RIP Ginger Baker

R.I.P

Ginger-Baker-sexy-8.jpg

Never much a fan of Clapton or Bruce, if you want to hear an AWESOME album, buy the double LP Ginger Baker's AIR FORCE. On a quality phonographic system, it sounds like Baker is right in the room with you! The album rocks from beginning to end!

maxresdefault.jpg

The album is as wild as the cover suggests; outrageous, inventive, flamboyant and heavy.

There was a quote he said that cracked me up, and I'm paraphrasing because I can't remember it verbatim, but it sums him up.

Interviewer: "You guys were great tonight."
Baker: "We're great every fucking night."

Never much a fan of Clapton or Bruce, if you want to hear an AWESOME album, buy the double LP Ginger Baker's AIR FORCE. On a quality phonographic system, it sounds like Baker is right in the room with you! The album rocks from beginning to end!

View attachment 283157

The album is as wild as the cover suggests; outrageous, inventive, flamboyant and heavy.

I believe it was also the first left-handed gatefold LP cover. I've still got my copy from 1970.

View attachment 283157

I believe it was also the first left-handed gatefold LP cover. I've still got my copy from 1970.

Very Interesting...

New Topics

Forum List

Back