rittenhouse no longer enrolled at arizona state

Only because almost all colleges are liberal, ans the liberals are a vengeful bunch. But if he can find a conservative college with a nursing program, that would be the best bet. Problem is….Hillsdale in really competitive, and he might not have the academic ability for it.

Well, it doesn't require Hillsdale for him to find a school. There are other options. I do think he's going to have to think outside the box of standard, big-box universities.

Well, it doesn't require Hillsdale for him to find a school. There are other options. I do think he's going to have to think outside the box of standard, big-box universities.
True. I wish I could advise the kid. (I worked in higher-ed admissions for a few years.) There are online programs he could take, and then, upon graduation, relocate is a conservative town. Depending on how long the leftists continue their hatefest against him, he might be better off relocating to a country where they speak English and working there.

As we’ve seen, leftist vengeance runs deep. He might actually have to take his mother and sisters with him, at least for a few years, or at the minimum hire full-time security for them. He will be able to afford it with the settlements he will get, mostly from the media. (I’d also like to see him sock Biden for a million or so for his role in defaming a defendant awaiting trial.)

True. I wish I could advise the kid. (I worked in higher-ed admissions for a few years.) There are online programs he could take, and then, upon graduation, relocate is a conservative town. Depending on how long the leftists continue their hatefest against him, he might be better off relocating to a country where they speak English and working there.

As we’ve seen, leftist vengeance runs deep. He might actually have to take his mother and sisters with him, at least for a few years, or at the minimum hire full-time security for them. He will be able to afford it with the settlements he will get, mostly from the media. (I’d also like to see him sock Biden for a million or so for his role in defaming a defendant awaiting trial.)
hope he finished his education.

I have a sneaking suspicion that drop out Kyle found the remedial classes to be too hard for him.
He came across as bright and articulate in his tv interview. You’re just falling for the liberal media smear on everything from his intelligence to his character.

He came across as bright and articulate in his tv interview. You’re just falling for the liberal media smear on everything from his intelligence to his character.
Appearing bright and articulate will not get anyone through college algebra.

Appearing bright and articulate will not get anyone through college algebra.
You don’t have to take college algebra. (Algebra is in 9th grade.) in fact, choose carefully and you can get through college without even a single math class, and still graduate summa cum laude.

You don’t have to take college algebra. (Algebra is in 9th grade.) in fact, choose carefully and you can get through college without even a single math class, and still graduate summa cum laude.
last i heard you could not get in college unless you took as far as trigonometry in high school.

last i heard you could not get in college unless you took as far as trigonometry in high school.
Not true. The standard requirement is Algebra I and II, and Geometry. Some colleges may also require trig, but it’s not the norm.

Not true. The standard requirement is Algebra I and II, and Geometry. Some colleges may also require trig, but it’s not the norm.
i couldnt get into one and learned as far as algebra. im self teaching myself now im up to trig. they also require two years of foreign language. witch makes no sense.

i couldnt get into one and learned as far as algebra. im self teaching myself now im up to trig. they also require two years of foreign language. witch makes no sense.
How old are you? Not only did I get into a (good) university with only ALG I and II, and Geometry, but didn’t have to take a math class while there. (They lumped math and science together and required two classes of either.)

I have a sneaking suspicion that drop out Kyle found the remedial classes to be too hard for him.

I have a sneaking suspicion that your suspicions have everything to do with you being hateful and petty and nothing to do with Kyle himself.

Feel free to continue revealing yourself for what you are.

How old are you? Not only did I get into a (good) university with only ALG I and II, and Geometry, but didn’t have to take a math class while there. (They lumped math and science together and required two classes of either.)
46. i tried to get in the early 2000s.

I have a sneaking suspicion that your suspicions have everything to do with you being hateful and petty and nothing to do with Kyle himself.

Feel free to continue revealing yourself for what you are.
You just want to Mother him because he's cute.

He dropped out of High School.

You just want to Mother him because he's cute.

He dropped out of High School.
That’s no crime.

He now wants to continue his education so he can be of help to others - he wants to be a nurse - and the vengeful, hateful leftists are trying to block that.

Forum List

Back