Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder in a court of law. As far as the law was concerned, he didn't do it. He was innocent. It was as though he was never even there.
Still, Simpson was ordered to pay Ron Goldman's family over $33 million dollars after losing a civil suit against him.

Rittenhouse can very easily lose a civil trial...

You're comparing apples and oranges Cannon Shooter. That analogy is incorrect.

Simpson's defense was that someone else committed the murders. There was no question that Ron and Nicole had been murdered (non-justifiable homicide), the question was only who did it. There was circumstantial evidence that OJ did it, but the state failed to carry the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt that OJ was the person responsible. In the civil trial, the circumstantial evidence that OJ was the person who committed the murders satisfied the lower burden of proof. That is a major distinction between the two cases.

In Rittenhouse's case, there was no dispute about the fact that Rittenhouse was the person who shot and killed the 2 people who died, and the events leading to the altercation (it was on video, after all). The question in the Rittenhouse case involved a pure question of law -- whether his actions under the circumstances satisfied the legal definition of self defense under Wisconsin law. Unlike the OJ case, there was no circumstantial evidence for the jury to consider. So the lower burden of proof in a civil trial does not matter here, as there is no dispute about the facts being proven. The wrongful death claim would turn on a single element involving a pure legal issue -- that the killings were not justifiable under Wisc. law -- which has been answered. The case would not survive dismissal (or summary judgment, at worst). In fact, Rittenhouse could probably recover sanctions and attorneys' fees for having to defend such a frivolous case.

And Simpson had a court verdict saying he didn't kill anyone...

No he didn't. He had a verdict saying the state failed to carry its burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he was the person who murdered Ron and Nicole. His defense was not predicated on justifiable homicide under state law, it was predicated on "you got the wrong guy."

Because Rittenhouse's defense was a matter of applying the state law of self-defense to undisputed facts, the judge easily could have taken the case from the jury and entered a directed verdict, or even done so after the jury verdict had they decided differently. In my experience with jury trials, judges are loathe to interfere before the jury renders a verdict even if something appears open-and-shut from a legal perspective, but will not hesitate to do so if the jury returns a verdict that obviously applied the law incorrectly. You seem to be having a hard time grasping the significance of this distinction. Hopefully this helps clear it up.

How did they know he wasn't on their side?

I had this fantasy that if I were terminal I would take my gun to the most dangerous parts of Detroit and just walk around as a victim white dude who doesn't belong. Anyone attacks me, and the chances are pretty high, I would have every right to blow them away. I'm not looking to hurt innocent people. I'm talking about people who would mug/rob/kill me just because I'm white.

So that's what you do? Go to where liberals are protesting and hope it gets violent so you can kill? Weird hobby. I bet the trial took 10 years off his young life. The idea of going to prison scares the fuck out of me and I'm sure he was scared too.
You do know that one of the guys Rittenhouse shot was also armed, right?

No I didn’t know that. Listen. I see where America is headed. If you like it, fine. I will survive.
What makes you think I like where we’re headed? I don’t like it at all but this was inevitable because city and state governments stood by for the most and did nothing as these people looted, burned and destroyed property and assaulted people with impunity for two years.

Democrats and liberals and critics of Rittenhouse and the trial verdict have already forgotten about unarmed people being assaulted and robbed by rioters over the last couple of years.

One case in particular comes to mind for me and that was the one that occurred in Portland in August 2020.

A guy was having a beer outside a store after work when a mob went after him for some reason. He jumped in his truck to get away but in a panic, he lost control and ran into a building or something (I forget what it was).
He got out of the truck and in an effort to appease the mob, he gets on his knees in the street and just sits there. But that wasn’t good enough for one punk; he roundhouse kicked the guy in the head from behind and knocked him out. It damn near killed him and he had to go to the hospital with serious injuries.

The rioters, those who support them and the authorities that did nothing about them asked for this and the blame rests aquarely with them.

So maybe you can see why I for one have no problem with someone like Rittenhouse defending himself.

No I didn’t know that. Listen. I see where America is headed. If you like it, fine. I will survive.
its all the insanity of catering to the criminals and blaming the judicial system.

stop doing that and we'll begin our stop of headed to oblivion.

its all the insanity of catering to the criminals and blaming the judicial system.

stop doing that and we'll begin our stop of headed to oblivion.
So don't blame the judicial system? I don't like it when I see a murderer charged with 2nd degree murder because the prosecutor wants to make sure they win and put the guy away. If he's a murderer who deserves life, don't give him 20 years where he'll get out in 10 for good behavior. Unacceptable.

