Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

And even that doesn't matter. A not guilty verdict in a criminal case, does not equal no civil case.

All the families have to show is if Rittenhouse had not have left Illinois, and then obtain a rifle under dubious circumstances at best. The victims would still be alive. And that only has be proven by a preponderance of the evidence. Which is a much lower bar than beyond a reasonable doubt.

The plaintiffs can also sue him in his home state of Illinois. A much more Progressive state. Not the rightwing bastion that is Wisconsin.
Nice fairy tale. Unfortunately for you the jury said self defense. By that standard, all Rittenhouse has to do is say if those morons hadn’t attacked him and chased him they’d still be alive. Checkmate.

People complaining about the amount forget one thing. You ask for a large sum, then the settlement amount likely will be what you expected to get in the first place.

Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg​

Hey Rittenhouse, does the word "frivolous" mean anything to you? Ah he's just suing to get a settlement anyway. Whatever he wins will be snatched up by the families when the wrongful death trial concludes.
Won’t be any wrongful death trials. Mad because your favorite tards are going to get beaten down like they did by Sandmann. They should have learned to keep their mouths shut.

We know you don’t like it. We know you’re crying because Rittenhouse is suing for defamation. You’ll cry more when he wins.

I'm not, actually. He can do whatever he wants. I've no real reaction to it because I'm absolutely unaffected by it.

It's little simps like you who act as though you're somehow involved or have some vested interest in the case.

And by the way, you idiot fuck, I was talking about OJ Simpson, not Rittenhouse...

Well CS- if you really don’t know I don’t know if I can be the one to inform you but I’ll give it a go. I am referencing the current social and political conditions within the US.

I would like to know what you think is the most positive result we can have from this trial for the country. I am not asking about your opinions on the trial nor about trial outcome, that’s secondary to the bigger social picture I’m referencing. I mean from this day forward, what is the most positive outcome we can gain from it?

The country will be largely unaffected by this trial...

Will be laughed out of court without as much as a hearing.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.
You are really out of touch. He may lose the civil case but it will not be laughed out.

the families can try to sue but they are more likely to have it dismissed as they do NOT have a case at all.

Last edited:
Starting out with the low hanging fruit and working his way up.

Seems like a guy as intelligent as Kyle has revealed himself to be is punching down a little, but whatever.
He is also being sued. He killed 2 guys and maimed a third. He is a hero to the right. Everybody and their brother have an opinion, he won't be getting nothing.

Freedom of speech remember.

You are really out of touch. He may lose the civil case but it will not be left out.

the families can try to sue but they are more likely to have it dismissed as they do NOT have a case at all.
The first felon he killed had just been released from the loony bin for a suicide attempt, and the first thing the loser does is go to a BLM riot to destroy other people’s businesses, and then he chases down a kid to try to kill him, the kid kills the felon in self-defense, and….the felon’s family wants to sue for wrongful death?

He is also being sued. He killed 2 guys and maimed a third. He is a hero to the right. Everybody and their brother have an opinion, he won't be getting nothing.

Freedom of speech remember.
Dont think he is being sued yet.

Of course it could happen.

Anyone can sue for anything, The fact is any lawsuit against him will be weak whereas he has a strong case.

Dont think he is being sued yet.

Of course it could happen.

Anyone can sue for anything, The fact is any lawsuit against him will be weak whereas he has a strong case.
The families see a goldmine in Rittenhouse, and they want to get their hands on some of it.

Allowing a family to get money when their criminal thug relative tries to kill someone, and is instead killed in self-defense, would set a horrible precedent.

Forum List

Back