Rise Up America, now is not the time

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, the left was dealt a defeat. One we have talked about for a very long time. One they said would never happen. But the Joe with one vote has the same same as any other Tom, it is the great equalizer.

Now is the time to rise up above the fray. Forget the crap that was thrown at the fan by both sides. Forget the hate, forget the fear. It is time to drain the swamp and we finally have a President that is rude enough and crude enough to get the job done.

Let's all at least try and join together to heal this nation the divide is over, the PEOPLE have spoken.

God blessed America!

Yes, the left was dealt a defeat. One we have talked about for a very long time. One they said would never happen. But the Joe with one vote has the same same as any other Tom, it is the great equalizer.

Now is the time to rise up above the fray. Forget the crap that was thrown at the fan by both sides. Forget the hate, forget the fear. It is time to drain the swamp and we finally have a President that is rude enough and crude enough to get the job done.

Let's all at least try and join together to heal this nation the divide is over, the PEOPLE have spoken.

God blessed America!
Do you realise that that divide was created not by the left but the right? Trump won, congrats. He won by compelling to the darker sides of the human psyche. You are right the US should come together. And you know what, politically speaking the right has no excuse. You will have to fix all what is wrong in the US. There will be noone to stop you from making any decision you want. You control, house, senate and presidency on top of controlling the supreme court. This also creates the responsibility to protect those who have no voice anymore, and after this election cycle I'm really sceptical that the right is capable of doing that. I hope this is just my fear and despondency speaking I truly do, but I don't think so.

Be of good cheer: we survived a Bush and Obama, and we will survive a Trump. But our time to truly make a better world for our children and grandchildren closes quickly if the American people don't act.

God blessed America!
Do you realise that that divide was created not by the left but the right? Trump won, congrats. He won by compelling to the darker sides of the human psyche. You are right the US should come together. And you know what, politically speaking the right has no excuse. You will have to fix all what is wrong in the US. There will be noone to stop you from making any decision you want. You control, house, senate and presidency on top of controlling the supreme court. This also creates the responsibility to protect those who have no voice anymore, and after this election cycle I'm really sceptical that the right is capable of doing that. I hope this is just my fear and despondency speaking I truly do, but I don't think so.

Bullshit.

When you base your entire campaign strategy for generations on calling the other side vile names, you are the divisive ones.

God blessed America!
Bullshit. When you base your entire campaign strategy for generations on calling the other side vile names, you are the divisive ones.
Correll continues the mirror tactics of Alinsky-Limbaugh: accusing others of what he does.

God blessed America!
Good for you.

We have to celebrate any and all positive news and hope for the best.

We're in new territory right now, and that's a good excuse to get past the bullshit.

God blessed America!
Your
Bullshit. When you base your entire campaign strategy for generations on calling the other side vile names, you are the divisive ones.
Correll continues the mirror tactics of Alinsky-Limbaugh: accusing others of what he does.
Look at your avatar before you start throwing stones, amigo.

God blessed America!
Your
Your comment is inane. An avatar of a totalitarian Trump well describes him.

God blessed America!

Please don't just cut taxes while raising spending like W. And try to lay off on the wars.

God blessed America!
Your
Your comment is inane. An avatar of a totalitarian Trump well describes him.
And you are still oblivious to your hypocrisy.

God blessed America!

Think about what was being fixed prior to the election. Think about all those poeple out there who felt their vote didn't count, now they know it does. THAT alone is a positive.

Both sides ran a mud slinging crap throwing campaign so no side can claim a moral high ground.

Consider that all the problems you want fixed by the Republicans were by and large caused by the Democrats.

BTW, I am not a registered Republican. I do not defend Trump, I defend America that is why I voted for him.

No other issue was greater than the SCOTUS nominations, that alone was worthy of keeping away from Hillary.

Now, let's heal this nation torn asunder by 8 years of Obama.

God blessed America!

Please don't just cut taxes while raising spending like W. And try to lay off on the wars.

There will be no wars, unless unavoidable. There will be no nation building as was done in Libya and Syria. Iran will not be destroyed by nuclear weapons as Hillary promised. Life isn't going to be perfect but it will be different and isn't that what people said they want?

God blessed America!

BTW wasn't W like 24 years ago and GWB 8??? Nothing could have been done between?

God blessed America!

Think about what was being fixed prior to the election. Think about all those poeple out there who felt their vote didn't count, now they know it does. THAT alone is a positive.

