Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder in a court of law. As far as the law was concerned, he didn't do it. He was innocent. It was as though he was never even there.
Still, Simpson was ordered to pay Ron Goldman's family over $33 million dollars after losing a civil suit against him.

Rittenhouse can very easily lose a civil trial...
Possibly.....but can also win some of his suits.

The first felon he killed had just been released from the loony bin for a suicide attempt, and the first thing the loser does is go to a BLM riot to destroy other people’s businesses, and then he chases down a kid to try to kill him, the kid kills the felon in self-defense, and….the felon’s family wants to sue for wrongful death?
You care to demolish people for their past. Their past doesn't matter kind of like Rittenhouse's past is not relevant. He won't get a penny.

Depends on where he filed...

If in Illinois he doesn't need to prove damages...just that they said it.

Meanwhile Whoopi and Joy must find proof that their comments are true to defend their statements. Truth is an absolute defense against libel and slander. That's their only hope and currently it doesn't look good for them.
He won't receive a penny; everybody has their opinions.

You care to demolish people for their past. Their past doesn't matter kind of like Rittenhouse's past is not relevant. He won't get a penny.
oh my god - that's all the left does - TO OTHERS.

most recent example - jon gruden and digging up 10+ year old mail and crying foul.

just shut the fuck up with all these standards for others you refuse to apply to YOUR SIDE.

He won't receive a penny; everybody has their opinions.
He also has to file...and his lawyers apparently haven't done so yet.

But basically because of the mainstream press who basically lied to everyone about Kyle... Kyle is likely to win.

Because he has been harmed, he has been defamed. And none of what the media outlets said was true. Truth is the only absolute defense against libel or slander...and since none of what was said was true... Kyle stands to clean up.

And depending on the age of the judge...I'm expecting anywhere from a year's advertising revenue to a month's. This is going to be punitive...this wasn't their first time and they didn't learn from the last one or two...so I'm thinking that the judge is going to make this one hurt.

He also has to file...and his lawyers apparently haven't done so yet.

But basically because of the mainstream press who basically lied to everyone about Kyle... Kyle is likely to win.

Because he has been harmed, he has been defamed. And none of what the media outlets said was true. Truth is the only absolute defense against libel or slander...and since none of what was said was true... Kyle stands to clean up.

And depending on the age of the judge...I'm expecting anywhere from a year's advertising revenue to a month's. This is going to be punitive...this wasn't their first time and they didn't learn from the last one or two...so I'm thinking that the judge is going to make this one hurt.
He faces a lot of lawsuits as well.

Indeed. Sandmann the millionaire thanks you for your stupidity.
it's funny how people can argue personal preference as if it's the law. that or the law should be changed to suit their personal preference "on demand".

the law is what it is and it should be there equally for us all to follow and abide by; penalized the same when broken.

and i don't care about the feelz as to why it was broken. that is where we seem to have issues.

YOU FAILED FOR TOO LONG TO LISTEN TO US SO WE MUST RIOT.

i don't care you reasons, rioting is against the law - come down hard on them while doing all you can to protect people protesting lawfully and peacefully. if you think you had just cause to riot and burn shit down, talk to the judge and prepare to play hard to get at the prison dances.

what i don't get is the left will pout and say THEY FEEL THIS IS A GOOD REASON, yet refuse to allow the right to say WE FEEL THIS IS A GOOD REASON to riot. if you allow 1 side to break the law w/o punishment, the other side will soon follow. stop them while your side continues, sooner or later that dam is going to break and all hell will be flooded with the anger.

it's a very 2 year old mentality.

Says the moron with the devil for his image.
I know, movies scare you. Your pussification aside, I informed the OP his thread was built upon fake news and so I posted a link to my post where I did so when the OP denied I told him.

Last edited:
The country will be largely unaffected by this trial...
Exchanging that pair of high powered lenses to broaden the scope: holding people accountable for their words and actions. That element of society is crucial to maintain, or least great efforts should be made to keep people responsible for their actions, and nobody else. This outcome also supports the position that nobody is above the law, and certainly not televised talk show hosts.

oh my god - that's all the left does - TO OTHERS.

most recent example - jon gruden and digging up 10+ year old mail and crying foul.

just shut the fuck up with all these standards for others you refuse to apply to YOUR SIDE.
Gruden is now going after the NFL and Goodell. Seems his were the only emails released of the thousands the league obtained. People are starting to learn there are people who won’t just roll over and take the crap anymore.

Forum List

Back