rittenhouse no longer enrolled at arizona state

No, he is a dumb kid who put himself in a situation he couldn’t handle. That is not a hero. You lot need to quit manipulating him and leave him alone to find his path.

You continue to be confused.

Kyle is an American hero who whacked shiteheads in self defense that tried to kill him.

The jury heard all the evidence and came to the same conclusion.

Since you are confused you should go on line and view the trial. It is still available. When you see the evidence like the jury did then you will come to the same conclusion unless you have your head up your Moon Bat ass and have no intentions of every pulling it out.

You continue to be confused.

Kyle is an American hero who whacked shiteheads in self defense that tried to kill him.

The jury heard all the evidence and came to the same conclusion.

Since you are confused you should go on line and view the trial. It is still available. When you see the evidence like the jury did then you will come to the same conclusion unless you have your head up your Moon Bat ass and have no intentions of every pulling it out.

Kyle said he supports BLM and he only killed whites.

He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

Kyle said he supports BLM and he only killed whites.

He said this on the Tucker Carlson show.

You are confused. Been reading fake news again?

Kyle said he no problem with BLM peaceful protest. Most Americans would agree with that.

What Kyle had to deal with was BLM/ANTIFA destruction, including shitheads attacking him for helping to put out one of their street fires..

Do you understand the difference?

Probably not.

hope those racist lefftiest bullies are proud of themselves. evil leftiests strike again.

They are proud of themselves. They are congratulated and praised for being closed minded and hateful because they are supposed to hate without reason anyone that their peers tell them to that don't do and say what they should.

Every person that fought to get him out and cheered after is going to grow up to be a terrible person.

Kyle's lawyers are joyful. This is all part of damages when the lawsuits are filed against the media and Fuck Joe Biden.

So, what's your point? If she's a bitch now she probably was always one even before I arrived.
Well I guess I was trying to point out that just because someone disagrees with you that doesn't make them a bitch or the c word.

And while I don't know the detailed history between you two I do know that you seemed to get pretty indignant when Coyote backed what I was saying about why the word 'colored', when used as a slur is offensive. Even the dictionary has it labeled as offensive. I mean you started a thread in which you called her out by name, and was very rude and disrespectful to her.

I thought all of that had blown over yet here you are with everyone else who apparently has a beef with her just being nasty towards her.

And she is absolutely right when she says she is not going to let you and your gang make it so miserable on certain threads where she is participating and has every right to do so, that you all essentially trying to run her off of.

She offered you an olive branch and you refused it. Why? Just because the two of you have differing perspectives?

By protesting to the administration to drop him, and holding rallies slandering him.
Those protesters are helping Kyle form a case about why the MSM is going to be sued for SO much money.

Well I guess I was trying to point out that just because someone disagrees with you that doesn't make them a bitch or the c word.

And while I don't know the detailed history between you two I do know that you seemed to get pretty indignant when Coyote backed what I was saying about why the word 'colored', when used as a slur is offensive. Even the dictionary has it labeled as offensive. I mean you started a thread in which you called her out by name, and was very rude and disrespectful to her.

I thought all of that had blown over yet here you are with everyone else who apparently has a beef with her just being nasty towards her.

And she is absolutely right when she says she is not going to let you and your gang make it so miserable on certain threads where she is participating and has every right to do so, that you all essentially trying to run her off of.

She offered you an olive branch and you refused it. Why? Just because the two of you have differing perspectives?

I mean this in the nicest way possible,.. please mind your own business, and you aren't a staff member so please stop acting like one. Please and thank you.

It’s clear that hateful, vengeful leftists will try to make Kyle have a miserable life for the next 60 years for trying to block some of the BLM violence, and then having to defend himself when the BLM thug criminals tries to kill him.

It’s upside down world with leftists.

I’d bet that he’s not academically prepared for Hillsdale.
Knowing that the world of education is primarily leftist, with some exceptions, he might be better off buying a business. It’s really a shame that leftists are so vindictive that they are determined to make him miserable for the rest of his life, and why? - for defending himself against BLM rioters intent on killing him.

Knowing that the world of education is primarily leftist, with some exceptions, he might be better off buying a business. It’s really a shame that leftists are so vindictive that they are determined to make him miserable for the rest of his life, and why? - for defending himself against BLM rioters intent on killing him.
Hillsdale hasn’t been corrupted by the left.

Forum List

Back