Both sides ran a mud slinging crap throwing campaign so no side can claim a moral high ground.

Consider that all the problems you want fixed by the Republicans were by and large caused by the Democrats.

BTW, I am not a registered Republican. I do not defend Trump, I defend America that is why I voted for him.

No other issue was greater than the SCOTUS nominations, that alone was worthy of keeping away from Hillary.

What besides his skin color was so divisive about Obama? This is what I don't get. You can say I'm philosophically opposed to for instance Obamacare. But you can say about it what you want, trying to get more people health insurance shouldn't be considered divisive. I'm of the opinion that you can say a lot about peoples ideas by looking at the people who support them. The last few days I've been in a discussion with white supremacists who consider Trump their candidate. I'm literally talking about neo-nazi's. I'm not even close to claiming Trump supporters are all racist but it is safe to say that most racists are Trump supporters. Doesn't this give you pause? I'm willing to agree to disagree on a whole lot of issues. I believe the state has the duty to provide a wide range of services, I'm sure you completely disagree. But if your candidate is considered by groups that glorify the nazi's as speaking for them you should take a long hard look at this candidate. Or they are mistaking about him, or you are. Those are the only 2 possibilities. I'm willing to discuss points of disagreement and respect the result of the election, I'm completely unwilling to not fight racism. Like I said in my original post. This election cycle has been very dark, and you might claim that the left is responsible too. But I'll point out again it is not the left that got the support of what I consider poor human beings.

God blessed America!

What besides his skin color was so divisive about Obama? This is what I don't get. You can say I'm philosophically opposed to for instance Obamacare. But you can say about it what you want, trying to get more people health insurance shouldn't be considered divisive. I'm of the opinion that you can say a lot about peoples ideas by looking at the people who support them. The last few days I've been in a discussion with white supremacists who consider Trump their candidate. I'm literally talking about neo-nazi's. I'm not even close to claiming Trump supporters are all racist but it is safe to say that most racists are Trump supporters. Doesn't this give you pause? I'm willing to agree to disagree on a whole lot of issues. I believe the state has the duty to provide a wide range of services, I'm sure you completely disagree. But if your candidate is considered by groups that glorify the nazi's as speaking for them you should take a long hard look at this candidate. Or they are mistaking about him, or you are. Those are the only 2 possibilities. I'm willing to discuss points of disagreement and respect the result of the election, I'm completely unwilling to not fight racism. Like I said in my original post. This election cycle has been very dark, and you might claim that the left is responsible too. But I'll point out again it is not the left that got the support of what I consider poor human beings.
He promoted race and class wars.

God blessed America!

His skin color was a plus not a minus.

But he made comments when he should not have. Like the "police acted stupidly" when they did not. Or "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Or he invites BLM to the White House. Do you think people don't notice these things or forget those things?

When experiment is run the result is always what indicates success. After 8 years of Obama do you think that the country is more or less divided? The result of the last 8 years is obvious and it has nothing to do with his skin color.

Division is good for a country....this country will continue to grow divided. That isn't bad in my eyes though. I see it as entertaining.

God blessed America!

His skin color was a plus not a minus.

But he made comments when he should not have. Like the "police acted stupidly" when they did not. Or "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Or he invites BLM to the White House. Do you think people don't notice these things or forget those things?

When experiment is run the result is always what indicates success. After 8 years of Obama do you think that the country is more or less divided? The result of the last 8 years is obvious and it has nothing to do with his skin color.
Nothing to do with his skin color? If you truly believe that, I'm sorry you are being willfully ignorant. It went as far as to claim he wasn't a real American and that he was a Muslim. And if you see tape after tape, some of them very explicitly of cops shooting unarmed or surrendering black people saying the police acted stupidly is not wrong. Let me ask you, you are right that the country is more divided. Do you think that is Obama's fault or the peoples that start completely unsubstantiated rumors that Obama is not American and a Muslim? Obama had tape to support his statements that the police acted stupidly, where is there ANY corroborating evidence to support Trumps assertion.

God blessed America!

You talk to BLM members? No?

He started with a decent post and then you start along with starkey the loser.

God blessed America!
The devide created by the left will take vigilance to ensure democrats never create it again.....us warriors will never put down our guard,,so I ask that you recognize we are still there fighting democrats and their hate and evil....

Forum List

Back