Rip it up...

Thank God we will withdraw from the shit… Man-made global warming is just a myth … Five

UN Armed Security Shuts Down Skeptics After Trump Event – SHREDDED UN Climate Treaty at Summit
I'll have to tell that to the civil engineers who are quietly scrambling trying to figure out how to keep highways near the oceans from becoming flooded at high tide; a thing that they have been creeping up on in the last 20 years.

Shhhh...! :eusa_shhh: Nobody is supposed to know!

28042.jpg

Sea-level rise is an impact of global warming. Rising temperatures cause ice to melt at the poles. As this polar ice melts, sea levels rise, causing floods in coastal areas. A storm surge on a Louisiana highway, above, shows the affects of sea level rise.
Photograph courtesy NOAA UN Report Spotlights Global Warming

024259-20101005-flood-damage.jpg

A 140-foot section of northbound Highway 169 near St. Peter, Minn., collapsed by the flooding Minnesota River in October 2010. The washed-out highway was closed north of St. Peter as MnDOT worked to restore it. A White House report on climate change, released today, pointed to the flooding as an example of what Minnesotans can expect — though with greater frequency — if climate change continues along its current trajectoryhttp://www.mprnews.org/story/2014/05/06/climate-change-report

IMG_0386.JPG

VIDEO & PHOTOS: High tides, flooding impact Highway 80, Tybee for second straight day
VIDEO & PHOTOS: High tides, flooding impact Highway 80, Tybee for second straight day

Sea-level rise is an impact of global warming. Rising temperatures cause ice to melt at the poles. As this polar ice melts, sea levels rise, causing floods in coastal areas. A storm surge on a Louisiana highway, above, shows the affects of sea level rise.

And there isn't dick you can do to stop it.

We can have John Kerry Go back to the pole and screw in a large eyelet then go to the other pole And screwing and identical eyelet Hooking up a big cable to each tow to a nitrous powered space shuttle To pull the orbit just a tad further from the Sun. Brought to you by Google Talk type With eight candidates That should say hand edits
I hope Trump does withdraw us...

I want global warming to go wild after he does what he does.

Last edited:
Trump should put together a 30 minute documentary on why there is no global warming, showing current pics of both poles, and showing current pics of all of those cities all over the world that were supposed to be under water when the north pole melted in 2012.

Say Matthew, you have an IQ of what, 41? So you are one of the smarter leftist on this site. Tell us WHY "global warming" hasn't "gone wild" up until now? I mean, since there is an instant and direct reaction to failure to give the UN and Climate scammers cash, shouldn't we have seen the needle jump as other rejections of the faith have occurred? When Kyoto was rejected under Bush (WE HATES HIM PRECIOUSSSSS) why didn't the ice caps entirely melt and flood coastal cities? Your pope, Algore the Prevaricator claimed that this would happen, so why didn't it?

Unless you're just a fucking retard pushing a hokey religion, that is....

where's your evidence that anything like that could ever occur. Jeopardy music and then nothing.

Forum List

Back