Rittenhouse sues Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg

I hope it hurts like hell!
1637374917404.png

Yes, it might be for some money...........but I think it's more about the statement they are making, not the dollar amount they are asking.

Media needs to be called out for their heinous verbal atrocities, harassments, slanders, and lies.
And they need to pay for their evil ways. Plus, I'm sure he has a law firm that knows what they are doing.

Go Kyle!!!

yes-wwe.gif

Will be laughed out of court without as much as a hearing.

What will happen is Rittenhouse being sued for wrongful death, and those families have a solid case.

It was already proved that those three pieces of white trash were NOT offering him a helping hand, but AIMING GUNS AT HIM!! He was protecting himself, as any good American should do against the murderous, deranged Lefites, Snowflakes, BLM's, SJW's, and DementocRats.

Glad you approve.

I'm not sure if I approve or if I am trying to figure out the $60M worth of damage done. I can imagine, say $10M and settle for $5M. Maybe this is a case of "go really high and hope they overpay"?

The abuses against people with strong, false allegations is not right, but, you have to have some degree of liberty with your speech, no? It's a talk show, not a news network.

Yeah....good luck with that......it's all about the $$$$. He and his mom are even fighting over the defense fund money.
And why not? Other than right wing outlets, which I'm sure he'll want to distance himself from, who in the hell would hire him? He is extremely controversial, and self defense or not, he did kill two people and wounded another... Nobody would hire him.

Go for it Kyle, bank all of it you can get!

I'm not sure if I approve or if I am trying to figure out the $60M worth of damage done. I can imagine, say $10M and settle for $5M. Maybe this is a case of "go really high and hope they overpay"?

The abuses against people with strong, false allegations is not right, but, you have to have some degree of liberty with your speech, no? It's a talk show, not a news network.
Public defamation is public defamation.

These aren't talk shows, they are slander slags that have nothing better to do with their miserable, pathetic lives than verbally harass, torture, slander, and destroy others. The promote hate, intolerance, bigotry, prejudice, narrow mindedness, self-entitlement, hostility, and violence. This is NOT a talk show!!!!

Then let them ask for a dollar.

That would erase any doubt regarding what Rittenhouse is going for...

In general, yes. However, if there is grounds for a suit and he is going to sue, he has to make it sufficient in order to in fact punish the abusers and not just win a moral victory.

It would be different if this were to address a long standing abuse in history and not something current (such as pardoning an innocent man decades after he dies). Moral victories just allow abusers to keep abusing.

Forum List

Back