Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

You can’t provoke some into chasing you and then kill them.

You lying asshole.

You can kill anyone who assaults you or threatens to assault you.

You recall the guy who's arm was blown off, put the gun away.

He picked no fight and, for the umteeth time, he was HELPING THE VICTIMS!!! God, read something, watch the videos, you're really revealing how ignorant you are.

"when Rittenhouse finished his shift as a lifeguard in Kenosha last Tuesday, he decided he wanted to help clean up damage in Kenosha left amid unrest over the police shooting of Jacob Blake."

"He and a friend went to a local high school to remove graffiti, according to Pierce. Later that day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed, Pierce says. The business owner said he needed help defending his business."

'several times, protesters threatened and taunted Rittenhouse, but he never reacted. "His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members, according to the attorneys. '
Attorneys representing Kyle Rittenhouse say he was wrongfully charged after 'acting in self-defense'
He had no business getting involved.

You lying asshole.

You can kill anyone who assaults you or threatens to assault you.

You recall the guy who's arm was blown off, put the gun away.
I don’t know why people feel the need to respond in that way. All it does is derail a discussion.

I don’t know why people feel the need to respond in that way. All it does is derail a discussion.
My advice to you is to use the "ignore" feature for posters that either offend or bore you. Before I was a moderator, I had over 100 people on "ignore" and that way I only read and responded to quality posts and quality posters. We don't censor or ban bad language or bad manners. We believe in freedom of expression, even the expression of unpopular ideas.

My advice to you is to use the "ignore" feature for posters that either offend or bore you. Before I was a moderator, I had over 100 people on "ignore" and that way I only read and responded to quality posts and quality posters. We don't censor or ban bad language or bad manners. We believe in freedom of expression, even the expression of unpopular ideas.
As a moderator, you should not accept such behavior. The poster in question was not expressing an idea. He was leveling an unwarranted personal attack for no reason. That kind of stuff should not be tolerated.

As a moderator, you should not accept such behavior. The poster in question was not expressing an idea. He was leveling an unwarranted personal attack for no reason. That kind of stuff should not be tolerated.
US Message Board is a platform, not a publisher. It is very liberal and tolerant of discussion, including offensive discussion. I suggest you take me up on my friendly advice. :cool:

That is of no matter. The FACTS remain Rittenhouse WAS NOT participating in a riot as you claimed. I provided PROOF that his intentions were to help the victims. Whether or not you think that was a good idea for Rittenhouse to have done is wholly irrelevant.

Last edited:
Yeah, put on your 'big boy' pants, this ain't no sandbox. I concur with the poster that suggested you put those who you do not wish to converse with on 'ignore.'

US Message Board is a platform, not a publisher. It is very liberal and tolerant of discussion, including offensive discussion. I suggest you take me up on my friendly advice. :cool:
So, random personal attacks are condoned here? So, if someone makes a valid comment and someone responds with “you’re a lying piece of shit,” that’s OK?

Rittenhouse was volunteering to remove graffiti from walls vandalized by BLM. Thereafter, he and other volunteers stayed on-site to protect the property from additional vandalization. Rittenhouse saw a BLM member commit arson and he went and put out the fire. For that, he was threatened and then chased. Rittenhouse didn't "stand his ground"; he fled. The BLM arsonist gave chase and continued to chase him in spite of Rittenhouse having a rifle around his shoulder. And then there were gunshots and Rittenhouse was afraid that someone was shooting at him and so he turned around to see who might be shooting at him. His pursuer then caught up to Rittenhouse and was then shot.

As Rittenhouse tried to go and tell the police what had happened, more BLM members attacked him. One hit him over his head with a skateboard and Rittenhouse shot him in return. Another BLM supporter pulled a gun in order to shoot Rittenhouse point-blank but instead got his bicep blown off. Rittenhouse could have shot him again, but did not.

Do you believe that Rittenhouse should be charged for shooting his attackers? If so, why?

So, random personal attacks are condoned here? So, if someone makes a valid comment and someone responds with “you’re a lying piece of shit,” that’s OK?
It depends upon the forum as there are some forums wherein those types of remarks are forbidden. For the most part, however, personal attacks are not prohibited.

If we banned every poster that made a "personal attack", there would be virtually nobody here.

Rittenhouse was volunteering to remove graffiti from walls vandalized by BLM. Thereafter, he and other volunteers stayed on-site to protect the property from additional vandalization. Rittenhouse saw a BLM member commit arson and he went and put out the fire. For that, he was threatened and then chased. Rittenhouse didn't "stand his ground"; he fled. The BLM arsonist gave chase and continued to chase him in spite of Rittenhouse having a rifle around his shoulder. And then there were gunshots and Rittenhouse was afraid that someone was shooting at him and so he turned around to see who might be shooting at him. His pursuer then caught up to Rittenhouse and was then shot.

As Rittenhouse tried to go and tell the police what had happened, more BLM members attacked him. One hit him over his head with a skateboard and Rittenhouse shot him in return. Another BLM supporter pulled a gun in order to shoot Rittenhouse point-blank but instead got his bicep blown off. Rittenhouse could have shot him again, but did not.

Do you believe that Rittenhouse should be charged for shooting his attackers? If so, why?
Exactly correct. That is what happened by all accounts. Except if you GOOGLE 'Rittenhouse' you're gonna get pages and pages of hit pieces against Rittenhouse. Some of us actually remember the facts while it seems that others here choose to be told a 'white supremacy' "assault rifles' "Orange Man Bad" or any Boogey Man fairy tale the Democrats can make up in order to fan the flames of fear in order to retain the pathetic voting demographic that pays for their cush D.C. bureaucratic positions.

Last edited:
It depends upon the forum as there are some forums wherein those types of remarks are forbidden. For the most part, however, personal attacks are not prohibited.

If we banned every poster that made a "personal attack", there would be virtually nobody here.
So, you admit this is a troll farm. Cool. I’ll remember that.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.
On trial for defending hi.self from a violent democrat mob? Wow.

So, you admit this is a troll farm. Cool. I’ll remember that.
There are some good posters here, along with some who are not. I suggest that you ignore the bad ones and enjoy the good ones. That's what I did. Try it. Believe me, you'll get more enjoyment out of this community.

Rittenhouse’s actions has absolutely nothing to do with Trump or Democrats and Republicans.

That said, I don’t know how anyone can condone his actions. I can only believe that people support his conduct based on the history of at least one of people he killed.

The fact is, he illegally armed himself and voluntarily joined in as a participant in a violent riot

The fact is, he illegally armed himself and voluntarily joined in as a participant in a violent riot
Do you believe that citizens have a right to protect their property?

Wasn't there a curfew? Wasn't Rittenhouse there? Weren't all the people there illegally?

New Topics

Forum List

Back