Rittenhouse says he supports blm

So you are a fan of the people in the streets setting buildings and autos on fire? Looting?
The perverts and criminals chasing down young Rittenhouse, trying to kill or maim him and
catching some lead for their troubles instead?

The left is heading for some hard times. Get used to eating dirt.
I never said I approve of setting buildings on fire, dumbfuck.

LOL oooooh I'm soooooo scared of coward pussies like you.

I never said I approve of setting buildings on fire, dumbfuck.

LOL oooooh I'm soooooo scared of coward pussies like you.
Buy you mock the people who tried to restore order in Kenosha. You hate Kyle Rittenhouse... don't
try to pretend you don't.

It shows any half way bright person you don't take the profound civil disorder and crime there very seriously.....
dumbfuck!

As for the other crude insults, let them stand as a testimony to your fourth grade personality.

What was he doing before he was "chased"? Granted, the brownshirts were there to cause trouble, since they brought weapons to the party. And so did Rittenhouse. Was he "crazed"? I don't believe so.
Justice is not what Rittenhouse had in mind. He was playing cops and robbers and I believe that he was influenced by the wrong people. Your "leaders of the left" theories are bogus.

People often during riots stand outside their businesses and homes holding long rifles of some sort. They don't do it because they are white supremists or racists... and they don't do it because they want to shoot people. This is something many liberals have a mental disconnect with. They think you must be a gun nut or racist because your carrying a rifle in public.. in that situation.
Fact is, its done as a deterrent, knowing that no one is going to mess with you if you're carrying an AR15 for example.Its more like people feeling the need to protect their community and THAT is a basic human impulse forever.
My take on Rittenhouse is he was an idealistic 17 year old who wanted to protect his community. He was applying first aid , removing graffiti etc... he was not an instigator. The instigators were those people breaking and burning things. What are people suppossed to do? cower under their blankets as rioters march through the streets trashing their town? Those people are lazy scum... not people trying to make a statement and exercizing their 1st amendment rights.
It's not like anyone felt they could count on the police to protect them that summer anyway , and now.. whos fault is that? That a 17 year old and others felt that if they didn't do anything no one was. That was a failure of leadership.
Rittenhouse was painted as a racist/ white supremist from the git go based on no personal information by all the talking heads... he was used as a political pawn talking point and campaign piece for Biden.

People often during riots stand outside their businesses and homes holding long rifles of some sort. They don't do it because they are white supremists or racists... and they don't do it because they want to shoot people. This is something many liberals have a mental disconnect with. They think you must be a gun nut or racist because your carrying a rifle in public.. in that situation.
Fact is, its done as a deterrent, knowing that no one is going to mess with you if you're carrying an AR15 for example.Its more like people feeling the need to protect their community and THAT is a basic human impulse forever.
My take on Rittenhouse is he was an idealistic 17 year old who wanted to protect his community. He was applying first aid , removing graffiti etc... he was not an instigator. The instigators were those people breaking and burning things. What are people suppossed to do? cower under their blankets as rioters march through the streets trashing their town? Those people are lazy scum... not people trying to make a statement and exercizing their 1st amendment rights.
It's not like anyone felt they could count on the police to protect them that summer anyway , and now.. whos fault is that? That a 17 year old and others felt that if they didn't do anything no one was. That was a failure of leadership.
Rittenhouse was painted as a racist/ white supremist from the git go based on no personal information by all the talking heads... he was used as a political pawn talking point and campaign piece for Biden.
That community was not Rittenhouse's community. He lived in another state. I fully support people who stand outside their homes and businesses with weapons to protect their property from vandalism, etc. Rittenhouse went to the party with an open carry---a 17yr old, immature little boy. What was he thinking? He had delusions of grandeur.

That community was not Rittenhouse's community. He lived in another state. I fully support people who stand outside their homes and businesses with weapons to protect their property from vandalism, etc. Rittenhouse went to the party with an open carry---a 17yr old, immature little boy. What was he thinking? He had delusions of grandeur.

His dad lived there, and i believe that was where he worked as a lifeguard and had friends there. It was also where the riot was going on. He lived 20 miles away with his mom across state lines... but the reality is not what main stream media and high profile politicians started claiming about him from the beginning. Thats what I really take issue with. You say delusions of grandure.. well maybe.. just like in the way 17 year old volunteer to join the marine corp or army rangers... no one is asking them to but they feel a sense of duty. Some people call that patriotic... some people call the same thing foolish and throwing away their life depending on which side of the fence you sit.

