWAYS votes... and mainly due to this, I end up taking at least 5 to 10 calls a day during election season from Repub pollsters or money seekers... it pisses me off to be called all day, every day, from these pests!!!
Thank you for your non- contribution... And I mean that in the most sincere way... :04:

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score

Thank you for your non- contribution... And I mean that in the most sincere way... :04:
:rofl::rofl:
You're welcome!

:beer:

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List