Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

I don't know all the evidence so I will withhold judgement. I do for sure see without a doubt a young scared little boy who thought he was going to go into a bad spot because he thought he was tough because he was carrying a firearm. That's obviously why he was there. It takes more than a firearm to enter a spot like that and he obviously wasn't trained for it. The jury will have to consider how afraid he was in the heat of the moment and that fear and intense fright took over. I'd hate to sort all this out. Placing oneself in a bad situation untrained without good thinking ability never turns out well I feel bad for all involved.

And fuck you too.
Okay now that we got that out of the way....

Kyle's defense's strategy is clear: insist he was confronted first, and try to reduce sympathy for the victims among the jurors. Thats the real point of the quirky theory about the sex offender "trying to steal Kyle's gun, because he could not purchase one himself": introduce his criminal past.

Would you defend yourself from a person threatening you with a rifle?
Were you chasing the person thusly armed, ready to do him harm? If so, the best defense would be what the person was doing, getting away from the situation, yes?

Were you chasing the person thusly armed, ready to do him harm? If so, the best defense would be what the person was doing, getting away from the situation, yes?
Sure, just as the best defense of a criminal under seige by armed cops is to get away from the cops.

Sure, just as the best defense of a criminal under seige by armed cops is to get away from the cops.
If one is stupid enough to chase after armed cops with the intent to do them harm, then one would likely be stupid enough to try running away from them as well.

If one is stupid enough to chase after armed cops with the intent to do them harm, then one would likely be stupid enough to try running away from them as well.
Nonody said anything about chasing cops, nor does it have anything to do with a word i said. And you dodged my point. I figured you would. Let me save you and everyone else some time. You are slowly reconstructing the idea that Kyle was acting in self defense. Well welcome to one year ago. We get it. Has been stated many times already.

Nonody said anything about chasing cops, nor does it have anything to do with a word i said. And you dodged my point. I figured you would. Let me save you and everyone else some time. You are slowly reconstructing the idea that Kyle was acting in self defense. Well welcome to one year ago. We get it. Has been stated many times already.
Merely bringing your attempt to divert onto cops more inline with the topic. No need to fear. And nowhere did I reference Kyle acting in self defense. That's not my call. I'm commenting on the lack of cognitive acuity among those who chased him.

Okay now that we got that out of the way....

Kyle's defense's strategy is clear: insist he was confronted first, and try to reduce sympathy for the victims among the jurors. Thats the real point of the quirky theory about the sex offender "trying to steal Kyle's gun, because he could not purchase one himself": introduce his criminal past.
You make a lot of predictions about what lawyers are going to do, you know that?
First is was the prosecutors, now it's the defense team.

Have you ever been involved in a prosecution?

Was it for an act of violence of any kind?

I've posted this before and you always ignore it or just dismiss it.

Don't do that.

Go through it, line by line and tell me what part this attorney specializing in self defense cases is wrong about, and why he is wrong.

And if you can't do that or won't, then just shut the hell up, for fucks sake.

You make a lot of predictions about what lawyers are going to do, you know that?
Then you havent been paying attention. They already pled not guilty by reason of self defense and have already entered the argument into the court about the sex offender chasing Kyle to steal his weapon. So they are not predictions.. The hearing to decide whether to admit that into the trial is in 2 weeks.

I will make a prediction and say the judge will allow it, as the rest of Kyle's natural born life is at stake.

Forum List

Back