Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Yeah
Hmm. The democrats bail out race rioters. Fact. People that burned down cities and race riots. Trump haters did this. The democrats constantly push this anti cop anti white narrative. Is this what the democrats think democracy has come to? Pandering to the lowest common denominator? Apparently.
Poor Kyle is just another victim of circumstances
No, he was a victim of violent left wingers. Many people have been attacked and lost their lives to violent left wingers this year.

That unarmed guy that was a medic was not assaulting anyone.

And he wasn't shot. Kyle only shot people in the act of attacking him. During his defensive action one of the attackers raised his hands and backed away and wasn't shot as a result.

That proves Kyle was only shooting people directly attacking him.

He did better than 99.9% of cops in a similar situation.

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
No reason to pardon him... He shouldn't go to jail. He'll get hit for a couple lesser crimes... But...
If found guilty of his crimes he should certainly to go prison.

That far too many on the right perceive Rittenhouse as some sort of ‘hero’ is a symptom of the disease that is conservativism.

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.
No reason to pardon him... He shouldn't go to jail. He'll get hit for a couple lesser crimes... But...

He "shouldn't go to jail" huh.
Soooooo any gun nut who feels the urge can just walk around blowing people away on your planet?
If they’re people of color, yes.

19 year old buys rifle, loans it to 17 year old who shoots 3 attackers in self defense.

I just checked the 2d Amendment and couldn't find any age restrictions to buy or bear arms.

It's all on video and I can't seem to spot any crime except for animals assaulting and attacking an armed man.

This is a frivolous lawsuit and a judge should throw it out.
Hello..Earth to Hoss...not a lawsuit...criminal charges..and the judge just bound it over for trial.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

Im not sure why you would be so hostile towards him. Sure he shouldnt have had a gun and he was young and out of his depth, but the videos speak for themselves. He was being chased down and attacked by some really bad guys with really bad intentions. The first dude threw a friggin molotov cocktail at him before he ever fired a shot. I mean, COME ON! He ran! He tried extremely hard to get away from that deranged Molotov cocktail throwing attacker. You see it in the video. He also ran from the next set of gun wielding attackers as hard as he could, but they caught him. What was he supposed to do?

He chose to run every single time until the absolute last second. He didnt want to shoot anyone, but they left him no choice. If we dont have a right to self defense, what kind of country do we live in?
Uhh...no..the victim threw a plastic bag..and missed. No Molotov cocktail. His chasers pulled their guns..at least one of them, anyway because Kyle had his gun out, his finger on the trigger. Had Kyle been at home..where he should have been....nothing would have happened. He put himself in that dangerous situation...poured gasoline on the fire..ran when it got too crazy--and opened fire blindly.

Hmm. The democrats bail out race rioters. Fact. People that burned down cities and race riots. Trump haters did this. The democrats constantly push this anti cop anti white narrative. Is this what the democrats think democracy has come to? Pandering to the lowest common denominator? Apparently.

Get real. You had race riots because white people refused to address the issue of police misconduct and brutality.

What Trump does is pandering to the lowest common denominator.

No, not if you are a dem. They are gun haters, dont believe in self defense. In their eyes the kid is a murdering white supremist.

Dems always think opposite.

Self defense would be shooting people breaking into your home.

It would not be travelling 22 miles across a state line, participating in a riot after a curfew has been called, shooting three people with a gun you are not allowed to legally have.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

And he wasn't shot. Kyle only shot people in the act of attacking him. During his defensive action one of the attackers raised his hands and backed away and wasn't shot as a result.

If cops handled these situations well, there wouldn't be demonstrations to start with.

1607079838272.png

No, not if you are a dem. They are gun haters, dont believe in self defense. In their eyes the kid is a murdering white supremist.

Dems always think opposite.

Self defense would be shooting people breaking into your home.

It would not be travelling 22 miles across a state line, participating in a riot after a curfew has been called, shooting three people with a gun you are not allowed to legally have.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Mr. Rittenhouse didn't go to Kenosha to "participate" in a riot, but to defend the people of Kenosha that were under fire. In reality, those who Rittenhouse clipped were the ones who went to the Cheesehead State for the purposes of arson, rape and looting. The one man who was shot had a record a mile long of Molestation.

If cops handled these situations well, there wouldn't be demonstrations to start with.

View attachment 424929

Bullshit.

Police officers merely follow the instructions given to them to enforce the law. Eric Garner got his ass kicked, arrest and unfortunately expired, example given, because DeBlasio didn't like the idea of untaxed ciggies being sold in his realm. If this wasn't the priority given to the cops, they would have just as soon spent the afternoon flirting with donut waitresses at the local Krispy Fucking Kreme.

Really can you give us some examples of their anti white campaign.

Also can you tell me when police have protested the police when they didn't unjustly murder someone.

Mr. Rittenhouse didn't go to Kenosha to "participate" in a riot, but to defend the people of Kenosha that were under fire. In reality, those who Rittenhouse clipped were the ones who went to the Cheesehead State for the purposes of arson, rape and looting. The one man who was shot had a record a mile long of Molestation.

Actually, the three people he shot were Wisconsin residents of nearby towns. The man he shot dead was himself abused as a child and instead of getting treatment, he got jail time. This is another way our system is fucked up, we treat mental illness as a crime.

Rittenhouse was a sad-ass cop wannabe who though, "I can go up there and shoot people", which he totally ended up doing.

Police officers merely follow the instructions given to them to enforce the law. Eric Garner got his ass kicked, arrest and unfortunately expired, example given, because DeBlasio didn't like the idea of untaxed ciggies being sold in his realm. If this wasn't the priority given to the cops, they would have just as soon spent the afternoon flirting with donut waitresses at the local Krispy Fucking Kreme.

That's kind of a dumb example. The cops used excessive force to enforce a law he wasn't even breaking that day. He certainly didn't tell them to use an illegal choke hold.

I would love to be on the jury, I'd find Kyle to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Clear case of self defense. The so-called "victim" here was a child molester and Kyle was a child.

So why would a parent cross state lines with their child with a weapon to where there is civil unrest?

Who knows? A lot of people have been taking their kids to the Riots of 2020 since they started with the assassination of George Floyd. This wasn't the first by any stretch of the imagination, the parents probably thought it was appropriate.

I remember when I was a kid and riots were scheduled after MLK got clipped. I asked my dad if we could go, and he said "hell no".

I would love to be on the jury, I'd find Kyle to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Clear case of self defense. The so-called "victim" here was a child molester and Kyle was a child.

So why would a parent cross state lines with their child with a weapon to where there is civil unrest?

Who knows? A lot of people have been taking their kids to the Riots of 2020 since they started with the assassination of George Floyd. This wasn't the first by any stretch of the imagination, the parents probably thought it was appropriate.

I remember when I was a kid and riots were scheduled after MLK got clipped. I asked my dad if we could go, and he said "hell no".

What idiot parent would drop their child off with a gun in the middle of civil unrest.

What idiot parent would drop their child off with a gun in the middle of civil unrest.

Its a marginally better idea to drop the child off with a gun, rather than without one.

Had the Rittenhouse boy not been armed, he would have undoubtably been killed and most likely molested by the pervert that he whacked.

Better for someone to be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

Forum List

Back