RIP Jasper...Dana Perino's beloved pet dog (2012-2021)

It is more than a shame. It is a disgrace that someone would take the honest post about a beloved companion and force it into being about perverts. Off topic was made for this.

How is it about "perverts" exactly?
And who made it personal exactly - Oh yes, that was you.

Jasper was a much better person than you are. He will be missed by millions. You, not so much.

I remember when she was on the five and Greg told her he would take her dog to a Mongolian Beef place and at first she thought it was sweet until Eric and Bob told her he was talking about eating Jasper…

Jasper cannot be a better person than any person. For Jasper is not a person, but rather a dog. Now if you want to tell me Jasper is better than me, fine. But don't start pretending he's a person (even if he thought he was).

Now go toss a LGBTQ or a Mooslim off a rooftop. You'll feel better. :D
Seriously there is something deeply wrong with you!

E-oU11LWEAQ69QF

E-oU8BdWUAUjuNE

Back when I watching watching Fox (before they went anti Trump Commie) I got sick of hearing about the stupid dog.

Dana should have got knocked up and had a child and then she wouldn't need a child substitute.

However, she married a guy almost old enough to be her father so maybe that was never the plan to start with.

Forum List

Back