This is when I agree with cons that we are letting violent criminals out who should never be let out.

The kid in Oxford, MI. 15 and murdered 4 people. Should he ever see the light of day?

So don't blame the judicial system? I don't like it when I see a murderer charged with 2nd degree murder because the prosecutor wants to make sure they win and put the guy away. If he's a murderer who deserves life, don't give him 20 years where he'll get out in 10 for good behavior. Unacceptable.

This is when I agree with cons that we are letting violent criminals out who should never be let out.

The kid in Oxford, MI. 15 and murdered 4 people. Should he ever see the light of day?
see, now you're trying to use isolated cases as if they represent how it functions a vast majority of the time and that's insane.

yes, it has flaws. yes, it can be improved. but simply ignoring it and setting criminals free is as assnugget stupid as you can get.

my car needs tires after awhile. i'll never use cars again. same stupid shit.

Just wait until that lying Piece Murdering Shit gets slapped with a Wrongful Death Suit.
Keep hope alive, sucker! There was a trial, if you didn't know, where a jury of Kenosha citizens
established innocence by reason of the inherent right to self defense, from murderous pedophiles
and wife beaters.
Good luck in your little dream world.

I hope Whoopi and Joy get taken down for millions apiece. If you use your crappy tv show for a forum
to lie and slander against people you deserve all the pain you cause yourselves to suffer.

It's also known as karma.

Will be laughed out of court without as much as a hearing.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.
I doubt that it will be “laughed out of court.”

I was a vocal critic of Rittenhouse’s actions, but the family of the people he killed and shot won’t have a civil case against him. They were participsting in a lawless and violent riot. They helped provoke the events of that evening.

I doubt that it will be “laughed out of court.”

I was a vocal critic of Rittenhouse’s actions, but the family of the people he killed and shot won’t have a civil case against him. They were participsting in a lawless and violent riot. They helped provoke the events of that evening.
I think Zimmerman tried suing unsuccessfully.

And Simpson had a court verdict saying he didn't kill anyone...
And when you look at the facts of the case, it seems very unlikely that O.J. killed Nicole.

Nicole was dating a serial killer at the time. Glen Roger killed 7 women, maybe more.

He should have been the #1 suspect.

Instead the crooked cop pig satanist Mark Fuhrman committed perjury and never serves a single day in jail.

Last edited:
I didn't see your comment because I have you on ignore. Occasionally I'll check what some left stain on lgnore says but not very often.

Oh look, another teenage girl that has to tell everyone she is not talking to Sally this week.

Keep hope alive, sucker! There was a trial, if you didn't know, where a jury of Kenosha citizens
established innocence by reason of the inherent right to self defense, from murderous pedophiles
and wife beaters.
Good luck in your little dream world.

I hope Whoopi and Joy get taken down for millions apiece. If you use your crappy tv show for a forum
to lie and slander against people you deserve all the pain you cause yourselves to suffer.

It's also known as karma.
Everyone has their opinion, and the view is full of them. I don't watch the view. He shouldn't receive a cent from ......Behar.

And when you look at the facts of the case, it seems very unlikely that O.J. killed Nicole.

The thing I can't get past in that whole thing was Ron Goldman's blood being found in OJ's Bronco. Goldman didn't even know OJ Simpson...

Nicole was dating a serial killer at the time. Glen Roger killed 7 women, maybe more.

Huh?

Rogers claims he worked at her house as a painter, but there's nothing at all to suggest they ever dated. And he claims to have killed over 70 people...

He should have been the #1 suspect.

Perhaps "a" suspect, but #1? No...

Not at all, but irrelevant.

This young man should watch his step...
Or you will do what if that is your own threat or one of a group you intend to lead to do physical harm on an innocent person.

Are you saying Mr. Rittenhouse should watch his step after a jury of his peers found him innocent of all charges?

Mr. Rittenhouses video documented actions showed that he clearly had 3 different men threaten him--two with loaded guns and a third with a skateboard used in a way that would kill a man being hammered in the area of his carotid artery with the transportation device. Or did you just fluff out watching liars of the leftist lockstepping press fill peoples' minds with hubris.

This is a debate board that goes out of its way to find out the truth, not signal out not only unthinkable illegal taking of the law into vicious, vengeful hands, but further damage to the Constitution dowagers Pelosi, Clinton, and Maxine Waters have stirred up in their Marxist destruction of American patriots' history.

Please do not use the free speech trait of this discussion board to destroy the object of your hatred. Thanks. We have enough on our plates watching a political party destroy the economy, currency, the American dream, and the three branches of government with a winless conversion of free men into a slavery state.

Forum List

Back