I see Rittenhouse as being idealistic. And I have a couple things to back that up. He worked as a life guard.. he was a police explorer and was involved in the fire volunteer program to some extent... those are things that lead me to believe he had a sense of community and obligation..
Now whether or not it was foolish for him to go there with a gun , he did not deserve to be called a white supremist from the git go without evidence. All the major talking heads have said and still say he went there with a gun to shoot with impunity... so I've heard it said. But if that was true... he would have. simply went there and started shooting... why wait until he was attacked? It didnt happen the way they said and they still repeat the same thing,
its really bullshit. The jury was made up of people who lived there and knew exactly what was going on at the time.
I'll take their word for it.. unlike our president and vice president.

His dad lived there, and i believe that was where he worked as a lifeguard and had friends there. It was also where the riot was going on. He lived 20 miles away with his mom across state lines... but the reality is not what main stream media and high profile politicians started claiming about him from the beginning. Thats what I really take issue with. You say delusions of grandure.. well maybe.. just like in the way 17 year old volunteer to join the marine corp or army rangers... no one is asking them to but they feel a sense of duty. Some people call that patriotic... some people call the same thing foolish and throwing away their life depending on which side of the fence you sit.

I see Rittenhouse as being idealistic. And I have a couple things to back that up. He worked as a life guard.. he was a police explorer and was involved in the fire volunteer program to some extent... those are things that lead me to believe he had a sense of community and obligation..
Now whether or not it was foolish for him to go there with a gun , he did not deserve to be called a white supremist from the git go without evidence. All the major talking heads have said and still say he went there with a gun to shoot with impunity... so I've heard it said. But if that was true... he would have. simply went there and started shooting... why wait until he was attacked? It didnt happen the way they said and they still repeat the same thing,
its really bullshit. The jury was made up of people who lived there and knew exactly what was going on at the time.
I'll take their word for it.. unlike our president and vice president.
Thanx for the info on Rittenhouse. This was not the same as joining the Marines, etc., as a youngster. No way could he have realized the danger he faces with an open carry AR15. However, all ended well.
I agree that Presidents, due to their influence on the public, should not jump to conclusions, as did Obama, Biden, and Trump.

Thanx for the info on Rittenhouse. This was not the same as joining the Marines, etc., as a youngster. No way could he have realized the danger he faces with an open carry AR15. However, all ended well.
I agree that Presidents, due to their influence on the public, should not jump to conclusions, as did Obama, Biden, and Trump.
trump never jumped to anything

Trump jumped to everything and admitted that he made decisions based on his gut. If that isn't jumping to conclusions, I don't know what is

most people make decisions base on the heart and their feelings. its normal.

Then why did he leave his home town, cross a state line, and illegally acquire a weapon just to shoot them?
Why do you continue to repeat lies from the liberal media?

***Snip***

2. He crossed state lines. He lived 20 miles from Kenosha in Antioch, Ill., with his mother and sisters. But his father, grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousins and best friend live in Kenosha. He had a job as a lifeguard in Kenosha and worked a shift on Aug. 25 before helping clean graffiti left by rioters at a local school. There, he and his friend were invited to join other adults who had been asked by the owners of a used car lot in Kenosha to guard the property after 100 cars had been torched the previous night,when police abandoned the town to rioters. Kyle took his gun to protect himself, since the rioters were violent and armed, including, for instance, Antifa medic Gaige Grosskreutz, who lunged at him with a loaded Glock pointed at his head before he was shot in the arm.

3. Rittenhouse took an AR-15 across state lines. Esquire accused him of “terrorist tourism.” False. His rifle was kept in a safe at his best friend’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha.

4. The gun was illegal. Wrong. Under Wisconsin law, he was entitled to possess the AR-15 as a 17-year-old. The judge dismissed the gun charge, which the prosecution never should have brought.

5. Rittenhouse’s mother drove him across state lines to the riot. Wendy Rittenhouse, 46, never went to Kenosha. She slept late the morning of Aug. 25 after working a 16-hour shift at a nursing home near her home in Antioch, she told the Chicago Tribune. Kyle had already gone to his job in Kenosha when she woke up.

most people make decisions base on the heart and their feelings. its normal.
Tump isn't most people. As a President, he must know what he doesn't know and bring in experts to give him the advice that he needs to hear and not what he wants to hear, as in his case. Presidents do not have the freedom to make decisions based on their "gut". Too much is at stake, especially when he has 0 experience and knowledge.

Tump isn't most people. As a President, he must know what he doesn't know and bring in experts to give him the advice that he needs to hear and not what he wants to hear, as in his case. Presidents do not have the freedom to make decisions based on their "gut". Too much is at stake, especially when he has 0 experience and knowledge.
in your rules.

Forum List

Back