Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

"I'm saying that is an eye witness account conflicts with video evidence that the credibility of the eye witness is something that has to be looked at carefully."

That's beyond stupid since clearly, witnesses see things that are not caught on camera.

Or they could just be lying. Because they were part of the violent mob that attacked Rittnehouse and are angry that he was not beating to death and instead defended himself.

That is a lie. I am happy to discuss any and/or all aspects of the case.

That you lied about that, and then jumped to another aspect of the case, is you dodging the fact that I made a point you could not refute.

It is called circular debating. It is very dishonest. And asshole.

View attachment 521045
That's not a lie. Rittenhouse was committing a crime by carrying a gun against the law.

Or they could just be lying. Because they were part of the violent mob that attacked Rittnehouse and are angry that he was not beating to death and instead defended himself.
One was not part of that violent mob.

Except, no, I'm not.

Maybe you should find an honest person and ask their opinion since you are so ethically retarded you lack the ability to tell the difference.
Well since you can't point out a lie you claim I told, you are.

Well since you can't point out a lie you claim I told, you are.
It's really obvious...... if you can't find it, there is something wrong with you.

Maybe it's like those pictures that help identify colorblind people; you can't see the lie because you lack any integrity of any kind. You have no truth in you, and so you can't recognize it....... it's like you're disabled.

You're an ethical cripple.

It's really obvious...... if you can't find it, there is something wrong with you.

Maybe it's like those pictures that help identify colorblind people; you can't see the lie because you lack any integrity of any kind. You have no truth in you, and so you can't recognize it....... it's like you're disabled.

You're an ethical cripple.
Nah, you're just a liar.

Cheap? I can't think of a gun offhand that retails for less than five hundred bucks, most are really a grand. Rifles ae a grand or so, AR15 types fifteen hundred and up. I don't know about you but five hundred bucks is a lot of money to me.

When the bill of rights was written a rifle was a year's wages...not a week or a few days. Pistols were more.

That's what I'm talking about by being relatively inexpensive by comparison.

No, you are going to have to figure this out on your own, son......

Just know that it is blatantly obvious to all the folks who are not full of shit.

coffeepaper.gif

Forum List

Back