Rittenhouse for the White House in 2036?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
When he’s done beating the case, smashing the Left and winning all the lawsuits that will make him a very rich young man he needs to pursue a career in politics.
A bit early I know, but could this kid garner enough support to do so?
the-tree-of-75e434db2e.jpg

Please. The kid is going to be lucky to make it to 25. He's almost certainly going to prison and even if he doesn't...the kid doesn't seem to be of the mental variety of people that are destined to live a long life. :)
Think the prosecutor abusing Kyle's rights to self defense is the one more likely not to be around in a few years do to prison or whatever else.

He defended himself from violent felons attacking him---------he did nothing wrong rather than maybe a slight misdeamor for having a weapon while 17 instead of 18.

When he’s done beating the case, smashing the Left and winning all the lawsuits that will make him a very rich young man he needs to pursue a career in politics.
In a couple of years, you aren't even going to be able to recognize the pudgy little bitch, because he'll be all tarted in a dress and makeup in a state penitentiary getting gang-raped every day, and loving it.

Please. The kid is going to be lucky to make it to 25. He's almost certainly going to prison and even if he doesn't...the kid doesn't seem to be of the mental variety of people that are destined to live a long life. :)
Think the prosecutor abusing Kyle's rights to self defense is the one more likely not to be around in a few years do to prison or whatever else.

He defended himself from violent felons attacking him---------he did nothing wrong rather than maybe a slight misdeamor for having a weapon while 17 instead of 18.
You're an uneducated, ignorant moron, period.

Sorry. He went to Kenosha with his AR-15 looking to kill people that he thought were Antifa and that's exactly what he did.
Prison. End of story.

Lol, fake news, from butthurt troll.
Another uneducated, ignorant moron with his usual nothing to say is heard from. You really should stop embarrassing yourself mike.

Sorry. He went to Kenosha with his AR-15 looking to kill people that he thought were Antifa and that's exactly what he did.
Prison. End of story.

Wait, what?

He won't even be eligible for parole by then.

In a couple of years, you aren't even going to be able to recognize the pudgy little bitch, because he'll be all tarted in a dress and makeup in a state penitentiary getting gang-raped every day, and loving it.

Hahaha...hold on a minute...don’t you usually champion criminal butt fucking faggots in a dress and makeup?

President Trump can give him advice when they're sharing a jail cell together.

I suspect he'll be rooming with James Fields, comparing their personal terrorism tools of choice.

"I can drive mine, you have to carry yours".
"Yeah but I took more lives than you did. Plus your fender's all dented".

Prison. End of story.
The evidence doesn't support that conclusion.
Bed wetters don't come up with conclusions. That requires analysis and critical thinking. That imbecile is parroting inane drivel it read somewhere else.

Anyone who watched what happened there, and knows anything about anything, let alone what happened there understands Rittenhouse was under attack and justifiably converted 2 pieces of shit into fertilizer, which was the only achievement they would have accomplished in life anyway.

Forum List

Back