Riverside County: Law says you HAVE to wear mask

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
From the article...

Dr. Cameron Kaiser, the top health officer in the state’s fourth-most populous county, said “not everybody's getting the message” about social distancing while in public, so officials were forced to "change from saying that you should to saying that you must.”

That right there is why people need to run for local office after this stuff is through.

It doesn't say what specific 'county officials' are making the demand, I'd add.

It's getting to the point to where we have low-level nobodies single-handedly overruling civil liberties.

What masks? There are none. Make your own? And who decides if it is correctly made? Meanwhile, you go to jail or get a ticket if caught without one. Whats next? Martial law?

And a bronx tiger has been tested positive for the flu. Not enough flu tests? Sure there are, if you are a big cat.

This is getting more and more ludicrous.
They can't stop the spread and they know it...........they are getting desperate.........and STUPID.

Why dont they just ticket those they think aren't distancing???? Classsss...…..anyone......Buhler

What masks? There are none. Make your own? And who decides if it is correctly made? Meanwhile, you go to jail or get a ticket if caught without one. Whats next? Martial law?

And a bronx tiger has been tested positive for the flu. Not enough flu tests? Sure there are, if you are a big cat.

There is no law mandating a correctly made mask. Use a purchased mask, one you folded with rubber bands, a scarf, a bandana folded in a triangle and in a pinch a turbie twist will do. Yes it is getting more and more ludicrous.

I see in Austria they required all people to wear masks when entering a store. They were supplied. This is a big problem. I went to Amazon--ship dates are end of April, mid-May. None in our stores. How can the government require masks when they aren't available? And don't start the bandana thing. Do we want something half way effective or just to go around looking stupid?

I see in Austria they required all people to wear masks when entering a store. They were supplied. This is a big problem. I went to Amazon--ship dates are end of April, mid-May. None in our stores. How can the government require masks when they aren't available? And don't start the bandana thing. Do we want something half way effective or just to go around looking stupid?
See post #9 for solution.

This mask should kill ANY virus ...

52bee09bf2ae60a7b67639a5dfe0ba93.jpg

I will wear a pair of Jockey briefs on my head and look through the leg holes. I have black, blue and gray briefs. I just have to remember to check them for skid marks.
Guaranteed to keep others six feet away.
SIX feet? More like 20 to 30! And if I did this with MY skid mark adorned briefs, people would stay 100 feet or more away from me!

The 27 ft he got was by spitting as far and in ways we just don’t do around each other

When several people report where they have been for the last 5 days to an examiner in an area, and 15 other people went to one of the places mentioned, all of them have a likely source of having the same vector route. My guess is that a number of the people who visited the Bronx zoo recently were the 15 victims who visited the tiger's area as he was shaking his head to rid it of excess mucus, which landed on those who were infected who reported visiting that area of the Bronx Zoo. They then gave the Tiger the covid-19 test to make sure that was the source, and apparently it was a source for a number of people who contracted the disease in the Bronx area (or other). If the common source is specific, tests should be given. The Tiger tested positive must never infect another person. The method of keeping him away from people is up to the state of New York, and the zoo needs to be closed until the disease is contained in the area. I remember seeing the Bronx in an article I saw earlier today describing New York numbers by area. the Bronx had a fair share of cases in the vicinity to warrant finding out who or what was causing the problem. That shows that infected mammals are a problem in the vicinity.

When several people report where they have been for the last 5 days to an examiner in an area, and 15 other people went to one of the places mentioned, all of them have a likely source of having the same vector route. My guess is that a number of the people who visited the Bronx zoo recently were the 15 victims who visited the tiger's area as he was shaking his head to rid it of excess mucus, which landed on those who were infected who reported visiting that area of the Bronx Zoo. They then gave the Tiger the covid-19 test to make sure that was the source, and apparently it was a source for a number of people who contracted the disease in the Bronx area (or other). If the common source is specific, tests should be given. The Tiger tested positive must never infect another person. The method of keeping him away from people is up to the state of New York, and the zoo needs to be closed until the disease is contained in the area. I remember seeing the Bronx in an article I saw earlier today describing New York numbers by area. the Bronx had a fair share of cases in the vicinity to warrant finding out who or what was causing the problem. That shows that infected mammals are a problem in the vicinity.
I just thought of something. Maybe many people who worked with the tiger got COVID-19.

From the article...

Dr. Cameron Kaiser, the top health officer in the state’s fourth-most populous county, said “not everybody's getting the message” about social distancing while in public, so officials were forced to "change from saying that you should to saying that you must.”

That right there is why people need to run for local office after this stuff is through.

It doesn't say what specific 'county officials' are making the demand, I'd add.

It's getting to the point to where we have low-level nobodies single-handedly overruling civil liberties.
/——/ “It's getting to the point to where we have low-level nobodies single-handedly overruling civil liberties.”

A Progressive’s reoccurring wet dream. It’s exactly what they want, nameless, faceless, unelected bureaucrats deciding what liberties we can have. Can you say Obozocare?

Forum List

Back