rittenhouse no longer enrolled at arizona state

How in the world is it possible for students to "rally" to get another student kicked out of school? Where is the administration and where is the ACLU?

They are right there, on the side of the students and the violent mob.

He handled it perfectly. He is a hero. I support him in finding his path.
Coyote

My first firearm instructor prepared me for obtaining a concealed carry permit which I've maintained for the last 20+ years. He is a former Israeli police officer. My last firearm certification occurred this year and is mandated annually. Both of my instructors, as well as every single instructor I've had in between have all said the same thing. "If you have to use your weapon, I'm going to be called into court to testify as to how I trained you".

Every single one of them has also said that even though you carry the means to inflict lethal force to end someone else's life, it's the last thing you ever want to do. When you make the decision to carry a deadly firearm, you also should make the decision to leave your ego at home. Fuck your pride, or making a point, inserting yourself into other people's disputes, playing cop or playing hero, "you don't ever want the consequences of taking someone else's life" because that decision, even if made in defense of your own life and you prevail in the gunfight, has consequences - emotional, psychological, the possible forfeiture of your freedom and/or life, possibly being found liable in a civil lawsuit, etc.

Becoming a pariah of society was never mentioned but as we can see, there are some people, myself included, who despite his acquittal in criminal court only see Kyle as a killer of two people whom he would not have had to kill had he ever received even a minimal amount of instruction in the responsibility of carrying a deadly weapon and the laws of self-defense as they are written, not as they are used after the fact to extricate oneself from a deadly confrontation of one's own making. But then again if he is truly the type of person that I suspect him to be, he may very well have pursued the same course of action even after having been instructed in the responsibility of carrying a deadly weapon, after all that's what George Zimmerman did and he admitted that had he known at the time that he killed Treyvon Martin, what he knows now, that he was a minor and not armed, he still would have killed him.

That's the kind of people these are and the ones who worship them do so because they were able to commit a thrill kill, get away with it and that's something that none of them have apparently ever done or would risk their own assets to do although far too many of them seem to be itching to try their luck, yet instead they are condemned to live their lives vicariously through others.

There is not a single person who has instructed me, mentored me, worked with me, or knows me in a professional or personal basis that believes that two dead people and a third injured is a "perfect" outcome to a situation that one could have simply avoided.

People panic and they sometimes lie, at times they do both. So when people start talking about how it's perfect or good or the best outcome that someone was killed, that's a tell tale sign who they are.

He handled it perfectly. He is a hero. I support him in finding his path.
Coyote

My first firearm instructor prepared me for obtaining a concealed carry permit which I've maintained for the last 20+ years. He is a former Israeli police officer. My last firearm certification occurred this year and is mandated annually. Both of my instructors, as well as every single instructor I've had in between have all said the same thing. "If you have to use your weapon, I'm going to be called into court to testify as to how I trained you".

Every single one of them has also said that even though you carry the means to inflict lethal force to end someone else's life, it's the last thing you ever want to do. When you make the decision to carry a deadly firearm, you also should make the decision to leave your ego at home. Fuck your pride, or making a point, inserting yourself into other people's disputes, playing cop or playing hero, "you don't ever want the consequences of taking someone else's life" because that decision, even if made in defense of your own life and you prevail in the gunfight, has consequences - emotional, psychological, the possible forfeiture of your freedom and/or life, possibly being found liable in a civil lawsuit, etc.

Becoming a pariah of society was never mentioned but as we can see, there are some people, myself included, who despite his acquittal in criminal court only see Kyle as a killer of two people whom he would not have had to kill had he ever received even a minimal amount of instruction in the responsibility of carrying a deadly weapon and the laws of self-defense as they are written, not as they are used after the fact to extricate oneself from a deadly confrontation of one's own making. But then again if he is truly the type of person that I suspect him to be, he may very well have pursued the same course of action even after having been instructed in the responsibility of carrying a deadly weapon, after all that's what George Zimmerman did and he admitted that had he known at the time that he killed Treyvon Martin, what he knows now, that he was a minor and not armed, he still would have killed him.

