RNC Looking For New Site

It ain’t going to happen unless it’s at Mar-a-Laga or Doral - but neither can accommodate.

What mayor is going to want Trump and 20k of his supporters in their city, not wearing masks and carrying weapons?

Just one more thing for Man-Baby to whine over.

she's an asshat leftist I work in that shithole and refuse to ever wear a mask I've seen the bitch when the cameras aren't around she doesn't wear a mask as much as she would like for you to think she does.

Who the fuck is “she”, drunky?

Vi Lyles the Mayor of Charlotte dumbass

The governor nixed the deal, not the mayor. Dumbass.

The mayor had her input so did the city council
They'll pay big time for this shit.

It ain’t going to happen unless it’s at Mar-a-Laga or Doral - but neither can accommodate.

What mayor is going to want Trump and 20k of his supporters in their city, not wearing masks and carrying weapons?

TDS thread 1,656

They could have it on a deserted island for all I care...
Maybe out in the South China Sea.

all that money lost will hurt Roy Cooper this election and Vi Lyles
George Soros will make up the difference. Pocket change for him.
That's not going too work getting food on the table. That's not going to help with the Lost revenue. That's not going to help with the loss of jobs that Roy Cooper caused in North Carolina and losing these jobs should piss off the Union

Voters will set the blame where it belongs. Donald Trump.

Why would they give business to any blue state lunatics anyway

North Carolina is a swing state. He can probably kick North Carolina goodbye now.
Asshat MY state is not a swing state we kicked the democrats out of control in 2010

And elected a Democrat Governor in 2016. The Democrats will pick up 2 US House seats in 2020 with a partial undoing of the gerrymander.
A democrat governor in 2016 does not make my state a swing State. Since I have been voting North Carolina has voted for a democrt president 3 times once for obama twice for Clinton. The only reason McCoy lost in 2016 was because of the I 77 toll road project. North Carolina has had Republican senators for 20 years North Carolina has more Republican representatives than democrats. After 140 years of democrat control of the state we said enough with the bullshit in 2010.

North Carolina is a swing state. He can probably kick North Carolina goodbye now.
Asshat MY state is not a swing state we kicked the democrats out of control in 2010

And elected a Democrat Governor in 2016. The Democrats will pick up 2 US House seats in 2020 with a partial undoing of the gerrymander.
They will also gain a new Democratic Senator.

After 140 years of democrat control of the state we said enough with the bullshit in 2010.
No, the Koch brothers paid for a fake Tea Party movement and you rubes fell for it, extending the GOP Great Recession as far as possible by opposing every project that would help America build our way back to prosperity.

They will also gain a new Democratic Senator.
No dumbass they won't.

After 140 years of democrat control of the state we said enough with the bullshit in 2010.
No, the Koch brothers paid for a fake Tea Party movement and you rubes fell for it, extending the GOP Great Recession as far as possible by opposing every project that would help America build our way back to prosperity.
Bullshit I live in North Carolina you don't the only thing you know about my state is what fake news tells you. Moron the great recession started with the democrats with a senator Obama and Biden

Any mayor that is an American Patriot will be happy to host our current and future president.

Why does he drive you all crazy? You are so hateful,, I don’t understand. With Obama we can say he’s horrible, he did nothing.. trump is a real leader, he has results. Yet you still attack him. I don’t understand
Thats because your ass is retarded. No one expects you to understand much of anything. Drumpf hasnt done shit other than fuck up the country and send dog whistles to POS inbred cave chimps like yourself. Obama was a real leader. If he could have run again he would have won 3 terms.
Obama released terrorists from gitmo and sent pallets of cash to a terrorist country. In other words, Obama was, and is, a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back