Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

If he loses the right of self defense BECASUE he is a child, then trying him as an adult, is immoral.

You are having it both ways. just so you can deny him his right of self defense and put your political enemy in prison.

If you see that as moral, it is because you have no morals at all.

Not true. If Kyle was home and a crazed lunatic broke into his house nobody would bat an eye at Kyle getting a gun and killing the intruder. People would agree that Kyle acted to defend himself. No problem.

But Kyle wasn’t at home. He wasn’t even in his state of Residence. He went looking for trouble. And he found it.

This is not the first time a child has been charged as an adult. It is not even the first time a gun was involved and the child was charged as an adult.

You’re reaching. But yes you’re famous on my wall of morons and now I know it gets under your skin. Thanks for the confirmation, fat fuck.
No worries, ShortBus, keep your obsession alive & well.

So are you gonna talk about the thread topic or just keep obsessing over me? Which is it?

No worries, ShortBus, keep your obsession alive & well.

So are you gonna talk about the thread topic or just keep obsessing over me? Which is it?
I have educated you that the attackers Rittenhouse killed will likely be his saving grace due to their criminal records. Now go have another donut, you traitorous fat fuck.

I have educated you that the attackers Rittenhouse killed will likely be his saving grace due to their criminal records. Now go have another donut, you traitorous fat fuck.
LOLOL

ShortBus, you don't even know if that's going to be admissible.

LOLOL

ShortBus, you don't even know if that's going to be admissible.
Of course it will be. There was lawlessness running wild thanks to BLM and their allies. So of course there would be some counter punching. The victims were causing mayhem. The alleged murderer was defending himself and turned himself in. There was no intent or malice. At best you have manslaughter. But he has no priors and was defending himself in a lawless area. To me he does not get convicted of manslaughter. Funny that BLM could not care less as he killed two white guys.

You see fat fuck, I am many things but a hypocrite is not one of them. You, are a waste of life fat ass traitor and the world would be better if you weren’t in it. Eat that.

Of course it will be. There was lawlessness running wild thanks to BLM and their allies. So of course there would be some counter punching. The victims were causing mayhem. The alleged murderer was defending himself and turned himself in. There was no intent or malice. At best you have manslaughter. But he has no priors and was defending himself in a lawless area. To me he does not get convicted of manslaughter. Funny that BLM could not care less as he killed two white guys.

You see fat fuck, I am many things but a hypocrite is not one of them. You, are a waste of life fat ass traitor and the world would be better if you weren’t in it. Eat that.
LOL

Poor, ShortBus. You're making that up. Again... in reality, you don't know if that will be admissible.

:itsok:

When they have Rittenhouse's own words and actions to support it, it becomes more than wild speculation. When he illegally obtains a firearm and crosses State lines to go out after curfew to the very spot where he said he was going to "protect property", it will be very easy for the prosecutor to argue that he confronted the protestors.

Or maybe you arent quite sure how trials work...? Are you suggesting that, if no video, then he is just innocent by default in the eyes of the State and therefore would not be prosecuted? Afraid not, my man.
Who did he confront?
What's their name?
Where did this confrontation take place?
When did it take place?
Who are the witnesses to it?

If you're going to claim it happened, you better have more evidence than just saying it could have happened.

Maybe I'm not the one that needs to familiarize themselves with how trials work.

Sidebar:

I would like to see the Kenosha and County police be investigated by the DOJ. In one day, white wing militias organized in Kenosha. The local police seemed to invite their presence. Then the Rittenhouse shooting occured, and from the very next day forward...no white wing militias.

How strange! One might think they coordinated with police to be there, then also not to be there the very next day (after the child shot 3 people). I think we have a right to know if that is the case.
Why?

A fair question, by any measure. Actually, to me, that is what sucks the most about the whole thing, after the dead and injured. Personally, I don't want to see the kid go to prison for the rest of his life. I hope he doesn't.

However, I do feel Rittenhouse is the cause of these events. I do think a message needs to be sent that what he did is not okay. I think the trial is a defining moment for this country. And I will choose the message of "You don't get to play vigilante or hunt protestors", over, "Come on down, militia dudes, and try your luck at the protestor shooting range! It's open season!".

And, let's be honest: That second part DOES appeal to a lot of people. Even if they don't do it themselves.
Why do you think he is the cause?

He didn't start any riots.

Blaming him for this is bullshit.

Who did he confront?
What's their name?
When did it take place?

If you're going to claim it happened, you better have more evidence than just saying it could have happened.

Maybe I'm not the one that needs to familiarize themselves with how trials work.
A 24 yeard old black male.

Jeremiah.

Near a parking lot.

Shortly before Rittenhouse killed the pedophile.

He is a witness.

Who did he confront?
What's their name?
The protestors. From what or whom do you think he intended to defend the property? From harsh weather? From seagulls shitting on it?

When did it take place?
I don't know witness names. Why would I? Am i the prosecutor? Do you think you are mounting an armchair defense? I mean, here are a couple:

Do you think the prosecutors didn't think about that before you did? I hope Kyles lawyers are better than you. Shouting questions at the prosecutors isnt going to cut it.

The protestors. From what or whom do you think he intended to defend the property? From harsh weather? From seagulls shitting on it?

I don't know witness names. Why would I? Am i the prosecutor? Do you think you are mounting an armchair defense? I mean, here are a couple:

Do you think the prosecutors didn't think about that before you did? I hope Kyles lawyers are better than you. Shouting questions at the prosecutors isnt going to cut it.
You sure have been carrying water for them, I figured you knew all about it.

If you don't know all that stuff, then what's the source of your absolute certainty that the kid needs to burn?

You sure have been carrying water for them, I figured you knew all about it.
Oh, well pardon me. You on the other hand have been spouting a hyperbolic narrative that its all liberal politics at play and its an open and shut case. Which, as is the pattern.with you, doesn't so much seem to align with the facts. He is charged with murder.

Oh, well pardon me. You on the other hand have been spouting a hyperbolic narrative that its all liberal politics at play and its an open and shut case. Which, as is the pattern.with you, doesn't so much seem to align with the facts. He is charged with murder.
No, I have been going off what I saw in the video.
Not imaginary shit that you believe must have happened.

And the charges are political bullshit.

It's going to be pretty damn difficult to call him as a witness without that.

Just saying.
Who says prosecutors don't have his information? The news simply chose not to publish his full name.

Forum List

Back