Rising jobless claims add worries about recovery

unemployment_02052010.jpg

Rhode Island, New Jersey, and Massachusetts at least: Experienced the most rainfall ever, in March, in 115 years. This comes on top of other epic weather phenomenon so far in 2010: Even in the region.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124565165

Not only was there likely employment zones devastation, but any suppliers to the areas possibly experienced a drop in orders, needing fewer people at their own buildings in their own local employment zones. The planning collectives do know about the preferred zones for the location of the employment collectives! Everyone else wonders why they put them there.

Soon the reverse happens when rebuilding starts to happen, and remodeling, and refurbishing, and new shopping spree events start to happen.

For comparison, imagine what would have happened, in the data, had the volcano of Iceland had exploded under a glacier in State of New York, or Ohio(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Northeast bridges did fall down, did fall down, did fall down. . . . Her Majesty's government itself has noticed that it is better not fly the jetliners through the volcanic ash of "The New Common Market Economy!")

Last edited:
No jobs, no recovery, no nothing.

Of course Barry spent a trillion and told us teh jobs would be pouring in by now.

The only thing 'shovel ready' is the load of bullshit he handed us about his 'recovery act.'

Over 15M are unemployed, 44% for over 6 months. And that's just the ones the government bothers to count.

The recovery is a jobless one. Corporate profits are up because they have significantly reduced expenses (staff) in response to drops in revenue. Until we actually grow the top lines, jobs will not be coming back.

Obama's tax and spending policies are delaying the real recovery.

Yeah...no recovery in sight...

Do you ever stop sucking Barry's dick?

Are you actually trying to out-do Truthmatters and rdean as "biggest Barry dick suckers"?

If anyone understands the art of sucking dick, it would be you. PLEASE try to keep your sexual fantasies to yourself. There are some pretty thin skinned people on USMB and you just might find yourself being reported to a MOD.

Of course Barry spent a trillion and told us teh jobs would be pouring in by now.

The only thing 'shovel ready' is the load of bullshit he handed us about his 'recovery act.'

162,000 jobs added last month

compared to LOSING 650,000 jobs a month under the previous not to be mentioned President

Are you actually trying to out-do Truthmatters and rdean as "biggest Barry dick suckers"?

If anyone understands the art of sucking dick, it would be you. PLEASE try to keep your sexual fantasies to yourself. There are some pretty thin skinned people on USMB and you just might find yourself being reported to a MOD.

It was a metaphor for your tireless worship of Barry...

Does he make you stop when he has to go to the "Little Teleprompter's Room"?

Wow...this is easier than having you on my ignnore list. Thanks, House!

compared to LOSING 650,000 jobs a month under the previous not to be mentioned President

That 162,000 is misleading.

88,000 of the jobs are temp ones (including 48,000 census jobs that end in July). Only 74,000 full time jobs were created.

The ranks of the Unemployed increase by 134,000 to 15M.

The increase of Unemployed exceeds the increase in full time Employed by 60,000.

The economy is losing full time jobs faster than it is creating them - that's what sucking the oxygen out of the private sector to expand government accomplishes.

There was a net loss last month.

And why do you fear mentioning Bush?

You voted for him.

Dr. House struck a nerve.

:)

Good.

Ignore lists are for pussies...

How come you didn't answer the questions?

Try asking me a question that does not include any details about your strange sexual fanatasies and we can proceed.

Try asking me a question that does not include any details about your strange sexual fanatasies and we can proceed.

I did...

I have no sexual fantasies related to your hero...

I have one about a younger Meg Ryan, caramel sauce, and whipped cream, but I digress...

Why do you constantly defend Barry's shithole economy?

I did...

I have no sexual fantasies related to your hero...

I have one about a younger Meg Ryan, caramel sauce, and whipped cream, but I digress...

Why do you constantly defend Barry's shithole economy?

I will be more than happy to explain IF we can agree that you actually give a rat's ass about my answers and will not immediately act like you normally do. Are you even capable of having a debate withOUT making lame remarks that have nothing to do with the points being discussed? If so, I have not seen them.

I will be more than happy to explain IF we can agree that you actually give a rat's ass about my answers and will not immediately act like you normally do. Are you even capable of having a debate withOUT making lame remarks that have nothing to do with the points being discussed? If so, I have not seen them.

Says the imbecile that regularly calls protestors lewd sexual names.

I remember when you tried to claim you oppossed Barry's nonsense, that lasted all of one day before you started licking his balls again.

That 162,000 is misleading.

88,000 of the jobs are temp ones (including 48,000 census jobs that end in July). Only 74,000 full time jobs were created.

The ranks of the Unemployed increase by 134,000 to 15M.

The increase of Unemployed exceeds the increase in full time Employed by 60,000.

The economy is losing full time jobs faster than it is creating them - that's what sucking the oxygen out of the private sector to expand government accomplishes.

162,000 jobs are paychecks for those previously not working. TEMP jobs are usually the first type of jobs offered when you start rehiring.

You have some sort of problem with unemployment trends reversing?

Forum List

Back