Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Could be any number of people. It doesn't have to be broken down that far. He went looking for trouble and found it. The other armed people didn't. But the kid all on his own with an illegal gun in a place he wasn't supposed to be found trouble. The prosecutors will argue he was looking for it, and that's how he found it. And that he gets no protection from self defense.

i get it, you aren't convinced. Good thing I am not a prosecutor, i guess.
Yes it does.

And if he was there looking for trouble, then how were the armed rioters NOT doing the same?

There were no good guys in that neighborhood that night. You assume someone had to be good. Everyone was committing crimes. There were no good guys.
Noting here changes the fact that to believe Rittenhouse did not act in self-defense, you have to believe the people he shot had a right to chase him with the intent to harm him.
Why do you believe the people he shot had a right to chase him with the intent to harm him?

Suuuure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Then stop running from the challenge and prove Rosenbaum grabbed at his gun....

The burden of proof in not on the accused.

And I can show them, on video, attacking a kid who was running away.
Yep! They prosecution will speak to events not in the video, also.

I don't think there is "no case" for self defense. I think the case is weak.

Did you know Rittenhouse is also charged with reckless endangerment? Do you know why? Honest question. If not, you should look it up.

The burden of proof in not on the accused.
Dumbfuck...

A defendant asserting perfect self-defense against a charge of 1st-degree murder must meet an objective threshold showing that he or she reasonably believed that he or she was preventing or terminating an unlawful interference with his or her person and that the force used was necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.

Rittenhouse has the burden of showing a reasonable belief of imminent death or great bodily harm. Being chased by guy armed with a deodorant stick doesn't meet that burden.

But g'head, keep punting since you can't prove Rosenbaum grabbed for his rifle.

Yep! They prosecution will speak to events not in the video, also.

I don't think there is "no case" for self defense. I think the case is weak.

Did you know Rittenhouse is also charged with reckless endangerment? Do you know why? Honest question. If not, you should look it up.

Whatever they CLAIM about events not on video, the fact remains, Rittenhouse was running away, being chased by a mob.

He did not have an illegal weapon.
Well technically, the weapon was a legal weapon, it was just illegal for him to be in possession of it since he was only 17 and the law required him to be at least 18.

Dumbfuck...

A defendant asserting perfect self-defense against a charge of 1st-degree murder must meet an objective threshold showing that he or she reasonably believed that he or she was preventing or terminating an unlawful interference with his or her person and that the force used was necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.

Rittenhouse has the burden of showing a reasonable belief of imminent death or great bodily harm. Being chased by guy armed with a deodorant stick doesn't meet that burden.

But g'head, keep punting since you can't prove Rosenbaum grabbed for his rifle.

He was not being chased by "a guy". He was being chased by a violent mob.

A mob that continued it's attack after a man was shot and killed in the attack.

A mob that continued it's attack after a SECOND man was shot and killed in the attack.

A mob that only stopped it's attack after a THIRD man was shot in the attack.

That certainly looks like the actions of a mob that intended "great bodily harm" or "death".

He was not being chased by "a guy". He was being chased by a violent mob.

A mob that continued it's attack after a man was shot and killed in the attack.

A mob that continued it's attack after a SECOND man was shot and killed in the attack.

A mob that only stopped it's attack after a THIRD man was shot in the attack.

That certainly looks like the actions of a mob that intended "great bodily harm" or "death".
I'm talking about Rosenbaum, ya dumbfuck. How'd ya not get that when I asked you, "prove Rosenbaum grabbed at his gun...."

Can you put the needle down long enough to pay attention?

I'm talking about Rosenbaum, ya dumbfuck. How'd ya not get that when I asked you, "prove Rosenbaum grabbed at his gun...."

Can you put the needle down long enough to pay attention?

Rosenbaum was not acting alone. He was part of a mob.

BY himself, rosenblaum, the violent ex-con, is bad enough. As the lead of a violent, bloodthirsty, leftist mob, Rosenbaum is obviously a serious threat, whether he grabbed at the gun, or choose to grab at his victim to hold him until the rest of the mob caught up to them, or grabbed at him with the intent of choking him to death, or....

Mmm, perhaps we should review Rosenbaum's record of his crimes. What exactly was his m.o. when it came to attacking people?

Rosenbaum was not acting alone. He was part of a mob.

BY himself, rosenblaum, the violent ex-con, is bad enough. As the lead of a violent, bloodthirsty, leftist mob, Rosenbaum is obviously a serious threat, whether he grabbed at the gun, or choose to grab at his victim to hold him until the rest of the mob caught up to them, or grabbed at him with the intent of choking him to death, or....

Mmm, perhaps we should review Rosenbaum's record of his crimes. What exactly was his m.o. when it came to attacking people?
False. No one but Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse initially. It was not a mob chasing Rittenhouse; it was one guy with a zip lock baggie holding a deodorant stick.

False. No one but Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse initially. It was not a mob chasing Rittenhouse; it was one guy with a zip lock baggie holding a deodorant stick.

The guy filming it. He was running along behind them. Was he alone, or was he surrounded by people. Such as the people that immediately moved up to continue the attack on Rittenhouse.

NOte the lack of a question mark. That was not a mistake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back