That's the kind of people these are and the ones who worship them do so because they were able to commit a thrill kill, get away with it and that's something that none of them have apparently ever done or would risk their own assets to do although far too many of them seem to be itching to try their luck, yet instead they are condemned to live their lives vicariously through others.

There is not a single person who has instructed me, mentored me, worked with me, or knows me in a professional or personal basis that believes that two dead people and a third injured is a "perfect" outcome to a situation that one could have simply avoided.

People panic and they sometimes lie, at times they do both. So when people start talking about how it's perfect or good or the best outcome that someone was killed, that's a tell tale sign who they are.

I can't give a specific example and it's far from conjecture, as I have documented.

"Rittenhouse, who takes online classes from Arizona State University, said he hopes to attend classes on campus in person and “live a quiet, stress-free life and be free of any intimidation or harassment and just go on with my life as a normal 18-year-old kid attending college.” https://www.thecut.com/2021/11/kyle-rittenhouses-classmates-dont-want-him-on-campus.html

Don't make me use the four lettered C word. You are being stupid and obstinate, like almost all
losers.
Interesting that you support men who use the c word against women they don't like

Coyote

So, you see a violent mob attacking and destroying your community, and you just sit it out, until they come for you.

When they come for you, you are alone, because half hte people who would fight for you, are gone, and the other half, are just sitting there waiting their turn.

Yeah, um, your self defense instructors were talking about operating in a normal functioning society.

Our society is breaking down, because the Dems are using brown shirt mob tactics and our media is happily pushing propaganda protecting them while they are doing it, and the organs of the state are being used to punish people who defend themselves.

So, I stand by my Perfect.

The situation could have been even more avoided, if Rosenbaum and the other violent attackers, had stayed home, or even just not tried to murder Rittenhouse.

Coyote

Thank you, very well put (and a reason why I think people should have some kind of training before getting a gun). I still give Rittenhouse the benefit of the doubt in that I think he was shook at actually killing someone, but I could be wrong, a lot depends on how he acts going forward.

No one lied about him. You guys on the right need to leave him alone so he can get a life and quit trying to turn a kid who made some bad decisions into a cult hero. Let him disappear into obscurity for God’s sakes. The left will move on to the next crisis.
Many people did lie about him including the senile president. He is no hero but he was slandered and smeaered and you need to own that

Coyote

You remind me of the idiot bureaucrats that made rules in the phone company I worked at. The had rules like backing accidents could always be avoided. Technicians should never back up. Or that left turn accidents could always be avoided by making three right turns instead.

So, you see a violent mob attacking and destroying your community, and you just sit it out, until they come for you.

When they come for you, you are alone, because half hte people who would fight for you, are gone, and the other half, are just sitting there waiting their turn.

Yeah, um, your self defense instructors were talking about operating in a normal functioning society.

Our society is breaking down, because the Dems are using brown shirt mob tactics and our media is happily pushing propaganda protecting them while they are doing it, and the organs of the state are being used to punish people who defend themselves.

So, I stand by my Perfect.

The situation could have been even more avoided, if Rosenbaum and the other violent attackers, had stayed home, or even just not tried to murder Rittenhouse.

Ok. Kyle was with a couple dozen others. All armed. All equipped. And they all. Every single one did nothing while Kyle was chased by the mob. Well. I say nothing. Apparently they ran. They fled. Running away before the people they were there to stop.

So what is the advantage of heading out and standing with a group again? If anything happens you are still on your own. You are worse off legally. And worse off tactically with no home field advantage. Your back up. Your fellow members. They run as fast as they can when the shooting starts.

Coyote

Did you instructors ever say you could avoid needing to use your concealed weapon by leaving it at home? Or that you could avoid using it by staying at home yourself? I very much doubt it. Rittenhouse had as much legal right to be there as his attackers did, and he had more right to be carrying his gun than they did because he wasn't involved in committing crimes, or illegally carrying a concealed weapon like Groskreutz and possibly the idiot shooting in the air before Rosembaum attempted to tackle Rittenhouse was.

Forum List

Back