Rittenhouse Attorney Accuses Former Trump Lawyer Of Trying To Pimp Kyle Out For Money??

Yes, when you whine like a bitch and claim players giving opinions about racism ruin sports

But straight up racism that prevented people for decades from playing sports didn't ruin it -- you are full of shit...
Dude, wake the fuck up. Ratings are way down for all professional sports since the woke idiots decided to pipe up.

And the country has moved on from 1950, Dumbass. Please try to keep up.

And by the way....

Liberals were the ones who helped to end that racial discrimination in sports...

Conservatives were the ones who felt integration of sports would ruin it...

And according to you, since we have allowed these uppity darkies to play sports, them exercising their free speech ruined it..

The more you morons talk, the more you make the point for me
And according to you, since we have allowed these uppity darkies to play sports

Once again you are a lying sack of shit. Quote any post by me referencing your "uppity darkies", Fuckwit.

Failure to do so will be an admission by you that you are a lying piece of shit Biff_Poindexter

Rittenhouse's lawyer said his first two attorneys weren't that good. Are we supposed to make some kind of political judgement about that statement?

And according to you, since we have allowed these uppity darkies to play sports

Once again you are a lying sack of shit. Quote any post by me referencing your "uppity darkies", Fuckwit.

Failure to do so will be an admission by you that you are a lying piece of shit Biff_Poindexter
Biff_Poindexter bring your link you lying sack of shit.

Irrelevant crybabying. If a bunch if ignorant jackasses like you had existed at the time, there would have been mandates. Eisenhower hinted at them. But Americans were generally not as fucking stupid and intransigent, regarding the vaccine, as they and you are now.
Lol, the only good thing is you loons are canceling each other out. Keep it up!

So comments ruined sports?

How fragile you must be...

But when whole sports leagues prevented people from playing because of race -- that was fine....that didn't ruin sports .. those were the good ole days..

I swear conservatives are straight up bitches
No, you’re a bitch. Queen James got his fool mouth slapped for his dumb shit about Rittenhouse. You assholes applaud when at the high school level, boys were allowed to compete at the Connecticut high school track championships in the GIRLS division. Winning multiple titles and cheating young women out of titles and potential scholarships. Who are we kidding? You’d be running to join those cowards who don’t have the balls to compete with the other men.

It also limits religion in Government. So it is a very progressive document.
It does not limit religion in government, rather it limits government interference in religion. Thank God for the Constitution. It has impeded government intrusion into the rights of citizens. There is nothing "progressive" in that.

Forum List

Back