rittenhouse no longer enrolled at arizona state

Do you know what cyber bullying and black listing is or not?

Do you imagine, even as dumb and dishonest
as you are, that Rittenhouse just dropped his plans for college because he didn't like the cafeteria
or something equally petty?

We are all well aware of the rabid ASU student backlash against him. Stop being a dumb a-hole.
Can you give a specific example or is it only conjecture?

Do you know what cyber bullying and black listing is or not?

That's how democrats are. They change the subject to try and avoid it because they don't know the answer and or can't answer it. I've dealt with it many, many, MANY times on here. Same old, same old shit.

Anybody want some of this?

DW4P7WCXcAMeSEz.jpg

What many black members?

And why in the photo were they flashing white supremacist signs?
What is a "white supremacist " sign? Were they wearing signs that said "I am a white supremacist"?

Where is this photo you claim exists?

I think you are arguing from a position of pathetic ignorance, parroting what you read in your DNC daily talking points email.
proud boys -1.jpg

proud boys -2.jpg

Nice "white supremacist" members of the Proud Boys.

I do not support them in any way, but you should not be like the media and lie about them.

I can't give a specific example and it's far from conjecture, as I have documented.

"Rittenhouse, who takes online classes from Arizona State University, said he hopes to attend classes on campus in person and “live a quiet, stress-free life and be free of any intimidation or harassment and just go on with my life as a normal 18-year-old kid attending college.” https://www.thecut.com/2021/11/kyle-rittenhouses-classmates-dont-want-him-on-campus.html

Don't make me use the four lettered C word. You are being stupid and obstinate, like almost all
losers.
You haven’t documented anything. However, I agree with what Rittenhouse hopes for. In order to do that tbe left AND THE RIGHT need to leave him alone. He needs to stay off the TV circuit and let it die down. The left will find a new outrage But not if the right is intent on using him as some sort of political “hero” for their own agenda. This is probably why his lawyers suggested he wait.

Not really but you already outed yourself as a bitch yourself, self identifying with "other bitches"
so your comments are all moot.

What a genius move.

Feel free to use some. I'm not really sure why the other mods (who are sane and I like) haven't seen that she's really a troll in disguise yet.

DW4P7WCXcAMeSEz.jpg

You haven’t documented anything. However, I agree with what Rittenhouse hopes for. In order to do that tbe left AND THE RIGHT need to leave him alone. He needs to stay off the TV circuit and let it die down. The left will find a new outrage But not if the right is intent on using him as some sort of political “hero” for their own agenda. This is probably why his lawyers suggested he wait.
It's hardly right wing groups throwing a violent hissy fit because of Rittenshouse.

Stop reaching for idiotic talking points and just accept your ignominy.

What is a "white supremacist " sign? Were they wearing signs that said "I am a white supremacist"?

Where is this photo you claim exists?

I think you are arguing from a position of pathetic ignorance, parroting what you read in your DNC daily talking points email.View attachment 570314

View attachment 570315

Nice "white supremacist" members of the Proud Boys.

I do not support them in any way, but you should not be like the media and lie about them.

ONe can just imagine the idiotic shit these poor guys must be getting from family and friends for being black "white supremacists".

Forum List

Back